You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest melbourne09

Melbourne Rental House Available (Pets Allowed)

Guest melbourne09

We are having to break our lease and thought we would give someone a chance to get in first, We know how hard it is finding a rental that allows pets.

We have a modern large air conditioned 3 bedroom home, fully fenced with triple garage and 2 bath rooms. Large living and bed room areas and office. Brick house, Available from early January .House is located in Beaconsfield near Berwick. Close to shops and schools in the Berwick public high school zone. Our current rent is $1695 per month Please pm me if anyone is interested. You are more than welcome to come and have a look and I will pass your name on to the agency as the house hasn’t been put up for rent yet.

Hi

Can you pm the agents name as I have some clients looking around the Berwick area.

Thanks

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Guest JillG

Hi,

We havnt put the house for rent yet.We are hopefully moving out the 4th january but are just checking a few things first.Your clients are more than welcome to come and look at the house if they like everything we will put the house up for rent and they can move in pretty soon.