Job Opportunity - Inside Sales Rep - IT Industry - location: Australia

Rudi

Am I allowed to post this again? I am not sure how much traffic the Job forum gets. Mods, if it's not allowed, please can you delete this post for me. Rx

Hi All

Hubby is looking for an “Inside Sales Rep” for the APAC region.

I have posted a bit of info below, but if you are interested in applying, please PM me with you email address and I will send out more details about the job and how to apply.

You must have PR and either be already living in Australia, or able to be in Australia fairly soon. There are NO relocation expenses. Your location within Australia is not important.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Love

Rudi

x

Inside Sales Representative (APAC)

I. JOB SUMMARY

The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for handling inbound sales leads and converting them to new business. This position will be based in Australia or New Zealand.

II. QUALIFICATIONS

ACADEMIC:

Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered)

EXPERIENCE:

• Two - three (2 -3) years experience selling enterprise software e.g. virtualization solutions from either VMware, Microsoft or Citrix or a similar area of Infrastructure computing
  • VMware VSP, VTSP certification is a strong plus
  • Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
  • Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools
  • Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
  • Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities

§ Other languages especially Asian or Russian are a plus but not a requirement

• Experience of work abroad or in international company is a plus
  • Knowledge of VMware’s or Microsoft’s selling methodology is a plus

• 2 months later...
Guest soozi

Is this in Melbourne?? My husband has done this for years...but doesnt have the degree??hes been here for 18years???let me know

soozi

Is this in Melbourne?? My husband has done this for years...but doesnt have the degree??hes been here for 18years???let me know

soozi

Hi Soozi

I am sorry, they already found someone.

Love

Rudi

x

Archived