Jump to content

Acredited Valuer to evidence assets

Recommended Posts

Hi can anyone answer the following for my 165 investor visa?

I have to get a current valuation on my home to evidence it's value. I am told 'an acredited valuer' is required. I'm an Estate Agent and work in the same town as my house, the value of which I study on a daily basis. However I am not 'Credited' with any formal valuing qualifications. Although informally I'm an expert on this subject.

Will it mean I have to get a surveyor to value my property?

Can anyone help as to get it wrong could mean we get turned down.


Working for PRDnationwide, Pacific Pines. Real Estate.

http://www.prdhelensvale.com.au/ acolley[at]prdhelensvale[dot]com[dot]au

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Nelson

To be on the safe side I would get a valuation from a F.R.I.C.S. Surely you must know a few? Where are you based.. I have quite a few contacts throughout Britain..


Alternatively, if you don't want to pay, why not invite someone round to value the house with a view to selling and ask them to confirm their thoughts in writing.. As long as the valuation comes on headed paper, with the F.R.I.C.S. accredited to at least someone, I doubt you would have any comeback... Good luck.. you've had a long slog!

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now