register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest guest33730

I know no one will care but...........

Guest Guest16631

.....it's a natural photo..........even Eric is content and comfortable.....lol....

......you look lovely Stacey.........!

Omg why does it go upside down and super large! Sorry.. Scary stuff!

its lovely Hun, scary is the photo my OH took of me in Brisbane last night with a plastic mac on over my black dress, and a cardigan covering my face so I didn't scare anyone (was going to post ... but it was really, really bad .... I looked a lot fatter than I really am) :laugh: I will see if it has uploaded to my photo stream and I might just post it (no laughing though ....) x

you both look cute :yes:

image.jpgnow this is scary, I look like something out of a horror film :laugh: I shouldn't have tried to obliterate my face .... I look like The Scarecrow lol

image.jpg

do they know where you live ? ...

No idea

Better stop now because I've had a warning from staff

If it gets any more serious I will report it to the authorities as I've had enough now

I'm beginning to wonder if this forum is worth it to get **** like this from one guy?

...IS My Life a Dream? - If It Is I Don't Want to Wake Up...

Guest Guest16631

....wow shoes ..........that's some hat........!

....wow shoes ..........that's some hat........!

I don't think it will take off IMO :laugh:

Haha stace your pic made me laugh, your dogs cute, don't worry you don't look horrible, you look similar to me, espec without make up! Maybe we should have a rough pic of pio members thread lol

Haha stace your pic made me laugh, your dogs cute, don't worry you don't look horrible, you look similar to me, espec without make up! Maybe we should have a rough pic of pio members thread lol

I was like eurgh when i saw it lol need to go get my eyebrows waxed this week - they are like bushes! Yeah its a funny pic lol it looks like im squashing eric but hes squashing me! He lay like that in my arms for almost a hour - big baby!

What PP has said got me thinking how is it possible that we can dislike someone even without meeting them, I wonder if in reality / face to face things would be different, I think it would .. as forum posts can be misconstrued, in real life we have facial gestures and body language but on the Internet we have smilies

off now, must go and do my bit on a sister forum, catch you all later x x

chin up PP x

Guest Guest16631

......IKNWC but..........someone unliked me......:shocked:

..............................there was my 3 likes at the top of the page.....

................................then.............:err:........there were only two........lol.....!

................................then.............:err:........there were only two........lol.....!

Awwww, who was it? Name and shame!!!

Guest Guest16631

.......I don't know...................but they'll keep.............lol....!

it wasn't me honest :wubclub: but I will come clean about un liking one of PP's posts yesterday after he mentioned his stalker :wink: I didn't want him to think I too was stalking him :laugh:

Three likes? All at once?

Wow, I guess that's what you get for being a voice of reason and unarguementitive.

I'm lucky to get three likes in a week.

Ps it wasn't me BTW, I stand by my likes

Well I've had enough. All bank holiday weekend on 12hr nights and I've finally crumbled. Was supposed to finish at 6am but got as far as 3 and thought sod it. Now home after scraping the ice off the car and will soon be tucked up warm in bed. Might even make it out of bed at a reasonable time and be able to pass myself off as a human being again.

it wasn't me honest :wubclub: but I will come clean about un liking one of PP's posts yesterday after he mentioned his stalker :wink: I didn't want him to think I too was stalking him :laugh:

Ah you're back from the other side then shoes, I popped over briefly and made my mark. Will get round to Songpop when I get up later.

Guest Guest16631

Wow, I guess that's what you get for being a voice of reason and unarguementitive.

........I save them up lol......

........to read when I have nothing to post.......!

I've just liked you, that's 2 in an hour or so!!!!

Ah you're back from the other side then shoes, I popped over briefly and made my mark. Will get round to Songpop when I get up later.

I am way behind on song pop, I dread looking on .... :wink:

Yes I'm home now thankfully, what a weekend that was and not in a good way :cry: oh that reminds me I haven't heard off that rip off hotel ... must chivvy them along, lol ...

must go out NOW! I don't know what's going on, but all of a sudden the forums got good again and I'm addicted :wub: must, must log off, my washing finished ages ago and is now creasing in the machine, which is no good for someone like me who loves ironing :cry: and the opticians is calling ..... X x

I've just liked you, that's 2 in an hour or so!!!!

I know, I feel the love. :jiggy:

my last post until later or I will be in trouble :laugh:

but I think I've given you three likes today !!!!!! X and well deserved they were too

but I think I've given you three likes today !!!!!! X and well deserved they were too

Three in one day?? Careful you'll be in the stalker category. Right must go to bed!

Its all good for my ego.

Could you hang my washing out too LS. Then wash my dishes, cook dinner and entertain the kids. The wife has just left for her afternoon shift and it's really hard to type with a 2yo on my knee and a 5 yo poking and prodding her.

Oh yeah, vacuuming too...........

Bugger, off to do some work.

That long weekend went far to quickly and here I am again sitting in the car park putting off the inevitable!!!! 10 minutes more of sitting here before I have to drag myself into work yuck!!