Guest guest33730

I know no one will care but...........

Dr sent me an appointment to get my baby immunised. Turned up and they told me it was an hour earlier. Didn't have my letter with me (well I did but I couldn't find it at the time) So when I got home, yes I was right and they were wrong. So I phoned them and told them. Then I started crying (for some unknown reason) was very upset by this misunderstanding.

Had job interview at 3pm, don't know how I did but not too bothered, at least it's done.

Then discovered that for some unknown reason my dried fruit mix (nut free) has 25g of saturated fat in it. WHAT??!!

IKNWC but my 23 month old daughter has done number 1s in the potty for a week and number 2s in there as well for the last 3 days.

I hate changing pooey nappies.

WHAT??!! My baby is 28 months old and she is only sitting on the potty occasionally - doing nothing!! The other day she threw it accross the room!

I'm sure babies are all different. I didn't walk until I was 16 months which is apparently a bit slow. Doesn't surprise me tho I was a week overdue and i still have 'blonde' moments haha

Sat outside school waiting for Son

nearly falling asleep it's looking like rain again.

oh well

yawn

...IS My Life a Dream? - If It Is I Don't Want to Wake Up...

WHAT??!! My baby is 28 months old and she is only sitting on the potty occasionally - doing nothing!! The other day she threw it accross the room!

My son did the potty training at 3, and had mistakes upto 4 1/2, so I'm not all that lucky :nah:

Well I went to the ladies gym, I arrived and was met by a glum faced receptionist, I said that I was there for a trial session, she really didn't see that interested, I got the impression that I might have been interrupting her Internet session ..... I asked if I had got the right day & she said but I didn't feel as if I had .....

i did the circuit twice ... sweated like a pig, which was good, but felt as though something was missing ..... As I was leaving she turned off the air con, a lady came in, did one circuit and left, there was hardly any interaction between the three of us, as well as losing weight and toning up I want a gym were I cam make new friends .... But didn't feel this was the place, it had a funeral parlour feel to it. Off I went with a veiled excuse that I would go back and sign up .....

my next stop was the fruit and veg shop for some healthy snacks, I excused my appearance to the cashier who said ..... I always go out doing stuff after the gym .... I enquirer as to where she went, she told me, she said it is $10 a session and the personal trainer uses your body rather than machines, she said they also do one to one and boot camp and Zumba .... So I got the address and drove round to the place, I wasn't expecting anything posh, so I was pleasantly surprised when I saw it was just the sort of place I needed to kick me into shape .......

The trainer was enthusiastic, it is her own business, she has a body to die for and is my age, it showed that he gave a .... Unlike the other girl .... So Friday morning off I go to Boot Camp, no silly pay six months up front or joining fees or other tied in memberships, I can tailor make it, she has frames with ropes and elastic bands ...... she has ladies who started off over weight and are now entering competitions, that's not me, but I loved the enthusiasm and attitude ........

i can't wait to go ..... I have also decided to try again to grow my hair ...( remind me not to let Tink style if for me) (or wax my body if I ever enter a contest) lol ... So hopefully by October when I go on holidays I will look and feel like a new woman, thank God I have a good clothes alterer because I am focused now on getting back down to a 10 .... I feel my weight has been one of the biggest protagonists of my depression, so hopefully I can dump off the pills too by the time I go away ......

My son did the potty training at 3, and had mistakes upto 4 1/2, so I'm not all that lucky :nah:

my brother had toilet troubles until he was 5. Dont worry WW i'm sure your little one will get it eventually!

Well I went to the ladies gym, I arrived and was met by a glum faced receptionist, I said that I was there for a trial session, she really didn't see that interested, I got the impression that I might have been interrupting her Internet session ..... I asked if I had got the right day & she said but I didn't feel as if I had .....

i did the circuit twice ... sweated like a pig, which was good, but felt as though something was missing ..... As I was leaving she turned off the air con, a lady came in, did one circuit and left, there was hardly any interaction between the three of us, as well as losing weight and toning up I want a gym were I cam make new friends .... But didn't feel this was the place, it had a funeral parlour feel to it. Off I went with a veiled excuse that I would go back and sign up .....

my next stop was the fruit and veg shop for some healthy snacks, I excused my appearance to the cashier who said ..... I always go out doing stuff after the gym .... I enquirer as to where she went, she told me, she said it is $10 a session and the personal trainer uses your body rather than machines, she said they also do one to one and boot camp and Zumba .... So I got the address and drove round to the place, I wasn't expecting anything posh, so I was pleasantly surprised when I saw it was just the sort of place I needed to kick me into shape .......

The trainer was enthusiastic, it is her own business, she has a body to die for and is my age, it showed that he gave a .... Unlike the other girl .... So Friday morning off I go to Boot Camp, no silly pay six months up front or joining fees or other tied in memberships, I can tailor make it, she has frames with ropes and elastic bands ...... she has ladies who started off over weight and are now entering competitions, that's not me, but I loved the enthusiasm and attitude ........

i can't wait to go ..... I have also decided to try again to grow my hair ...( remind me not to let Tink style if for me) (or wax my body if I ever enter a contest) lol ... So hopefully by October when I go on holidays I will look and feel like a new woman, thank God I have a good clothes alterer because I am focused now on getting back down to a 10 .... I feel my weight has been one of the biggest protagonists of my depression, so hopefully I can dump off the pills too by the time I go away ......

Wooo super excited for you.....I joined a gym in January and I'm determined to lose weight and get back into shape this year.

I decided that the best way to start would be a kick up the bum, I joined the boot camp, 3 days a week 5:30-6:30am this week is the 3rd week...almost half way through! Hard work but I know it's what I need!!

Good luck with your journey....keep us updated :)

Guest Guest66881
Stuftif...but the tide is right, so I'm hoff fishing here:

162011004.jpg

Hooroo, Bobj.

Slip of the tongue or are you trying to tell us unaware members something else?

P.S. great shot by the way:wink:

Slip of the tongue or are you trying to tell us unaware members something else?

P.S. great shot by the way:wink:

No slip...Just in case a certain ex member reads these threads.:laugh:

Thanks for the comment.icon14.png

BTW got a nice spotty mack which we had for tea.:jiggy:

Cheers, Bobj.

congrats ww! pleased for you......omg what a stressful time at work, could have cried, felt so helpless at a situation that was out of my control! I hope not all days are gonna be like that. And now my laptop isn't playing ball grrr

Guest Guest16631

.........congratulations ww..................that's wonderful news.......

.........hope you have a better day Stacy..............and your laptop plays fair....!

Fell out with mr ww today because I told him the dog has the vet in 40 mins and he said well why are you running a bath for the children then when you'll never be finished in time to take him. So I told him I didnt expect to have to do both, which is exactly what I ended up doing! Never even managed to brush my teeth b4 I got to the vets! That's why I book these things when he is off. To blinking help me!

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 2

Fell out with mr ww today because I told him the dog has the vet in 40 mins and he said well why are you running a bath for the children then when you'll never be finished in time to take him. So I told him I didnt expect to have to do both, which is exactly what I ended up doing! Never even managed to brush my teeth b4 I got to the vets! That's why I book these things when he is off. To blinking help me!

Did you tell him before today that the vets were booked and could he help?

I'd have done both myself to let Pam have a rest from work cos she works so hard etc

But I also know she'd have helped if I'd told about before hand

Also I wouldn't be posting about my wife like this on a public forum

That's why I stopped using facebook lol

...IS My Life a Dream? - If It Is I Don't Want to Wake Up...

I used to complain about dave all the time on here lol i remember he made up a account and i thought "crap he'll see me!"

I don't moan about paul on here or facebook, not that I have anything to really moan about, can't stand it when I see people on fb constantly whinging about their partners....I think well why the fk are you with them then?

Tomorrow is meds day. The last step on the road that started in earnest last July. This time tomorrow it's out of our hands. :eek:

I think it depends on what they moan about. I used to moan about silly things like how much he played the playstation, nothing too serious. Im just a moaner lol.

I see some stuff on fb that makes me think "godsake!". One of the girls bf had cheated a few times but she kept taking him back but moaning. Why put it all over fb. On the other hand i dont like people who send each other really lovey dovey messages so everyone can see them.

On the other hand i dont like people who send each other really lovey dovey messages so everyone can see them.

I know what you mean, why don't they just get a room??

Guest Guest 47403

12 weeks today I'll be in Majorca for 2 weeks of sun looking forward to it didn't go away last year and got washed out camping in the UK so need some sun on my bones :biggrin:

Wooo super excited for you.....I joined a gym in January and I'm determined to lose weight and get back into shape this year.

I decided that the best way to start would be a kick up the bum, I joined the boot camp, 3 days a week 5:30-6:30am this week is the 3rd week...almost half way through! Hard work but I know it's what I need!!

Good luck with your journey....keep us updated :)

Will do, good luck with your journey, how is the boot camp? Is it really hard work?, just the thought of it sounds like hard work, most of all have you seen any results yet?, usually it takes about three weeks for me to start to see any results, and in the past three months of good old exercise usually gets me to my goal, then it's down to that demon maintenance, which I always find the hardest, as the weight normally still comes off.

the main thing about exercise is to enjoy it, I think I will enjoy the set up this woman has rather than the two circuit thing which will get boring IMO .....

Good luck to all those people who are currently fighting the flab, it's a tough journey, but worth it,