African Carribean Hair Care Products in Melbourne

Becontree Boy

Guest superslim09

Hi,

What are you looking for exactly, You could try going to Footscray...obviously more expensive than UK - Mayb someone in UK can send u a box via post. Can go online for US stockists - but they will charge u shipping costs.

Making the move to Melbourne in Jan! Family will be sending me boxes for sure!

Let me know what u find out

Ang

Ang -

Not sure exactly what's wanted yet. It's for my daughter joining us here in a couple of weeks on a "Working Holiday" visa. We've read about stockists in Footscray and Croydon and will be checking them out soon. I'll let you know what we find out. Good luck with your move in January. You won't regret it!

Guest Toorak Trev
Ang -

Not sure exactly what's wanted yet. It's for my daughter joining us here in a couple of weeks on a "Working Holiday" visa. We've read about stockists in Footscray and Croydon and will be checking them out soon. I'll let you know what we find out. Good luck with your move in January. You won't regret it!

Have you been to Springvale?

A lady in our office goes somewhere there in the main shopping street across from the train station.

Just come home from Dandenong City. Found one stockist of Black Hair care products without even looking! African Tiger Shop is near the Town Hall in a little arcade. It stocks a fair range of products. Eg: a litre bottle of Lusters Pink can be had for $15.

African Tiger Shop, 12/236 Lonsdale St, Dandenong VIC 3175. Tel: 0401 067 367.

Archived