Guest guest33730

I know no one will care but...........

Tomorrow is meds day. The last step on the road that started in earnest last July. This time tomorrow it's out of our hands. :eek:

good luck, you will be fine :hug:

Will do, good luck with your journey, how is the boot camp? Is it really hard work?, just the thought of it sounds like hard work, most of all have you seen any results yet?, usually it takes about three weeks for me to start to see any results, and in the past three months of good old exercise usually gets me to my goal, then it's down to that demon maintenance, which I always find the hardest, as the weight normally still comes off.

the main thing about exercise is to enjoy it, I think I will enjoy the set up this woman has rather than the two circuit thing which will get boring IMO .....

Good luck to all those people who are currently fighting the flab, it's a tough journey, but worth it,

Stick with the boot camp and exercise LS. It will be hard work when you first start, especially if you're a bit overweight. Don't give up though and you will soon start feeling better and look forward to it. You will feel better before you start looking better. Won't happen overnight but it will happen.

Guest guest30085

I know no one will care . . . But I was up till after 3am doing Uni work so I thought I might have a little lie in this morning . . .

But then the cacophony from the builders working next door started just after 7am :(

Guest Guest16631

.....:hug:.........but think of all those morning hours..............to spend on PIO.......lol......

Guest guest30085
.....:hug:.........but think of all those morning hours..............to spend on PIO.......lol......

I need sleep Tink :(

Sending a hug back as smilies not working :(

Guest Guest16631

............hoping you sleep well....................your studies are the most important.........

............a warm drink..........and a relaxing music to drown the noise of the building...........?

We've been after a decent treadmill for a while now but wasn't going to spend $1,500 - $2,000 on one

Just got back from Big W with one

$698 http://www.bigw.com.au/sports-leisure/exercise-fitness/treadmills/bpnBIGW_0000000330754/one-active-by-michelle-bridges-t18-treadmill

It's great

We had a laugh getting it in the car and home though

I measured car and used the online size of box and thought with a push it'll fit fine

But I put some rope in to be safe

When it came to loading it it went in but stuck out a little... well about a foot lol

They were all looking and asking if we'd be ok or do you want it delivering lmao

But after a bit of seat moving forward and reclining a bit it still wouldn't fit

I managed to tie the boot down to the car and off we went and hoped for the best

I hope there was a security camera at BigW rear door because it must have been funny watching Pam and I lol

A few funny looks and a few annoyed drivers at me going a bit below the speed limit we made it home in one piece and now have a treadmill along side our bike and vibrating machine

Now the weight loss can begin

...IS My Life a Dream? - If It Is I Don't Want to Wake Up...

I'm in Brisbane and I love it!

I drink, therefore I dance.....

Will do, good luck with your journey, how is the boot camp? Is it really hard work?, just the thought of it sounds like hard work, most of all have you seen any results yet?, usually it takes about three weeks for me to start to see any results, and in the past three months of good old exercise usually gets me to my goal, then it's down to that demon maintenance, which I always find the hardest, as the weight normally still comes off.

the main thing about exercise is to enjoy it, I think I will enjoy the set up this woman has rather than the two circuit thing which will get boring IMO .....

Good luck to all those people who are currently fighting the flab, it's a tough journey, but worth it,

Ha! I'm not gonna lie, it's pretty damn hard.....but then I'm pretty damn unfit! There's a considerable amount of running which I hate...makes me feel like I'm going to throw up! It's also quite intense as the session is an hour long.

I haven't noticed any major results yet, it's only week 3 and I know that I'll be turning some of this flab into muscle. I do feel much better though and I'm losing cm's which is great! I've also decided to count my calories on the my fitness pal app so I can monitor my food intake. There's not much point in exercising if I'm just going to eat crap!

Looking forward to dropping some kg's!!

good luck, you will be fine :hug:

Thanks LS, all done now. The doc said we're all ok and couldn't see any reason that any of us would be referred. Here's hoping.

I know no one will care but :

i went to see the film " I give it a year " ... very funny ...

It looks good! I'll need to go see it

I still wanna see The Impossible. And The Host when it finally comes out. Had my hep b jab today and so did one of the girls from training so we had a catch up about work and stuff. Then another afternoon shift at work, this time it wasn't chaotic!

I know no one will care but :

i went to see the film " I give it a year " ... very funny ...

I want to see that. Going to see this is 40 at the weekend, looks funny

Guest Guest 47403

Bearing in mind it's 12:30 am here my 7 year old daughter has just come down stairs saying she's hungry on interrogating her on why she was still awake and the where about's of her ipad (which under house law stays downstairs) she's been on frigging netflix watching films.....................I let her fill her face with maryland chocolate chip cookies and a glass of milk and sent her on her way..............3 day ban on the ipad for her misdemeanors!

Guest Guest16631

.........lol....baz...........I remember mine at that age ............reading a book with a torch...............how times have changed.....!

..........and what a kind father you are.........biscuits and milk...............!

Guest Guest16631

..........IKNWC but................sometimes rudeness and pointed personal comments ..............are just too much....................we all are different..................have different perceptions on what is and isn't important...............I don't make unkind personal comments...............and so wishothers would not do so......................we often don't know the person behind the post................so good mannersand common decency.................should dictate..............at least a polite if not accepted .........words of questioning their choices..............just a request..............tink x

Guest Guest 47403
.........lol....baz...........I remember mine at that age ............reading a book with a torch...............how times have changed.....!

..........and what a kind father you are.........biscuits and milk...............!

I know modern technology eh! To top it off she has just surfaced and brought me her ipad asking if I can charge it as the batteries dead.........told her it will get a good charge over the next 3 days lol I could she the tears welling up and thought she was about to kick off but she apologised and walked off head hung low, might make her wait until lunchtime before I give her back, soft touch me hence the biscuits and milk :biggrin:

I know modern technology eh! To top it off she has just surfaced and brought me her ipad asking if I can charge it as the batteries dead.........told her it will get a good charge over the next 3 days lol I could she the tears welling up and thought she was about to kick off but she apologised and walked off head hung low, might make her wait until lunchtime before I give her back, soft touch me hence the biscuits and milk :biggrin:

Lol, I'm the same with my daughter. Big puppy eyes with a slice of humble pie from her and I give in toooo easily.

but she apologised and walked off head hung low, might make her wait until lunchtime before I give her back, soft touch me hence the biscuits and milk :biggrin:

Weak. She has you wrapped around her little finger.

If you give in so easily now, you will be screwed when she is a teenager!

Weak. She has you wrapped around her little finger.

If you give in so easily now, you will be screwed when she is a teenager!

Funnily enough, my wife says that all the time. Lol

I haven't lived with my dad since I was 3 so couldn't try that lol, didn't work on my mum either or my stepdad! I'm still a stroppy teenager now sometimes tbh lol.

I started my Christmas and birthday shopping today! First year I've done it like this, but it means I can get stuff that people actually like when I see it, instead of trying to think up gifts at the last minute. And of course will save me money an stress at end of year.

Also, today was my first meat free day.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 2

Iknwc but I finally have the elusive Australian Tax File Number. :jiggy:

It only took three and a half months of applying, writing, phoning and complaining. :rolleyes:

Millie x

Visa: 475 regional GRANT 22/6/12, touchdown 4/11/12 . Applied 189 PR visa 13/11/14 Grant 20/1/15