Pickfords have been and gone!!

RobandCatherine

Pickfords have been at the house for 2.5 days and they were great! The 20ft container cost £3750 (not incl insurance). We waved our lives goodbye just after lunch and that was it they were gone! The guys were polite, hardworking, careful and fun!! Admittedly, we have only done 50% of the transaction - gotta receive it all yet, but so far a definite recommendation!

Pickfords have been at the house for 2.5 days and they were great! The 20ft container cost £3750 (not incl insurance). We waved our lives goodbye just after lunch and that was it they were gone! The guys were polite, hardworking, careful and fun!! Admittedly, we have only done 50% of the transaction - gotta receive it all yet, but so far a definite recommendation!

Flippin heck robandcatherine

You nearly gave me a heart attack when i read the title of your message

'Pickfords been and gone'. I thought you meant they had gone bump when i have just tonight posted my acceptance forms off to them as my nominated shippers for week ending 18 December.

Nice to hear a recommendation about them. I've decided to go with Letton Percival (marine insurance brokers) for my insurance at 1.6% of your total goods although have had to have Pickfords electrical derangement as Letton Percival dont do this.

Good luck on your move. When are you going and where are you going :chatterbox:

Hi, oops sorry!! LOL!! That wouldnt have been good news for you or any of us!

We are off to Canberra on boxing day! 3 weeks to go!

We didnt bother with the electrical derangement, our insurance was £530 for 30k of cover. Rachel Fowler at BJP Insure. Pleased so far with them. x

Yes we are going over to Perth about mid February so shacking up with the inlaws for Xmas :arghh:

Might have a look at BJP Insure as have only sent off my electrical derangement paperwork up to now!

Debbie x

Archived