Document status still showing Requested

Rubab

Hi everyone,

It would be so nice if anyone can tell me why my document status still showing "Requested " even after I have uploaded all the documents requested. I was asked to send form 80 on 11/11/2009 by my case officer and I have completed uploading the form 80 on 26/11/2009. I have applied under Subclass - 176(Family sponsored) on 23/11/2009.

I was not asked to upload the police clearance and medicals but I did also arranged those and uploaded them in advance. Do I need to arrange the PCC and Medicals again? Am I on the right track?

If anyone can help me to get some relief ...

Thanks in advanced,

Rubab.

Hi everyone,

It would be so nice if anyone can tell me why my document status still showing "Requested " even after I have uploaded all the documents requested. I was asked to send form 80 on 11/11/2009 by my case officer and I have completed uploading the form 80 on 26/11/2009. I have applied under Subclass - 176(Family sponsored) on 23/11/2009.

It means your CO didn't update your page. That's all.

I was not asked to upload the police clearance and medicals but I did also arranged those and uploaded them in advance. Do I need to arrange the PCC and Medicals again? Am I on the right track?

If anyone can help me to get some relief ...

Thanks in advanced,

Rubab.

Oh you're plaing the lottery then. Be careful with submitting meds in advance. Now it's your own resposibility if they expire before case finalisation.

But I hope it's not your case. Good luck.

It would be so nice if anyone can tell me why my document status still showing "Requested " even after I have uploaded all the documents requested.

Rubab

You may not believe this, but DIAC's online status changes are actually made by humans. There's nothing overly "automatic" about the online document upload system.

Statuses don't change until the file is looked at by an admin person/case officer. An admin person/case officer do not look at a file every time an applicant uploads a document.

So patience is key :)

Good luck.

Regards

Peter

Guest purplewitch

hope you dont mind me asking but are you also on CSL? just we applied in Feb 09 on family sponsored and have been told to expect not to be dealt with until late 2012 at the very earliest!!!! with you submitting medicals and police checks already Id assume you must have applied a lot earlier than me, so wondering how long, just to give me a bit of an idea of time scales etc

If its any consolation my applications have various aspects which are listed as 'required' when they have already been uploaded. If you are worried, then it would not hurt to contact DIAC and get them to confirm your docs are attached to your application in an e-mail. I do second McKlaut's comments about the Meds & Police checks, it is a worry that you decided to go ahead without the request from a CO, but then I am no gambler!! Good luck and I hope your case is dealt with before they expire.

Kind regards

Ronnie Rocket

First of all thanks a million to all of you responded. thanks for the information that you helped me with.

The validity of my PCC and Medicals are valid till Nov next year. I hope, I'd be receiving a decision before that. Can I contact my case officer through email, asking about the update about the application? Will it be wise to do so?

@purplewitch:> I have applied for Family sponsored visa(176) with CSL on 23rd Nov. 2009 and got CO on 11th November 2009. Now waiting for the further response.

Thanks and best regards,

Archived