ENS 785 - How Long?

Guest gardenboy

Guest gardenboy

I'm sure this has been asked lots of times before, but can anyone give any guidane as to how long the visa process takes with ENS 785? My prospective employer is about to submit their form, and I'll follow on shortly after. Any clues as to when a result might be expected?

Guest wanderer

The employer uses a form 785 and you'll be using the 47es it could be.

The Visa is going to be either the ENS or RSMS, 121 or 119 for offshore.

You can sort out @ Skilled Workers Permanent Visa Options- Employer Sponsored Workers - Workers - Visas & Immigration which one you'll be up for.

The Service standard [probably not updated] might say about 5-7 months but there is some thought that a turn around closer to 3 months may be possible given the DIAC high priority focus.

Guest Jucifer

Hi there

My ENS (both parts) was lodged on the 12 October, my employer app was approved on the 12 November and I'm still waiting to hear about my personal application.

I emailed them for an update 6 weeks after the lodgement date on the 23 November and was advised that they were processing personal apps received on the 23 September, so I estimated that that they were about 3 weeks away from picking up mine.

Which means, fingers crossed, that I should be hearing something next week, 9 weeks from the lodgement date.

I hope that gives you an idea of the current processing times.

cheers

Guest gardenboy

Hi Jucifer.

Many thanks for that. Keep me posted on the outcome. My applications should all go in late next week. Hoping to be ove rin April.

Archived