Thursday's Dose of Laughter

Guest The.Colebecks

Guest The.Colebecks

You might not have known this, but a lot of non-living objects are actually either male or female.

Here are some examples:

FREEZER BAGS: They are male, because they hold everything in, but you can see right through them.

PHOTOCOPIERS:

- These are female, because once turned off, it takes a while to warm them up again.

- They are an effective reproductive device if the right buttons are pushed, but can also wreak havoc if you push the wrong buttons.

TYRES: Tyres are male, because they go bald easily and are often over inflated.

HOT AIR BALLOONS: Also a male object, because to get them to go

anywhere, you have to light a fire under their arse

SPONGES: These are female, because they are soft, squeezable and retain water.

WEB PAGES: Female, because they're constantly being looked at and frequently getting hit on.

TRAINS: Definitely male, because they always use the same old lines for picking up people.

EGG TIMERS: Egg timers are female because, over time, all the weight shifts to the bottom.

HAMMERS: Male, because in the last 5000 years, they've hardly changed at all, and are occasionally handy to have around.

THE REMOTE CONTROL: Female. Ha! You probably thought it would

be male, but consider this: It easily gives a man pleasure, he'd be lost without it, and while he doesn't always know which buttons to push, he just keeps trying.

Have a good one my luvlies xxx

You might not have known this, but a lot of non-living objects are actually either male or female.

Here are some examples:

FREEZER BAGS: They are male, because they hold everything in, but you can see right through them.

PHOTOCOPIERS:

- These are female, because once turned off, it takes a while to warm them up again.

- They are an effective reproductive device if the right buttons are pushed, but can also wreak havoc if you push the wrong buttons.

TYRES: Tyres are male, because they go bald easily and are often over inflated.

HOT AIR BALLOONS: Also a male object, because to get them to go

anywhere, you have to light a fire under their arse

SPONGES: These are female, because they are soft, squeezable and retain water.

WEB PAGES: Female, because they're constantly being looked at and frequently getting hit on.

TRAINS: Definitely male, because they always use the same old lines for picking up people.

EGG TIMERS: Egg timers are female because, over time, all the weight shifts to the bottom.

HAMMERS: Male, because in the last 5000 years, they've hardly changed at all, and are occasionally handy to have around.

THE REMOTE CONTROL: Female. Ha! You probably thought it would

be male, but consider this: It easily gives a man pleasure, he'd be lost without it, and while he doesn't always know which buttons to push, he just keeps trying.

Have a good one my luvlies xxx

Very good.... and so true!!!!

min x:wubclub:

ps...Karen..... you posted this at half six in the morning????.... !!! you must have been up typing at 6am!!!!...... :SLEEP: :SLEEP: :SLEEP:

Guest jennywright

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: lol, v funny and v accurate!!

ps...Karen..... you posted this at half six in the morning????.... !!! you must have been up typing at 6am!!!!......

Min, exactly what I thought :laugh: X

Guest The.Colebecks
lol, v funny and v accurate!!

Min, exactly what I thought X

ps...Karen..... you posted this at half six in the morning????.... !!! you must have been up typing at 6am!!!!......

I woke up with a start this morning, thinking I'd overslept only to discover it was only 5 a.m. :err: !

I laid there for 15 mins and decided I wasn't going to get back to sleep so I checked the email for our acknowledgement (not a sausage ... surprise, surprise!) and then I pop in here to read what I missed last night / what the Ozzie lot had added overnight and share my joke with you all:cute:

After my rude awakening I'm totally shattered :daydreaming: so I'll have an early night tonight if I don't get pinned to my chair online with you lot, as usual, that is!!! lol

Luv K xxx

Archived