Gold Coast Arrivals List

Guest EM&M

Guest NIGEL

Hi

I'm karen early40's ish nigel 40yrs gaz 16 going on 17 adam 14yrs moved to brisbane on may 4th and loving it were at bellbowrie

karen

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pippycol

sorry i never put the area this is col & pip we will be in waterford for a few weeks with family until we get our own place, we would like to be in jimboomba but will have to wait an see.

Guest theweekshousehold

Sara and Tim with children 1,2,4 will arrive in Brisbane sept 20th, did not know how to add it to that website

Guest jaqmaria
Hello all, I thought that it might be good to have an arrival list for those already in or heading for the gold coast. I thought that as we arrive we could arrange a meet up for new arrivals to help us all settle in. Anyone interested??

If you would like to participate plesae leave your details as follows and I will keep updating the list. If you dont have a specific date just estimate, also can put reccie dates on too.

Here goes:

bvgEMMA&MICHAEL (+2 GIRLS 2YRS & 7MTHS) ARRIVING AUGUST 2007 ISH :jiggy:

PLEASE DONT GIVE OUT TOO MUCH PERSONAL INFO JUST YOUR NAMES AND ARRIIVAL, MIGHT BE NICE TO HAVE YOUR KIDS AGES SO WE KNOW THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE KIDS AROUND THE SAME AGE AS US, BUT THIS IS YOUR CHOICE (oops sorry for caps)

Em x

Hi

A great idea!!

I'm Jacqui 40 and a single mum and nurse hoping to arrive around June 08 would be sooner if i could but am waiting for My daughter Amy to finish GCSE's

So will be arriving with Amy 15 who's a chef in the making (perfect as my cooking skills have a long way to go yet) although she will be 16 when arriving and has just found her first love and if they stay together this one will be hard.

And Rob who is 20, (a handsome lad) but then i am biased. Not so sure he will join us but i live in hope and am trying to add him on to the visa just in case, fingers crossed.

Good luck to you all on here who are brave enough to make a life for yourselves and loved ones on the otherside of the world.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fi Fi

Hi Em,

Our family as follows:-

Me - Fiona (Fi for short)

Hubby - Gary

Daughter No.1 - Emily age 7

Daughter No. 2 - Claudia age 5

We fly TODAY!!! to Brisbane. Arrive Thursday 6.35.

OH MY GOD!!!

It's finally here. Said my goodbyes (not good) but just want to get on the plane right now and get there. Staying with friends in Elanora area initially, then look for somewhere around there up to Southport.

Hope to see "someone" soon, looking forward to meeting you all and exchanging stories.

Bye for now

Keep in touch

Fi

Guest pippycol

Hiya

we arrive in Brisbane on the 9th August, col 45, pip 39, rochelle 16, adam 14. we will be in waterford for a few weeks until we find a rental we are staying with family friend

good luck to everyone and hope we can all meet up for a barbie and drinks

• 4 weeks later...
Guest col&dee

Hi Em,

Got flights booked now.............yyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeesss!!!

Landing in Brisbane on 31st August (so just make it into the August sheet by the skin of our teeth).

Jobs are Electrician & Teacher.

Thanks in advance for updating for us.

Denise

x

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Liz and Paul

Hi,

The list sounds a great idea! can you put us on for December provisionally - it may be Jan if things don't happen as quick, but hopefully not!

Heading for Robina/Burleigh Heads area.

Do you have regular meets organised?

Thanks

Liz, Paul, Jake (5) & Dylan(1)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fieldownunder

Not sure if this is the right place to 'register'... username:fieldownunder; Richard and Magda +2 boys 7&10yrs; arriving Jan 08

Hope to see some of you soon!:spinny:

Hello all, I thought that it might be good to have an arrival list for those already in or heading for the gold coast. I thought that as we arrive we could arrange a meet up for new arrivals to help us all settle in. Anyone interested??

If you would like to participate plesae leave your details as follows and I will keep updating the list. If you dont have a specific date just estimate, also can put reccie dates on too.

Here goes:

PLEASE DONT GIVE OUT TOO MUCH PERSONAL INFO JUST YOUR NAMES AND ARRIIVAL, MIGHT BE NICE TO HAVE YOUR KIDS AGES SO WE KNOW THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE KIDS AROUND THE SAME AGE AS US, BUT THIS IS YOUR CHOICE (oops sorry for caps)

Em x

Guest ocka63

Here goes:

Em x

arriving march 08 stilling waiting for visas, waiting waiting

Guest jpearse

Hi Em,

Hopefully we'll be arriving on Gold Coast around mid to end of October.

Ian

Jess

Aidan 21 months

bump - due Jan!

Not sure of which area yet but would love to meet up if you're having regular meets.

Thanks

Jess x :spinny:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

We are: Andrea, John, Ethan (10) and Azaria (4) We arrived june 07 and are currently renting in Pacific pines, if there is a meet up planned give us a shout, there is a meet arranged for October 27th in southport on another site called British expats and everyone is welcome.

Andreax

Hi All, will try and get the arrivals list updated. Can anyone hows info has changed, ie you have arrived etc can you please post on here and I will do it all at once.

When I get into the rental and get turned around will try and arrange a meet up.

Em x

Guest joandrew

Hi Guys

Fab idea,just got our visa on friday!!!!!!!!!!

Business sold (fingers crossed)

House????????(poss sold)

Very scared now, feeling better with this site.

Here goes me Andrew,very nearly 40 but not yet!OH Joanne is 42 (oops sorry shes 35 in dec) keep hitting the wrong numbers,Sam eldest boy is 13 and 3/4 (with attitude) and finally Tom 11 years (with volume, voice that is)

Looking to land sometime next year LOL the OH is digging me (OUCH THAT HURT)

Seriously it could be this side of christmas, if not early 2008.

Looking at Burleigh /Currumbin and the surrounding area:biglaugh:

Hi

We are Tanya, Andy & Imogen (6 years) looking to be in Pacific Pines by next Spring.Andrea you wil have to tell us what the schools are like in and around PP

Andy

Hi Andy,

I've sent you a PM.

Andreax

Archived