register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

lsbc1976

paying for visa,multiple cards

Hi All.

Can somone please help us.We will be submiting our 176 visa application in the next week or so.Is it possible to pay for this using multiple credit cards as we dont have enough credit on any one card.MERRY XMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR:biggrin:

SA SS lodged 14.09.09.SA SS approved 11.11.09 176 lodged 22.12.09 RSMS lodged 06.08.10

Visa Apporved 01.01.11:shocked:

Guest wanderer

Vaguely recall this having been asked once before and I think the answer was that the online payment system only allows a single payment so you would need to have the allowable spend on one card or make arrangement with card people to go over limit.

Alternately maybe you have to make a payment into it or do a transfer or whatever.

Guest Guest31881

Can you transfer money between cards to give you the balance needed. I beleive wanderer is correct, you can only pay with one card.

Yes check with your cards provider. The limit you refer to is the borrowing limit. If you pre pay the card you can spend more than that because you are not borrowing, if you see what I mean.

Check first but you should be able to pre load a card with cash so you do not go over your limit.

So many wineries ......so little time :yes:

Guest chappers79

the system will require payment in full at the end of the application process - there is no option to pay by multiple cards.