"Online/paperless" evidence for genuine relationships

Guest mhilm

I could not find anything in the other threads about this. Maybe someone has an answer.

As nowadays more and more bills are paperless, they are not sent per mail but are rather available online. Are those online bills - if printed out - sufficient as evidence or are certified copies of mailed bills necessary? Does someone has experience with getting previous online bills sent per mail?

Thanks in advance

Guest wanderer

I've known of people going through bank statements to highlight relation expenditures re payment of bills etc. as would normally occur with a relationship, whether it be from individual accounts or a joint account.

Guest Guest31881
I could not find anything in the other threads about this. Maybe someone has an answer.

As nowadays more and more bills are paperless, they are not sent per mail but are rather available online. Are those online bills - if printed out - sufficient as evidence or are certified copies of mailed bills necessary? Does someone has experience with getting previous online bills sent per mail?

Thanks in advance

I printed off the bills, and highligted the corresponding payments from bank account.

Archived