PCC - Less than 12 months stay

MissionAussiePR

Hi All,

Happy new year to you all.

If anyone can suggest on following:

Currently I am working in Australia. I have already applied for 175 visa.

I will be applying for PCC.

a) Do we need to get PCC from home country as well ? I stayed in home country more than 20yrs

b) Do we need to get PCC from country in which I have stayed less than 12months. I stayed for 6month in Singapore. (From diac website I think it is not required, But I would like to confirm if someone know it exactly

Note: I lived in both home country and Singapore within last 10yrs.

From diac website

"For the Australian Government to determine whether you are of good character, you may be asked to provide police certificates for each country you have lived in for 12 months or more over the last ten (10) years since turning 16"

Ref: Character Requirement - Applications & Forms

Guest siamsusie
Thanks !

Can someone please advice, in NPC (Australian police check) form there is filed "Residency From" in residential address. What should I fill in this.

http://www.afp.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/90643/NPC-Application_form.pdf

Doesnt that mean "you were resident from......date" ??

or explaining it better (apologies) the residential address.......... and the "resident from " eg 1/03.2008

Guest siamsusie
Mentioning month and year is sufficient ? without exact date

As I am renting and don't remember the dates. If definitely needed then need to dig up.

Yes Mission, month and date is just fine. Good luck and Happy New Year:wubclub: Susie

Guest siamsusie
Can you pls confirm as you said month and date ? you mean date or year ?

Happy New Year to you to :) Thanks !

Sorry for the confusion I meant date being as month and year... dont worry about the day of the month:wink: susie xx

Archived