..and much much more!

Guest guest33730

I know no one will care but...........

10 hours ago, Amber Snowball said:

I knew it! 😂

The whiskers give me away every time!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bobj said:

Quolls, delightful little fur all’s. Only e er seen 2 live ones, one near Kununurra and the second, near Glen Innes, NSW and 4 dead, road killed.

Cheers, Bobj.

Maybe they weren’t angry enough to survive!

2 minutes ago, Amber Snowball said:

And are you an angry quoll? You live longer!

Hell yeah!!!!

• Haha 1

Stufftif...But tea tonight, after I clean it, of course; a golden snapper, or fingermark bream, one of the 5 top eating fish.

P1080174.JPG.32096a5f363cb790cdb8c3703e0af7e5.JPG

Cheers, Bobj,

11 minutes ago, Bobj said:

Stufftif...But tea tonight, after I clean it, of course; a golden snapper, or fingermark bream, one of the 5 top eating fish.

Cheers, Bobj,

OH is heading for Great Lake in the midlands tomorrow.  There is a fly fishing competition happening there.  He has caught a rainbow trout and there are also brown trout in the lake.

great lake.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A lovely elderly couple live in this house in the street behind ours.  They share the house with their very crotchety old cat who sits under the hedge waiting until a dog comes along then it leaps out and attacks any size or breed of dog.  Our dog has been ambushed many times.  He thinks it's great fun.  😄  They put their lovely house on the market a couple of weekends ago and it  sold in 4 days. 

https://m.au.myfun.com/en/house-devonport-132389038

Edited by Toots
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Toots said:

A lovely elderly couple live in this house in the street behind ours.  They share the house with their very crotchety old cat who sits under the hedge waiting until a dog comes along then it leaps out and attacks any size or breed of dog.  Our dog has been ambushed many times.  He thinks it's great fun.  😄  They put their lovely house on the market a couple of weekends ago and it  sold in 4 days. 

https://m.au.myfun.com/en/house-devonport-132389038

Stunning. Not sure about the red room.

1 minute ago, simmo said:

Stunning. Not sure about the red room.

I like it.  I had afternoon tea in it one wintry afternoon.  It was lovely and cosy.  The cat sat watching me the whole time twitching its tail.   😄

• Like 2

My new Primark luxury cotton pants are so smooth on my skin.

• Haha 1
  • Congratulations 1

1 hour ago, simmo said:

My new Primark luxury cotton pants are so smooth on my skin.

Steady on big fella.

• Haha 2

I want it all, and I want it now.

13 hours ago, Toots said:

I like it.  I had afternoon tea in it one wintry afternoon.  It was lovely and cosy.  The cat sat watching me the whole time twitching its tail.   😄

The cat sounds delightful 😀

• Haha 1

Having fun at Calvary Hospital emergency for rash/lumps.  Initial diagnosis shingles caused by chickenpox virus from near 60 years ago in Blighty.  Doc is a British/South African (her words).  

• Sad 2

Kevlar clothing required to sit in the car today, with the seats showing a surface temp of

20191206_143836.jpg

or in old money

20191206_143743.jpg

8 hours ago, Bulya said:

Having fun at Calvary Hospital emergency for rash/lumps.  Initial diagnosis shingles caused by chickenpox virus from near 60 years ago in Blighty.  Doc is a British/South African (her words).  

Shingles can be really nasty and it’s very true, anyone who’s had chicken pox retains the virus although it’s dormant and would never usually do any harm. Most of us who had chicken pox as a kid will not go on to get shingles but some do. I’ve known a few people who’ve had it and it’s not pleasant but it goes away so don’t worry, you’ll be ok.  That’s brought back memories. One of my sons had chicken pox so badly when he was young, my older kids called him Pongo for weeks (sibling love, not!) I hope you feel better soon.

Edited by Tulip1

8 hours ago, Bulya said:

Damn the 3rd world blighty and it's viruses.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Drumbeat said:

The Tv Series "Years and Years" is scaring me to death 😦

It was a bit too close to real life.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tulip1 said:

Shingles can be really nasty and it’s very true, anyone who’s had chicken pox retains the virus although it’s dormant and would never usually do any harm. Most of us who had chicken pox as a kid will not go on to get shingles but some do. I’ve known a few people who’ve had it and it’s not pleasant but it goes away so don’t worry, you’ll be ok.  That’s brought back memories. One of my sons had chicken pox so badly when he was young, my older kids called him Pongo for weeks (sibling love, not!) I hope you feel better soon.

I remember in the late 1940s and early 50s that mothers would send their kids, especially daughters, to play with the kid who had chickenpox. Years later I found out the reason for that; supposedly, the girls would not contract chickenpox later on in their child bearing years.

Cheers, Bobj.

• Like 1

On 03/12/2019 at 23:40, Bobj said:

Cheers, Bobj,

I hope it didn't suffer too much.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, simmo said:

I hope it didn't suffer too much.

Thumb severing main artery, dead in a second.

Cheers, Bobj.

9 minutes ago, Bobj said:

Thumb severing main artery, dead in a second.

Cheers, Bobj.

After being dragged through water by its lips in a state of panic and terror.

Poor fish.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, simmo said:

After being dragged through water by its lips in a state of panic and terror.

Poor fish.

Aldo caught a catfish and wanted to join our group, once.  Some people are hypocrites, aren’t they?😉

Cheers, Bobj.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Tulip1 said:

Pretty painful this morning.  Don’t think I’ll be doing the planned oil/filter change on the car now.

9 hours ago, Cerberus1 said:

Kevlar clothing required to sit in the car today, with the seats showing a surface temp of

20191206_143836.jpg

or in old money

20191206_143743.jpg

I like the look of that piece of equipment 

• Confused 1