Son's 10th Birthday

Hi, Two days after we arrive in Perth it is my son's 10th birthday and I wondered if anybody had any suggestions of a nice day out? - we are staying north west Perth and i'm trying to come up with 'a plan'... we were there last year for his birthday and did a day at Hillarys and then tea time barbie at Floreat beach (play area)... so that was great and I dont really want to replcate it again.... may go to Rotto for the day, but as we have only just arrived I think it would be better to stay reasonably close to home... don't fancy the zoo... any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. thanks guys. :notworthy:

What about Adventure world - you can take your own picnic (or there's food outlets) and it's a full day out and will feel like a birthday 'treat'

Ali

is that at Mirrabooka Ali? ... good idea, I was also just wondering about the open air cinema, is there one at Kings Park still or do you know of any others... or a drive in... there used to be one at Innaloo years ago but I think its a shopping centre now.

Guest guest33730
Hi, Two days after we arrive in Perth it is my son's 10th birthday and I wondered if anybody had any suggestions of a nice day out? - we are staying north west Perth and i'm trying to come up with 'a plan'... we were there last year for his birthday and did a day at Hillarys and then tea time barbie at Floreat beach (play area)... so that was great and I dont really want to replcate it again.... may go to Rotto for the day, but as we have only just arrived I think it would be better to stay reasonably close to home... don't fancy the zoo... any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. thanks guys. :notworthy:

Hey JoJo - can't help but I just wanted to say it's so nice seeing you posting this kinda thing after getting your visa last week - your mind is well & truly on the task now!!! - Hope whatever you plan works out!

All the best

Daniel

Hey JoJo - can't help but I just wanted to say it's so nice seeing you posting this kinda thing after getting your visa last week - your mind is well & truly on the task now!!! - Hope whatever you plan works out!

All the best

Daniel

:biggrin:cheers Daniel... thanks so much, gonna p.m you... any news yet for you?

Guest guest33730
:biggrin:cheers Daniel... thanks so much, gonna p.m you... any news yet for you?

Na - a bit concerned my medical has been referred - but I think until you hear you always fear the worst

Guest guest17301

What about Whiteman Park..it's beautiful, its About 30 mins north of Perth, has lots of bbq facilities, amazing covered play area, Caversham Wildlife Park, shops, outdoor splash pool for kids and loads more...it's my new favourite day out!

Whiteman Park

What about Whiteman Park..it's beautiful, its About 30 mins north of Perth, has lots of bbq facilities, amazing covered play area, Caversham Wildlife Park, shops, outdoor splash pool for kids and loads more...it's my new favourite day out!

Whiteman Park

One of mine too - when we had rellies visit in April, they went round Cavesham (with Tom in tow to show them round), and we enjoyed the sunshine, then had a great picnic - lovely day out

Whiteman Park

Great idea Fiona... thanks. I keep forgeting about this place, heard about it but never been.... thanks again.

Jo great news on the visa, sounds like exciting times for you!

P.S just realised your son was a millenium baby x

sure was! ... would have been earlier if it hadnt been for the 22 hours labour and forceps! ... PLEASED to say that he has made up for his slow arrival ever since and is an absolute dream child :biggrin:

Archived