scientology schools recieve funding while not using accredited teaching methods

Guest serva

Who cares on their reasons - let's burn the witches!

Paying your way to increased enlightenment is a particularly 21st Century way of doing things. At least the other mobs let the poor and the meek in too, not just the financially liquid who are easily parted from their booty.

Guest guest33730
At least the other mobs let the poor and the meek in too, not just the financially liquid who are easily parted from their booty.

Ooooops nobody told me anything about that!!!

Daniel

What is your motive in joining this forum and making this your first post?

Very odd.

Oh, let me see - maybe that this may be of interest in an education forum

If you dont find it relevant then dont reply and thread will die = easy

Thanks for the welcome -- very odd

Guest guest30085
Oh, let me see - maybe that this may be of interest in an education forum

If you dont find it relevant then dont reply and thread will die = easy

Thanks for the welcome -- very odd

Sorry but its not really relevant here!

Unless becoming a Scientologist will completely guarantee that I will get a visa to go to Australia - if it does then sign me up . . .:biglaugh: .

Sorry but its not really relevant here!

Unless becoming a Scientologist will completely guarantee that I will get a visa to go to Australia - if it does then sign me up . . .:biglaugh: .

Who is trying to make you into a scientologist - it certainly aint me - you obviously didnt watch the vid

The vid does not portray scientology in a good way

Guest guest30085
Who is trying to make you into a scientologist - it certainly aint me - you obviously didnt watch the vid

The vid does not portray scientology in a good way

We are just all confused why you posted it at all??

This forum is for people trying to emigrate/have emigrated to Australia. Any questions posted in the Education section are normally regarding state or private schools and how their children will fit in/what year they will be placed in/the difference between the education systems in the UK when compared to the Australian system etc.

Please would you clarify the whole point of posting something about Scientology?:eek:

We are just all confused why you posted it at all??

This forum is for people trying to emigrate/have emigrated to Australia. Any questions posted in the Education section are normally regarding state or private schools and how their children will fit in/what year they will be placed in/the difference between the education systems in the UK when compared to the Australian system etc.

Please would you clarify the whole point of posting something about Scientology?:eek:

Well obviously i now see i posted in wrong section -- i apologize and as i said earlier you can just not reply and let the thread die or if mods want to remove thread then fine.

The issue regarding scientology is that they are recieving government funding while not using accredited teaching methods and also using the school as collateral (for loans) for the funding of a scientology building

I didnt want to put my own take on it because id rather have people come to their own conclusions and you are correct that i posted in an unappropriate thread.

regards

Archived