Jump to content
Guest guest33730

I know no one will care but...........

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, Dusty Plains said:

Drugs................ūüė•

Its strange really. The family was holidaying in Mount Wilson NSW, apparently.

I live in the bush in the Blue Mountains and Mount Wilson is also in the Blue Mountains in NSW, where the child's family was holidaying. Mt Wilson is probably in the top three or four highest real estate values in the whole of NSW, excluding therefore, most wannabees in Sydney and the coast. Mount Wilson has always been millionaires row for well over a hundred years or so. Picture, shady lanes, huge trees, forests, gardens, orchards, estates etc, with one road in and the same road out again. There are very few homes in Mount Wilson. There are historical estates, magnificent rural properties with mansions galore and clipped gardens.

How did two murderous drug-affected dropkicks come into Mount Wilson and commit such an horrendous crime?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dusty Plains said:

Its strange really. The family was holidaying in Mount Wilson NSW, apparently.

I live in the bush in the Blue Mountains and Mount Wilson is also in the Blue Mountains in NSW, where the child's family was holidaying. Mt Wilson is probably in the top three or four highest real estate values in the whole of NSW, excluding therefore, most wannabees in Sydney and the coast. Mount Wilson has always been millionaires row for well over a hundred years or so. Picture, shady lanes, huge trees, forests, gardens, orchards, estates etc, with one road in and the same road out again. There are very few homes in Mount Wilson. There are historical estates, magnificent rural properties with mansions galore and clipped gardens.

How did two murderous drug-affected dropkicks come into Mount Wilson and commit such an horrendous crime?

In the original news report i watched on the Friday when she was reported missing ,it said ''they were holidaying at the venue, which is owned by his family'', so maybe it didnt cost them anything to stay there.

Cal x

  • Like 1

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dusty Plains said:

How did two murderous drug-affected dropkicks come into Mount Wilson and commit such an horrendous crime?

The report on TV this evening said they were staying at the fiance's parents' multi-million dollar property.   Wouldn't be the first rich kid to go off the rails.

  • Like 1

Scot by birth, emigrated 1985 | Aussie husband granted UK spouse visa March 2015, moved to UK May 2015 | Returned to Oz June 2016

My new novel, A Dance With Danger, is due out August 2022

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Marisawright said:

The report on TV this evening said they were staying at the fiance's parents' multi-million dollar property.   Wouldn't be the first rich kid to go off the rails.

If you have seen the movie The Great Gatsby with Leonardo DiCaprio, then in several scenes you see the filming locations at Mount Wilson.  Hardly an association with drug dealers. But then again......

Image: approaching Mt Wilson

See the source image

Edited by Dusty Plains

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just arrived at our holiday property. 10 mins from where we are building. All I can hear is Kookaburras, Cicadas by the thousands and a massive flock of Carnaby’s……country peace and quiet. A good 12d  cooler than in the metro region where it’s heatwave time. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just when you thought you could relax a little … another big bushfire in Mundaring  … another firebug ? … 

  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/01/2022 at 05:54, simmo said:

I was getting in my car when I heard a noise, I looked over and there was a fox ripping up a bin bag to get at a chicken carcass. 

Stunning.

I bought one of those wildlife cameras and they have been brilliant. Lots of foxes, a cat and a hedgehog. Been a long time since I've seen a hedgehog.

  • Like 2

Nearly there! Don't drop the ball now guys! Vaccines are weeks away. Stay safe!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We just arrived back at our motel in Sydney from Sydney International Dragway early due to a rain out.  But we did get to see a Top Fuel 3.89 second, 502 kmh run which neither of us will ever forget.  You don’t hear them, you feel like Satan is trying to rip your insides out.  To say my daughter was shocked is an understatement as she had no idea what to expect.  She’ll be better prepared for tomorrow….

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/12/2021 at 06:32, Rallyman said:

When we lived in Mina vale we bought a permit thinking it would cover all norther beaches unfortunately it was on 3 local beach’s and the costs to park was off the scale .

 

?

Do you mean Mona Vale?

If so, no need to buy a permit if you reside in the area.

The council sends out two free permits to every household every August.

There are only about three places you cannot use it, otherwise there are around fifty locations you can use it, for free parking all day.

And if you cannot get a spot in the beach carpark, then free parking on local back streets 

Lived here for seven years and only ever paid for parking once. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/01/2022 at 22:41, Dusty Plains said:

 

Image: approaching Mt Wilson

 

Love Mount Wilson. One of my favourite villages in NSW. So pretty, especially in autumn. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BeachBabe2022 said:

?

Do you mean Mona Vale?

If so, no need to buy a permit if you reside in the area.

The council sends out two free permits to every household every August.

There are only about three places you cannot use it, otherwise there are around fifty locations you can use it, for free parking all day.

And if you cannot get a spot in the beach carpark, then free parking on local back streets 

Lived here for seven years and only ever paid for parking once. 

 

Moved up to the hunter 7 years ago.

Also we rented so never got them as the owner used them. 

Edited by Rallyman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Rallyman said:

Moved up to the hunter 7 years ago.

Also we rented so never got them as the owner used them. 

ūüôā

Lucky you living in the Hunter.  I would like to live in Broke or Wollombi. 

Our landlord gives us the parking passes each year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BeachBabe2022 said:

ūüôā

Lucky you living in the Hunter.  I would like to live in Broke or Wollombi. 

Our landlord gives us the parking passes each year. 

We are in Pokolbin 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Rallyman said:

We are in Pokolbin 

I love Pokolbin. Although still cannot pronounce it! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/01/2022 at 09:36, ramot said:

The procedure last time to the best of my knowledge, the infection is underneath my eyelid, that’s why it’s so sore as it’s catching on my eye.

Several local anesthetic  injections around eye 

eye lid peeled back and clamped

infection drained from rear of eyelid, 

sent home with large patch over eye, eye drops and antibiotics for a month

sadly  bit beyond my GP’s expertise 

Good news antibiotic  eye drops working better.

Even better news, as I saw my GP early the eye drops really helped. Saw specialist on Friday, he did a small procedure, now on antibiotics for a month and cortisone eye cream. So now really looking forward to my daughter’s visit on Monday. 

Edited by ramot
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/dead-man-propped-up-by-two-other-men-in-attempt-to-collect-pension-at-post-office-41265529.html

only in Ireland...

Quote

A dead man was brought to a post office this morning in an attempt to collect his pension in one of the most bizarre incidents that gardaí have ever seen.

The shocking incident in which the deceased male was propped up by two other men happened at the post office on Staplestown Road in Carlow town.

Staff at the post office immediately became suspicious and contacted emergency services and gardaí rushed to the scene.

 

Edited by beketamun
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The moon is still out at 10.30 in the morning. Weird.

 


Buy a man eat fish. The Day, Teach Man, to lifetime.      - Joe Biden.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Parley said:

Wordle is a quick fun word game to play once per day.

Guess the word in 6 tries to win.

https://www.powerlanguage.co.uk/wordle/

I’m already hooked, and my husband finally tried it for the first time yesterday . Think we might be in competition with each other. Thought yesterday’s word was quite hard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ramot said:

I’m already hooked, and my husband finally tried it for the first time yesterday . Think we might be in competition with each other. Thought yesterday’s word was quite hard.

Today was my first time.


Buy a man eat fish. The Day, Teach Man, to lifetime.      - Joe Biden.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Parley said:

Today was my first time.

I haven’t done today’s yet. Yesterday’s word was knoll

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ramot said:

Thought yesterday’s word was quite hard.

I've been doing it for 2 weeks and yesterday's was the hardest I've found so far.¬† Couldn't go to bed until I'd cracked it!¬† ¬†Think I'm addicted.¬†¬†ūüėÄ

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Skani said:

I've been doing it for 2 weeks and yesterday's was the hardest I've found so far.¬† Couldn't go to bed until I'd cracked it!¬† ¬†Think I'm addicted.¬†¬†ūüėÄ

 

Took me 5 yesterday 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Parley said:

The moon is still out at 10.30 in the morning. Weird.

 

This was the moon over battersea the other day.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That Grace Tame looks like a nasty piece of work. Glad her year is over.

I think Dylan Alcott will win tomorrows Australian of the Year.

  • Like 2

Buy a man eat fish. The Day, Teach Man, to lifetime.      - Joe Biden.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×