Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest guest33730

I know no one will care but...........

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Parley said:

I saw the new Star Wars the other night.

It didn't get good reviews but I enjoyed it.

Took my son to see it last week. I thought it was pretty good. They cut Leya in quite well I thought.

Haven't seen cats yet.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Toots said:

I went with a friend to see Cats the movie yesterday.  She enjoyed the musical   .........................  but the film is terrible just terrible.  

My friend went to see it and said it was really bad.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Earlier this evening we went for a stroll down to a little rose park next to the sea.  There is a car park right next to it.  A couple got out of their car, walked right into the middle of the roses, produced secateurs and proceeded to cut big bunches of rose blooms.  I stood and stared at them but they weren't bothered at all.  They gathered the roses into a large bunch and placed them in the car and drove off.  Some folk have a bluddy cheek.  😬

  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Toots said:

Earlier this evening we went for a stroll down to a little rose park next to the sea.  There is a car park right next to it.  A couple got out of their car, walked right into the middle of the roses, produced secateurs and proceeded to cut big bunches of rose blooms.  I stood and stared at them but they weren't bothered at all.  They gathered the roses into a large bunch and placed them in the car and drove off.  Some folk have a bluddy cheek.  😬

Some people are just rude and have no morals 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tulip1 said:

Some people are just rude and have no morals 

agreed  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, simmo said:

agreed  

There are a few on here too.

  • Like 2

I want it all, and I want it now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GP visit yesterday to pickup stronger neuralgia medication and doc suddenly announces “you haven’t had a pneumonia vaccination”.  I have now, and dead arm again.  

  • Congratulations 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just heard a loud bang.  Looked out onto our street to find out what had happened.  Car crash.  Four Asian passengers in one car and a young woman in the other.  The one driven by the Asian tourists didn't look or stop at a cross street nearby and went right into the young woman's car on our street.  Police and ambulance just arrived.  ☹️  

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Toots said:

Just heard a loud bang.  Looked out onto our street to find out what had happened.  Car crash.  Four Asian passengers in one car and a young woman in the other.  The one driven by the Asian tourists didn't look or stop at a cross street nearby and went right into the young woman's car on our street.  Police and ambulance just arrived.  ☹️  

Bloody Asians.

  • Haha 1

I want it all, and I want it now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Parley said:

Bloody Asians.

There have been 4 car crashes in the vicinity in the last few weeks.  Asian tourists were involved in each one.  They seem to like to hire huge 4x4 vehicles and just have no road sense.  Don't know how they manage to acquire a licence to drive.  In each accident they just ignored stop signs.  Not a pleasant holiday when they end up in a traffic accident then in hospital.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Toots said:

There have been 4 car crashes in the vicinity in the last few weeks.  Asian tourists were involved in each one.  They seem to like to hire huge 4x4 vehicles and just have no road sense.  Don't know how they manage to acquire a licence to drive.  In each accident they just ignored stop signs.  Not a pleasant holiday when they end up in a traffic accident then in hospital.

It is a problem here too and people have been killed.

Foreigners, and maybe people who don't speak or read English, can drive on their international licence in Australia.

They don't know our road signs and end up causing serious accidents.

  • Like 1

I want it all, and I want it now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had a fair few near misses up here in Hunter , going round roundabout wrong way . Not stopping at giveaways and god forbid if they see Roos they just stop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The90% of closures of the Dartford tunnel are down to foreign lorry drivers crashing into things. 

Also foreigners who don't know how to indicate around roundabouts!

And don't get me started on Uber drivers 😖

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, simmo said:

The90% of closures of the Dartford tunnel are down to foreign lorry drivers crashing into things. 

Also foreigners who don't know how to indicate around roundabouts!

And don't get me started on Uber drivers 😖

Was a big problem going through harbour tunnel in sydney a few years back caused mayhem 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought it was awfully quiet around town today.  It was a local public holiday for the Devonport Cup - a horse racing event.  🙄   The good thing is a lot of the racing patrons dug deep for the bushfire victims.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bowler Chris Green suspended from BBL for 90 days due to illegal bowling action.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had a big win!  Granted a DVA White Card yesterday which will cover medical expenses, and up my priority with medical specialists and hospitals.  A good start to the new year 

  • Like 3
  • Congratulations 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bulya said:

Had a big win!  Granted a DVA White Card yesterday which will cover medical expenses, and up my priority with medical specialists and hospitals.  A good start to the new year 

Very good!  I have neighbours with that card and they receive the best of health care.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, simmo said:

Might be worth a visit just to say to the barmaid "make mine a large one"

She's not a miracle worker.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

I want it all, and I want it now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I’m trying to work out where you’d put your money and your phone if you went to a nude bar 🤔

Edited by Tulip1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Tulip1 said:

I’m trying to work out where you’d put your money and your phone if you went to a nude bar 🤔

I'm guessing you would store yours in your handbag?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, newjez said:

I'm guessing you would store yours in your handbag?

Not a problem for me as I’m not planning a visit but true, I guess people would be allowed to wear bags. Actually,  they’d have to take bags in as they’d need somewhere to put their clothes in. Each to their own but I can’t think of anything worse 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×