A call for immigration to be cut.

kernow43

Yes culture is what you say,BUT im talking about halfwits like brian sewell and the snobbery around the arts etc ( which is also culture),im not talking about culture as in buildings ,history of a place etc,btw i know culture essex,go to istanbul like i did after we beat you 05,the culture was superb:biggrin:,thx for educating me tho:wink:

Your talking the time you re-mortgaged the house so you could walk around Istanbul in your shell suit and watch 2 hours of football.

Fanatastic Pablo I still tell em down the pub about that one.

HeHe

Your talking the time you re-mortgaged the house so you could walk around Istanbul in your shell suit and watch 2 hours of football.

Fanatastic Pablo I still tell em down the pub about that one.

HeHe

A week in istanbul actually essex,its called "support",i'l tell yer about it sometime:biggrin:,You'd call it being a mug no doubt,but it was the best week of my life,what with the city itself,the match etc,you've got your avacado ive got me lpool,each to their own eh?check me pics out,no shellsuit there kidder! how is yer avacado btw?

A week in istanbul actually essex,its called "support",i'l tell yer about it sometime:biggrin:,You'd call it being a mug no doubt,but it was the best week of my life,what with the city itself,the match etc,you've got your avacado ive got me lpool,each to their own eh?check me pics out,no shellsuit there kidder! how is yer avacado btw?

Ive got 2 Qld Avo's one's not doin to well but the other is just great.

Did I tell you about my Eucalyptus tree in the garden?

Is'nt it just wonderful.

Archived