british hairdressers in brissie

Guest landerson78

Guest landerson78

Hiya My names louise and moved out here in March. I know it sounds pretty stupid but Ive had some real bad experiences here with aussie hairdressers and spent loads of money. If there are any british hairdressers in brissie that do homers I would love to here from you, give me a pm if interested, I really miss my hairdresser how sad lol

cheers

lou xx

Guest wanderer

You'll not be the first woman who has had to shop around a bit in a new location to find a hairdresser that suits them.

My wife has usually found that the smaller owner/operator shops that may be a bit quieter are the go rather than chain ones or busier ones in malls.

Hi Louise,

My OH is a hairdresser and we'll be moving to Brisbane late next year but my sister is out there just now and has a good (british) hairdresser that she raves about. I'll try and get her details for you.

I know how hard it can be getting a hairdresser you like, as everyone has different things they want from them, a good haircut being one of them, but also someone you can get on with, someone you can trust, someone who keeps their skills updated etc.

My OH has been hairdressing for over 20 years, trained with Vidal Sassoon, is involved in teaching with L'Oreal, and also has his own salons. He'll not be out til end of next year, but will be looking for clients when we do get there.

I hope you get someone soon, good luck.

Shaz

Not sure where in Brissy you are but we go to a Scottish guy in Beaudesert, he had a chain of salons in Scotland and is starting all over again now he as moved here, nice guy, reasonable prices and knows how to cut and dye properly,lol.

He is based in Smashed Gym and it's called Charles Boyle Hair Salon

Cal x

Archived