You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest guest33730

I know no one will care but...........

I know no one will care but I love Marmite too and going to make Marmite on toast in a minute....yummm.

I know no one will care but I'm flying to Adelaide in the morning, can't wait to experience a diff part of oz

em

457 Visa Granted 4th June....Flying to Perth 6th July!!

JUST Starting To Settle & Enjoy Life In Perth!

PR Granted 22nd December 2011

Citizenship Granted 28th August 2013!

Guest sunnyday

I know no one will care but I'm having a really bad day!!!!:sad: I'm going to bed now and when I wake up everything will not go pear shaped from the get go! It will be a GOOD DAY:yes:

I know no one will care but I set up a little online shop last night, selling something I do as a hobby. Hubby thinks they are good enough, so we shall see.

Guest sunnyday
I know no one will care but I set up a little online shop last night, selling something I do as a hobby. Hubby thinks they are good enough, so we shall see.

Good for you!!! Good Luck :wubclub:

Guest proud2beaussie

Great stuff Aldo,very cool song.

I know no one will care but....................................................................................

It's raining and I'm happy about it :D

Guest Furball

..it's been a week since my op and today was the first day I've a) got dressed and b) not bled all over the place!

i know no one will care but if i have curry tonight it will be my 5th curry in a row..........

Voted Best Newcomer 2010 by PIO Members.......Thank you....x

Guest sunnyday

I know no one will care but.................................. I've decided to give poms a break until after we arrive in Oz. It's always good to hear about peoples experiences but I'm going to give it a rest and just get on with it, just enjoy my own experience without clouding my judgement with other peoples views:wubclub: See you on the other side :hug: Benchola I'll see you at the airport :biggrin:

I know no one will care but.................................. I've decided to give poms a break until after we arrive in Oz. It's always good to hear about peoples experiences but I'm going to give it a rest and just get on with it, just enjoy my own experience without clouding my judgement with other peoples views:wubclub: See you on the other side :hug: Benchola I'll see you at the airport :biggrin:

Okay, take care and safe travels! :hug:

Good plan, Sunny!

Lots of luck:hug:

Sue x

IELTS, ACS RPL, Feb 26th 09 175 online lodged

I know no one will care but.................................. I've decided to give poms a break :biggrin:

Lol ... I was having similar thoughts. Enjoy every moment of your adventure wherever the road may lead ... lots of love and luck xx

I just want PIO to be a happy place where people are nice to each other and unicorns poop rainbows

Guest siamsusie

Bon Voyage Sunny, looking forward to your posts when you arrive. Love Susie :hug:

i know no one will care but if i have curry tonight it will be my 5th curry in a row..........

Thankfully none of us have to get up close and personal with you !:laugh:Joking:biggrin:

If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”

John Quincy Adams

Thankfully none of us have to get up close and personal with you !:laugh:Joking:biggrin:

hey Olly , ive got it in the oven warming up pal ......my girls give me some stick but i shower every morning and night , i always have under deo on and after shave and body spray..i always tell them im the cleanist person they will ever meet .....hope they keeep the standards up...........

hey Olly , ive got it in the oven warming up pal ......my girls give me some stick but i shower every morning and night , i always have under deo on and after shave and body spray..i always tell them im the cleanist person they will ever meet .....hope they keeep the standards up...........

Youre brave in this cold weather arent you lol!! :biglaugh:

We arrived in Perth February 2010 & loving it!! :wink:

Youre brave in this cold weather arent you lol!! :biglaugh:

im brave in the mornin ..........but two showers a day is a must for me ............i love to be clean .........i remember when i was single and took a tooth br.......ahhhh it doest matter will just get stick like i did in the pub.........days gone buy ...........

Guest guest36762

I care!

if you ever want the low down on Geelong, you know who to ask

Dom

Guest guest36762

I know no one will care but....we're coming to France for 1 week and England for nearly 2 weeks very soon. When we arrive in England, we'll stay at my brother's 5BR house (as he and family will stay on in France another week) for 1 week. Yesterday I emailed him, asking him if we could stay on an extra 2 nights at his place on their return (you know, quality time and all that, not seen them for 2 years and all that, cousins really excited to see each other and all that)...............to which the answer was......that we could stay that night and then ship out the following day to stay with my parents in their 2 BR house.

I SH7T YOU NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:arghh:

I know no one will care but....we're coming to France for 1 week and England for nearly 2 weeks very soon. When we arrive in England, we'll stay at my brother's 5BR house (as he and family will stay on in France another week) for 1 week. Yesterday I emailed him, asking him if we could stay on an extra 2 nights at his place on their return (you know, quality time and all that, not seen them for 2 years and all that, cousins really excited to see each other and all that)...............to which the answer was......that we could stay that night and then ship out the following day to stay with my parents in their 2 BR house.

I SH7T YOU NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:arghh:

You can't choose your family!:wubclub:

Best Newcomer 2013-14.

Guest shark

I know one will care but i am still in pain from my ,op and I have a bigger pain coming tomorrow ,the motherinlaw from hell. and i am still on the bloody sofa.