Guest Gingerloft

TRA - Please help!

Guest Gingerloft

Hi there...

Myself and my partner are looking at getting PR on a 176 Sponsored Migrant Visa. However before we can go ahead with that, my partner must have his skilled assessed via TRA. He is a Wall & Floor tiler with over 12 years experience, but no formal qualifications.

I was hoping to get some advise on what exactly we need to put in the TRA. What are they looking for? Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Many thanks :biggrin:

Hi

To gain the AQF111 or your skills recognised

you should have a look at Vetassess

VETASSESS - Vocational Education Training and Assessment Services

or a company Australian Trade Assessments Australian Skill Assessments - Building a Pathway to Australia

The TRA site has alot of information on what you will need to supply

Overview

:wubclub:

Hi.

We were in same situation. My husband gained his AQF3 with a company called ACTS- ACTS Australia | Welcome to Trade Train

They are expensive but it was the only way for us. There are other organisations here assessing people in the same situation but we were pleased with these guys.

Take a look at the website.

Good luck.

Kate

Fibrous Plasterer (dryliner) MODL 4412-11 - AQF3/Pathway E TRA sent 8/4/09 passed 6/5/09 - 175 visa lodged 2/6/09 - Medicals received 4/4/11 - Police checks uploaded 3/11 - More work evidence sent 14/6/11 - APPROVED 16/6/11

Guest ebstar

Hi my hubby just done vetassess last wed.We had an email by fri afternoon, successful. Hubby said he he really didnt know why he was so worried,they are there to check you can do what you have told them,not to catch you out.Good luck.