Guest janine31

Adelaide to the goldcoast

Guest janine31

Hi myself and my husband with are 6 children from ages 18-3 are relocating from Adelaide to the Goldcoast , our kids are registed at Saint Stephens college and my oldest son at griffith uni ,so we are looking at areas within 15min distance although we have checked out the local suburbs a few times any inside recomendations would be appreciated, also we are looking for soccer club for are 4 boys , and bailie class for 6yr old daughter .thanks

Hi Janine, had a quick look, and think the school is in Coomera? As Griffith is in Southport, I would imagine you would be looking at the northern Gold Coast? Somewhere like Helensvale would be in between both, which is a nice area, and good for the motorway, as is Coomera itself. Coastal suburbs like Runaway Bay and Paradise Point are really nice, but a bit of a trek up to school.

If you list any areas you are thinking of, can let you know what amenities there are etc.

Good luck with your move x

Guest janine31

Hi Jo&Rich, thanks for the reply , I like paradise point and runaway bay and they are my preferred areas but dependes what is coming up on rentals and more seems to be available in coomera and helensvale at the moment and we need fairly big place to accomadate us all ,so at this stage we can probably have a little bit of choice with were has best amenities . Are you in the area yourself?

Thanks Janine

Hi, guess the amount of bedrooms you need will make it more difficult, although there are some lovely big houses in Runaway Bay. That's where we used to live, and would rather live nearer the coast, but due to one of us only working we moved up to Pacific Pines; it is nice, but we moved here because it was a lot more affordable, and had easier motorway access.

Runaway Bay has a soccer club, know someone whose 4 year old son attended, not sure about ballet (although my little girl would love it!). Hopefully someone will come along who knows more!

None of the areas mentioned are bad, so any would be a good base for exploring the area if you were renting for a while.

I too have a three year old, plus a five and six year old, so if you ever want to meet up when you get here, let us know.

Jo x

Guest janine31

Hi Jo ,

Thanks for the reply , we have a 18yr 14yr 12yr 8yr all boys then a 5yr odls and 3yr old girls, we should b there in about 2 wks and would love to meet up , do u have boys or girls?

Janine

Hi Jo ,

Thanks for the reply , we have a 18yr 14yr 12yr 8yr all boys then a 5yr odls and 3yr old girls, we should b there in about 2 wks and would love to meet up , do u have boys or girls?

Janine

Hi, pm'd you x