who`s in sydney

Guest tomatohead

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MandyJayne
im in camperdown from the 2 nd of dec if you fancy meeting up that would be good

Yeah sure, we are always keen to meet new people!

Mandy

Guest MandyJayne

Is anyone keen to meet up in the City in a few weeks then? I have a crazy couple of weeks but after next sat (28th) it all calms down.

Shall we arrange a night or day to meet?

Hopefully see you soon!

Mandy

Guest tomatohead

hey mandy , i will be in the city everyday from the 4 th of dec so can meet anytime unless you thinking of going on the lash then a friday would be best

cheers Tom

done it the group is the sydney social get joining

Tom

Are you serious about the name of this group? I just had a look & there's 2 with that name ...one seems to be for singles to meet up & the other doesn't have any names I recognise...is this a wind up??

p.s. Bella Vista is near Rouse Hill

Guest tomatohead

no its not a wind up ??? i started one called sydney social and at the mo its only got me as a member ( andy carter ) not seen the other one but i will have a look

cheers Tom

Guest MandyJayne

Hi there again.

Maybe we could meet the week after next one night? Where abouts are you Donna ann?

I would not mind sorting a christmas drinks or something (suggestions welcome) for PIO newbies and oldies just to say hi. I am sure we will all be feeling a bit weird with christmas in the sun so a get together might be good!

See you soon

Mandy

Guest tomatohead

hi donna anne the facebook group is called sydney social the profile pic is a picture of the opera house and at the mo we have 3 members myself Andy Carter and two ladies Amanda and Tiffany

cheers Tom

Guest pommygirl

Hi Mandyjane. yes thats seems fine with me. i live near fairfield in sydney. its about 40 minutes from the city. wheres about are you?

Guest MandyJayne
Hi Mandyjane. yes thats seems fine with me. i live near fairfield in sydney. its about 40 minutes from the city. wheres about are you?

Hi again. We are in Potts Point, next to Kings Cross. Do you work in the city? :spinny:

Archived