Guest cazbeckham

Son & Daughter in Law on their way

Guest cazbeckham

Well I have been hyper since about June when I booked my Son and Daughter in Law's flights to Australia.

We have been out here for 14 months now so will be soooo happy to see them when they arrive here on Monday at 7am for their three week holiday.

My Daughter JoHatts has not seen her Brother for nearly 5 years so I reckon a few beers will be downed during their time together.

They left Heathrow last night which should have been 10.05 but did not get airborn till 10.45 but let's hope they can play catch up and arrive safe and sound tomorrow.

My house is spotless as always is and I really don't think I will be able to sleep tonight for fear of not hearing the alarm to get up in time to drive from Sunny Coast to Brisbane Airport.

As you can guess I am excited beyond words can say.................

Hope everyone has a great 2010.

Guest siamsusie
Well I have been hyper since about June when I booked my Son and Daughter in Law's flights to Australia.

We have been out here for 14 months now so will be soooo happy to see them when they arrive here on Monday at 7am for their three week holiday.

My Daughter JoHatts has not seen her Brother for nearly 5 years so I reckon a few beers will be downed during their time together.

They left Heathrow last night which should have been 10.05 but did not get airborn till 10.45 but let's hope they can play catch up and arrive safe and sound tomorrow.

My house is spotless as always is and I really don't think I will be able to sleep tonight for fear of not hearing the alarm to get up in time to drive from Sunny Coast to Brisbane Airport.

Have a wonderful time, how exciting..I wish you all a happy 2010 Susie x

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Caz

Unless the plane breaks down somewhere en route, the chances are that the flight will reach Brisbane smack on time or even a bit early.

There have been delays at almost all of the international airports since it emerged that the Nigerian suspected of (unsuccessfully) trying to detonate a home made bomb on a flight from Amsterdam to Detroit has claimed that he is a "student" based in London.

The device failed to explode but the explosive was strapped to his inner thigh - where he has suffered third degree burns according to the American reports. His trousers caught fire and somebody put the flames out with a fire extinguisher. The reports don't say whether one of the other passengers then hit him with the fire extinguisher but apparently one of the other passengers did knock him out cold. Good.

Anyhow, they have become ultra twitchy about security at UK airports and planes are often a bit late taking off from the UK anyway. They can easily make up the time before they reach wherever the interim stop is, never you fear.

Have a grrrreeeaatttt time with all your family around you and all the very best for 2010.

Hugs

Gill

xx

Lovely news for your family to be together again. Let's hear how the reunion went

all the best, Olly

If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”

John Quincy Adams

What a fab new year you will all have,,, Enjoy!!

Cal x

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

Hope you have a fantastic 3 weeks with all the family, im sure you will.

Debbie

xxx

27.01.08 Made decision to move to oz, 10.04.08 Appointed Agent, 27.11.08 ACS application sent, 28.02.09 Passed ACS, 11.03.09 Visa applied for - 175/CSL-IT, 27.08.09 Case Officer, 25.09.09 - VISA APPROVED, YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You enjoy 'Mum', I know Joanne is looking forward to seeing him again. Have a wonderful time.

Hope Barry is feeling better

Love from the West Coasters

I just want PIO to be a happy place where people are nice to each other and unicorns poop rainbows

Guest MSTO

Ohhh sounds exciting....it is always fantastic to have vistors....have fun and enjoy every minute as I am sure you will.

I am counting down to my parents getting here.....2 weeks on Thursday:biggrin:

Guest stockies

Well they should have arrived by now, Im sure you will have a great time, We have guests also right through till the end of January. Hope Barry is feeling much better.... Will catch up with you soon. xx

Love Claire. xx