Sign in to follow this  
Rudi

Job Opportunity - Inside Sales Rep - IT Industry - location: Australia

Hi All

Hubby is looking for an “Inside Sales Rep” for the APAC region.

I have posted a bit of info below, but if you are interested in applying, please PM me with you email address and I will send out more details about the job and how to apply.

You must have PR and either be already living in Australia, or able to be in Australia fairly soon. There are NO relocation expenses. Your location within Australia is not important.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Love

Rudi

x

Inside Sales Representative (APAC)

I. JOB SUMMARY

The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for handling inbound sales leads and converting them to new business. This position will be based in Australia or New Zealand.

II. QUALIFICATIONS

ACADEMIC:

Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered)

EXPERIENCE:

• Two - three (2 -3) years experience selling enterprise software e.g. virtualization solutions from either VMware, Microsoft or Citrix or a similar area of Infrastructure computing
  • VMware VSP, VTSP certification is a strong plus
  • Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
  • Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools
  • Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
  • Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities

§ Other languages especially Asian or Russian are a plus but not a requirement

• Experience of work abroad or in international company is a plus
  • Knowledge of VMware’s or Microsoft’s selling methodology is a plus

Just bumping this now people will be back at work

Love

Rudi

x

Guest bryn48

hello my name is raymond, i am working in oz as a carpenter kitchen fitterbut i am looking to try and get work as a dumptruck driver, but i cant seem to find any one who can tell me what i am letting my self in for,

i dont want to pay 4000 bucks for a course and then find out there are no jobs to be found, plus i am dont really know what the job intails , just that the money is quite good,

please can somone advize me on all this thanks ray

Raymond, you might be better starting a new thread for your enquiry - this is about a job within the IT sector so you will be unlikely to get any useful replies here.

Love

Rudi

x

Guest bryn48

sorry to be a pain but how do i make a new thread? this is all new to me? please

Within the forum you want to post in there is a button to click somewhere near the top which says "New Thread" or something similar. Just click on that!

Love

Rudi

x