Hgv Class 1 Drivers Needed In Australia

Guest abeattie

Guest abeattie

INTERESTED IN LIVING IN AUSTRALIA

ARE YOU FED UP OF BEING STUCK IN A RUT, NEED A NEW CHALLENGE, A NEW LIFE OR EVEN JUST A FRESH START.

BOOTH TRANSPORT ARE AN AUSTRALIAN TRANSPORT & LOGISTICS COMPANY BASED ALL OVER AUSTRALIA, WE ARE LOOKING FOR RELIABLE HGV CLASS 1 DRIVERS TO JOIN OUR COMPANY IN VARIOUS LOCATIONS THROUGHOUT REGIONAL AUSTRALIA.

IDEALLY YOU WILL HAVE A MINIMUM OF 4 -5 YEARS EXPERIENCE DRIVING CLASS 1 VEHICLES, DANGEROUS GOODS LICENCE WOULD BE A DISTINCT ADVANTAGE, AS WELL HAVING EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS.

IN RETURN YOU WILL RECEIVE THE TRAINING TO ENABLE YOU TO OBTAIN THE RELEVANT DRIVING LICENCE NEEDED. SPONSORSHIP WILL BE OFFERED TO SUCCESFUL APPLICANTS AS WELL AS HELP AND GUIDANCE THROUGH THE IMMIGRATION PROCESS.

IF INTERESTED PLEASE FORWARD YOUR RESUME AND A COPY OF YOUR LICENCE TO JOBS@RECRUITMENTLADDER.COM OR ABEATTIE@BOOTHTRANSPORT.COM

INTERVIEWS WILL BE HELD LOCALLY IN THE UK

Guest shrek

Do you have any call for drivers in Perth?

Some friends are wanting to migrate over here.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest help us get there
INTERESTED IN LIVING IN AUSTRALIA

ARE YOU FED UP OF BEING STUCK IN A RUT, NEED A NEW CHALLENGE, A NEW LIFE OR EVEN JUST A FRESH START.

BOOTH TRANSPORT ARE AN AUSTRALIAN TRANSPORT & LOGISTICS COMPANY BASED ALL OVER AUSTRALIA, WE ARE LOOKING FOR RELIABLE HGV CLASS 1 DRIVERS TO JOIN OUR COMPANY IN VARIOUS LOCATIONS THROUGHOUT REGIONAL AUSTRALIA.

IDEALLY YOU WILL HAVE A MINIMUM OF 4 -5 YEARS EXPERIENCE DRIVING CLASS 1 VEHICLES, DANGEROUS GOODS LICENCE WOULD BE A DISTINCT ADVANTAGE, AS WELL HAVING EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS.

IN RETURN YOU WILL RECEIVE THE TRAINING TO ENABLE YOU TO OBTAIN THE RELEVANT DRIVING LICENCE NEEDED. SPONSORSHIP WILL BE OFFERED TO SUCCESFUL APPLICANTS AS WELL AS HELP AND GUIDANCE THROUGH THE IMMIGRATION PROCESS.

IF INTERESTED PLEASE FORWARD YOUR RESUME AND A COPY OF YOUR LICENCE TO JOBS@RECRUITMENTLADDER.COM OR ABEATTIE@BOOTHTRANSPORT.COM

INTERVIEWS WILL BE HELD LOCALLY IN THE UK

:daydreaming: :arghh:

Hi angela, my husband has his class2 and is looking to do his class one, how much experience would he have to have before he could get sponsorship?

He will be in melbourne between 26th May until 1st June and would be able to meet during this week. He is coming out with his brother in law (kevin) and was wondering if you could pick them up at the airport? ha ha !! melanie:wink: :notworthy:

• 3 years later...
Guest cheekytruckeruk

i have 2 years experience at driving hgv class 1 in the uk, with a total of 6 years driving professionaly in the transport industy. Also i hold a current clean uk drivers licence what would the requirements be to able me to carry on my career as a profesional driver out in autralia ????

i have 2 years experience at driving hgv class 1 in the uk, with a total of 6 years driving professionaly in the transport industy. Also i hold a current clean uk drivers licence what would the requirements be to able me to carry on my career as a profesional driver out in autralia ????

This thread is over 3 years old, so you are better trying to contact them dierectly via email, as they might not be a memebr of PIO any more.

Welcome to the site BTW.

Archived