caqt 5 lottery?

stevie ellis

Nothing would surprise me anymore? We started the process a long time ago, but for various reasons, have only just submitted, so I'm only really at the beginning. Has me saying that my 'application is being processed further' made you think this? I would love to think it was something real, but I'm (unfortunately) sure that it's just a standard response.

Guest Gollywobbler
Yep i think so to, you cant plan anything can you though , we were requested by C/O to get meds and P/Cs done at great expence and then the dreaded 23rd happened. There disna seem to be a pattern to who is getting allocated a visa to me anyway. regards Stevie

Hi Stevie

Have you made a fuss to David Wilden? If not, please PM me or one of the other Famous Five for details, please.

Cheers

Gill

Guest sunstarved
Hi Stevie

Have you made a fuss to David Wilden? If not, please PM me or one of the other Famous Five for details, please.

Cheers

Gill

Gill, I am too an applicant that lodged oct 08 and CO requested meds and pcc. I would love to send email to David Wilden, but don't even know how to PM you.... Sorry. Could you tell me how to do this. Thanks, :wacko:

Guest Gollywobbler
Gill, I am too an applicant that lodged oct 08 and CO requested meds and pcc. I would love to send email to David Wilden, but don't even know how to PM you.... Sorry. Could you tell me how to do this. Thanks, :wacko:

Where are you from sunstarved?

I did tell tell David Wilden that I thought British applicants kicking up a fuss was largely because of Briish offshore applicants moaning that the reason is why the fuss has come about. The Brits - relying on our historical ties with Australia - can do bloody better than this etc. Where is the REAL explanation etc?

My idea was that if there should be a different guy (eg India and the other counties associated when the Far East) then who is this man?

DW deflected the question. Are far as he was concerned, only the Briitsh and Europeans had had enough sense to complain to the British High Commissioner - which the Brits and Euros are entitled to do. According to him no other "local man" has been appointed because there is no demand for one locally, he says.

Where are you from Sunshine, please?

Cheers

Gill

Guest sunstarved
Where are you from sunstarved?

I did tell tell David Wilden that I thought British applicants kicking up a fuss was largely because of Briish offshore applicants moaning that the reason is why the fuss has come about. The Brits - relying on our historical ties with Australia - can do bloody better than this etc. Where is the REAL explanation etc?

My idea was that if there should be a different guy (eg India and the other counties associated when the Far East) then who is this man?

DW deflected the question. Are far as he was concerned, only the Briitsh and Europeans had had enough sense to complain to the British High Commissioner - which the Brits and Euros are entitled to do. According to him no other "local man" has been appointed because there is no demand for one locally, he says.

Where are you from Sunshine, please?

Cheers

Gill

Wigan, UK

Guest Violet S

Hi Gill,

How about people like us who doesn't has a CO yet and from Malaysia...

I submit my online application in early August 09. If I have submitted one month early, I think I might have a CO looks into my case then... I noticed those submitted in July, being allocated with CO...

Violet

Hi Gill,

How about people like us who doesn't has a CO yet and from Malaysia...

I submit my online application in early August 09. If I have submitted one month early, I think I might have a CO looks into my case then... I noticed those submitted in July, being allocated with CO...

Violet

This is a good question! As we can see few of us got visas granted lately, so do people in the cat5 in other countries get the same priority as us??

Archived