Looking to meet mums with toddlers Hills District

Guest Lisa1972

Guest Lisa1972

Hi

I am 37 and moving over to Sydney in Feb with my husband and two daughters aged 4 and 3 and would love to meet up with other mums with young children as soon as we can.

Until mid-march we will be living in an apartment then plan to rent in the Hills District.

Now that Christmas and New Year has passed reality is kicking in that soon I will be over there with no friends or family to chat to or meet up with. I am really looking forward to moving but also anxious about being lonely for a while. Mind you my girls will keep me going!

If anyone in a similar position or has suggestions for playgroups in the Hills District please get in touch.

Thanks

Lisa

• 5 weeks later...
Guest lifeinoz

Hi Lisa1972

We also live in the Hills. I have a daughter who is 13 and a son who is 18months. We have lived here for 2 1/2 years.

If you fancy chatting / meet for play date please contact me

Good luck with the move

Clare x

• 1 year later...
Guest lifeinoz

Hi Louise81

There are a few of us who meet at the Castle Hill RSL on a Tuesday. There is a little play area and they put on childrens entertainment between 11 and 2 (I think thats the times). Bernie Mullane has a lovely park which is fenced in and it also has activities on like socca joeys etc. The gym part of the RSL does a childrens gym class every morning, you would be able to find details on their website. Library's do story time which is free. Hope these are helpful.

How long have you been here? How are you finding it?

Clare x

Thanks so much for your reply I will definitely come to one of them! Are they listed on the playgroup website? Do you have to ring before you arrive? Been in Sydney for 5weeks now but only just moved to the ponds last Sunday. We all feel very homesick but trying to throw ourselves into things to keep us occupied and not longing for uk!!!! Did you experience the same? And does it ever get better?!! Think missing a support network is the worst never realised how much we relied on grandparents! Sorry to go on just nice to get someone elses view!!

Thanks

Louise

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Natalie hope you read this!! Thank you for the email but for some reason I can't pm you the site won't let me!!! V new to this site!! If u send me ur email I can write back as too long for here!! Would love to meet up hopefully hear from you soon

Louise

• 6 months later...
Guest ScottnLouise
Hi

I am 37 and moving over to Sydney in Feb with my husband and two daughters aged 4 and 3 and would love to meet up with other mums with young children as soon as we can.

Until mid-march we will be living in an apartment then plan to rent in the Hills District.

Now that Christmas and New Year has passed reality is kicking in that soon I will be over there with no friends or family to chat to or meet up with. I am really looking forward to moving but also anxious about being lonely for a while. Mind you my girls will keep me going!

If anyone in a similar position or has suggestions for playgroups in the Hills District please get in touch.

Thanks

Lisa

Hi! Bit late, but are you still around? We are in the hills and our girls are nearly 5 and 2???

Guest ScottnLouise
Thanks so much for your reply I will definitely come to one of them! Are they listed on the playgroup website? Do you have to ring before you arrive? Been in Sydney for 5weeks now but only just moved to the ponds last Sunday. We all feel very homesick but trying to throw ourselves into things to keep us occupied and not longing for uk!!!! Did you experience the same? And does it ever get better?!! Think missing a support network is the worst never realised how much we relied on grandparents! Sorry to go on just nice to get someone elses view!!

Thanks

Louise

Hi Louise we are just nearby and sound very similar to us!!! Are you still around? Do you have kids - is that what you mean about the grandparents??

Pm me as you sound our age and situation! Same name as my wife too....( this isn't my wife right??)

Scott

Guest lou81
Hi Louise we are just nearby and sound very similar to us!!! Are you still around? Do you have kids - is that what you mean about the grandparents??

Pm me as you sound our age and situation! Same name as my wife too....( this isn't my wife right??)

Scott

Hiya don't come on here very much sorry if reply is late!!! We are in kellyville ridge now and I can't work out how to pm on here!!!!!! My email is louisehopkins81@ hotmail.co.uk if your wife fancies meeting up? And yep have two kids 5yr girl and 19month boy, hope to hear from you

louise

Hi

I moved to Baulkham Hills a few months ago and have a 7 and 2 year old. Do you still meet at RSL at 11???? I swim with my little one there at 11 on a Tuesday, so if some of you still go, could I meet up with you after swim?

Tracy

Archived