register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest guest33730

I know no one will care but...........

1 minute ago, tonyman said:

Actually he is, I'd love ti get him on here, he would Illuminate the place........

Do it.  We need more alternative thinking.  I'm all for it.

• Like 1

That's called getting old , so I believe...... I've had my weekly manicure and pedicure tonight, few cruisers and wines.... Curry.. All after a few hours at the beach...... I feel as though I'm getting younger not older this past 18 months.......

Just had the quickest haircut ever.  I feel slightly disappointed. It was all over too soon. Premature even.
  • Congratulations 1

Voted Best Newcomer 2010 by PIO Members.......Thank you....x

1 minute ago, tonyman said:

That's called getting old , so I believe...... I've had my weekly manicure and pedicure tonight, few cruisers and wines.... Curry.. All after a few hours at the beach...... I feel as though I'm getting younger not older this past 18 months.......

No, my hair seems to get thicker and thicker.  Great that you feel fit and enjoying life 👍

I feel great except for my guts.  I have a blood test booked but I think it's IBS or some intolerance I have developed.  White bread seems to trigger it.

Ask your mate what he thinks.

• Like 1

OMG I've just started a course of tabs for ibs, and yes it's white bread that I blame too......
Ned Kerrie gave me a concoction a good few months back and that helped immediately..... I have access to his secret formula so I'll go back on that if these tabs don't work...... I can send you the ingredients but I won't post them on here for safety reasons.....

No, my hair seems to get thicker and thicker.  Great that you feel fit and enjoying life
I feel great except for my guts.  I have a blood test booked but I think it's IBS or some intolerance I have developed.  White bread seems to trigger it.

47 minutes ago, tonyman said:

OMG I've just started a course of tabs for ibs, and yes it's white bread that I blame too......
Ned Kerrie gave me a concoction a good few months back and that helped immediately..... I have access to his secret formula so I'll go back on that if these tabs don't work...... I can send you the ingredients but I won't post them on here for safety reasons.....

Is Ned the cancer man?

Is it a complicated formula?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tonyman said:

Trust me.... I could write a book about this guy...... He is a Desendant to Jesus..... Also one of the God's .....7ft giants were common ......there was a space ship around during the biblical period and it's still knocking around in space...... Mother Mary was a prostitute...... All this is supposed to be true...... Plus lots more.......

Doesn’t the above make you a tad suspicious of his cures? 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, tonyman said:

Trust me.... I could write a book about this guy...... He is a Desendant to Jesus..... Also one of the God's .....7ft giants were common ......there was a space ship around during the biblical period and it's still knocking around in space...... Mother Mary was a prostitute...... All this is supposed to be true...... Plus lots more.......

So he is a complete nutter then.

• Like 2

I want it all, and I want it now.

On 27/01/2020 at 02:33, Quokka2005 said:

George the cat kept me up loads of last night. He woke me up at 3am by poking my face with his paw 😆

meow.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

If you listen to him, much of his views and research makes sense...

So he is a complete nutter then.

I'd day so, to get hold of all the ingredients would be a task.......

Is Ned the cancer man?
Is it a complicated formula?

2 hours ago, simmo said:

Lolly stick

That sounds very painful.

Does it really work ?

• Like 1

I want it all, and I want it now.

On 27/01/2020 at 21:11, Tink said:

Iknwc but , great to see so many old posters hope life’s good , tink X 

Lovely to see you hun. What are you up to these days. Missed you around. Are you still in Queensland?

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

20 hours ago, tonyman said:

You could write a book about him..... every question we have asked you about him you said you don’t know Nick yet you say you have spent hours chatting to him. What on earth were you talking about? Brexit? Lemons? Sausage? 

• Like 2

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

20 hours ago, tonyman said:

😂😂😂 @tonyman I have had such a crap week, but you make me laugh. 
Why do I have visions of you as Rambo and them all coming after you for Ned’s cancer cure

WARNING GRAPHIC VIDEO

https://youtu.be/zgWGxCR26kA

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

because it's true.... I took some today, felt great almost immediately.... I'm ditching the ibs tabs and going back on Crazy Ned Kerrie's concoction.......

[mention=216672]tonyman[/mention] I have had such a crap week, but you make me laugh. 
Why do I have visions of you as Rambo and them all coming after you for Ned’s cancer cure
WARNING GRAPHIC VIDEO
https://youtu.be/zgWGxCR26kA
It taste pretty vile but once down you feel great..........
Kate, I'm pleased I made you laugh...... XIMG20200128120600.jpegIMG20200128120822.jpeg
  • Like 2

Tink., we miss you...... Come back for a laugh ect.... We need the likes of you and the good old posters ...... If not then I'll leave

Iknwc but , great to see so many old posters hope life’s good , tink X 
  • Like 1

Well I'm 53 now and memory ain't that good Dave........ I'd love you guys to listen to him, you would be gob smacked.... He's told me so many stories I just don't know where to begin...... He is a desendant from the most feared God too, was it Apollo, I can't remember ......next time I see him I'll write notes on my Oppo phone.......

You could write a book about him..... every question we have asked you about him you said you don’t know Nick yet you say you have spent hours chatting to him. What on earth were you talking about? Brexit? Lemons? Sausage? 
  • Haha 1

I'm just having an iccy pole now.... I'll try it out for you pal and let you know..... If I don't get back to you soon them I'm in emergency........

Does it really work ?
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Parley said:

Does it really work ?

Never needed it. It works like a splint.

On 27/1/2020 at 15:39, simmo said:

No, my hair seems to get thicker and thicker.  Great that you feel fit and enjoying life 👍

Gluten intolerance? Crohns disease?

Blood test may not show much, my BIL developed it and it took a long time for the medicos to consider it and then only after they started a intolerance diet to rule out environmental factors

Try cutting out gluten containing foods, usually wheat based products,  see if it improves,  common in middle age, wheat flour is very ubiquitous though.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tonyman said:

emoji23.png because it's true.... I took some today, felt great almost immediately.... I'm ditching the ibs tabs and going back on Crazy Ned Kerrie's concoction.......

It taste pretty vile but once down you feel great..........
Kate, I'm pleased I made you laugh...... XIMG20200128120600.jpegIMG20200128120822.jpeg

It looks horrible 

On 28/01/2020 at 02:46, tonyman said:

Mrs Dusty often suffers from IBS. Iberogast liquid helps, or PARIET tablets on prescription have been very effective.

• Like 1

Having just lost an old friend to bowel cancer, I'm afraid it's 💩 in a bag time for all you good people.

It's quite curable if found early. Killer if left.

Edited by newjez
  • Like 3