tonyman

soul mate wanted

im looking for a soul mate ....a good friend , down to earth , good laugh , swears, drinks ect the normal kinda guy stuff we do ......ive not found one yet ...but boy do i need one ....me and my wife get on great but u always need that special friend in your life , and thats what im missing

Voted Best Newcomer 2010 by PIO Members.......Thank you....x

i thought you had loads of friends sawdoctor on pomsinperth ,,,lol

noooooo not friends , just people like u and i ......i need a freind ...u must know the type .......and i wont be happy till ive found that friend

• Like 1

join a football team , or a tennis club , and by the way i get my curry delivered !!lol[ they do deliver in perth you know !!

your just to tied up with your organ to meet any one , chop it up for fire wood and free your self !!!lol

• Like 1

join a football team , or a tennis club , and by the way i get my curry delivered !!lol[ they do deliver in perth you know !!

your just to tied up with your organ to meet any one , chop it up for fire wood and free your self !!!lol

hi morcilin was it u that was doing stuff for charity as i have lotsof gear ..........gave loads away last weekend...to good causes ........tel me , what firm deliver your curry ? if ur not too far away i will deliver a curry to yu one night an u tell me what u think!!!!!!!!poms on perth aint what it was is it ,,,from nickmancity to the sawdoctor?...its took a while ....nick xx

im looking for a soul mate ....a good friend , down to earth , good laugh , swears, drinks ect the normal kinda guy stuff we do ......ive not found one yet ...but boy do i need one ....me and my wife get on great but u always need that special friend in your life , and thats what im missing

mr k sounds like ur kinda man ....but be warned being a scot he really likes a good drink and every second word starts with f or b ....lmao .....

mrs keily

LIFE IS A COIN , YOU CAN SPEND IT ON WHATEVER YOU WISH , BUT ... YOU CAN ONLY SPEND IT ONCE

mr k sounds like ur kinda man ....but be warned being a scot he really likes a good drink and every second word starts with f or b ....lmao .....

mrs keily

:laugh:is mr k easy to understand being a scot ........and deos he drink at home or which pub?...............does he play golf?

speak later mrs k .....regards nick AKA sawdoctor.........................

hi tonyman

yeh im easy to understand / untill i get 2 pissed lol

i can play golf but havent done so for a while/usually drink at home but will go to any pub at a moments notice if u twist my arm lmaso / give us a shout if u fancy comin round for a beer cheers mr keily ..:biglaugh:

LIFE IS A COIN , YOU CAN SPEND IT ON WHATEVER YOU WISH , BUT ... YOU CAN ONLY SPEND IT ONCE

hi tonyman

yeh im easy to understand / untill i get 2 pissed lol

i can play golf but havent done so for a while/usually drink at home but will go to any pub at a moments notice if u twist my arm lmaso / give us a shout if u fancy comin round for a beer cheers mr keily ..:biglaugh:

OK! Im on my way ......................im just in the middle of painting one of the girls rooms at mo.............i drink at home too....go to lakers when we have family over and the shed but not to keen on the shed for some reason ? so do you watch or follow the footy still ? is it you guys that are round the corner from us? if so may pop round some time for a quick chat/beer as mar in law here so not a great time to come here swearing ect ............got some bad news about that dog too but will post it later....speak soop pal

regards nick

yeh we live just along the road just over the road from the /shed / mrs k was gonna contact u bout the dog she had someone who would have taken him

the dog is still with him .....the woman that took it did not tell her husband ect and saw his arse with it ...so as from 10 amm it was still available ........do u want his number or shall i ring him ......just let me know pal ....whats ur name anyway pal ..........

my name is neil yeh can u either ring him or give me his number cheers

my name is neil yeh can u either ring him or give me his number cheers

neil , ive phoned and emailed him......a mate of mine also told me this morning that he was interested in it but not 100%

no problem let us know what happens just give me a ring if u fancy a beer sometime , cheers

Guest bethc

Hi Nick

How's the jam making going?

We'll we are nearly there, and I think I may have a soul mate for you! My boyfriend Paul and I are coming over in Jan but my friend from uni is also coming to live with us so thats my friend sorted, but I feel Paul may struggle, like you he has a close bunch of friends back home (in Scotland) and I feel that this may make it hard for him to settle quickly.

Any advice?

Beth x

Hi Nick

How's the jam making going?

We'll we are nearly there, and I think I may have a soul mate for you! My boyfriend Paul and I are coming over in Jan but my friend from uni is also coming to live with us so thats my friend sorted, but I feel Paul may struggle, like you he has a close bunch of friends back home (in Scotland) and I feel that this may make it hard for him to settle quickly.

Any advice?

Beth x

:jiggy:Beth how are you all............(the frith family?)got some good veg in ...chilli peppers spinnach , strawberrries , toms , egg plant lots o lettuse ....+lots more should be good this yr ... so how you ....you been quiet of late .......do u have any room ? still ......good people are hard to come by .....but im sure you guys are ..............ive mellowed down sinse the early days .......speak soon x