Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest guest33730

I know no one will care but...........

Recommended Posts

The Royal Commission into Aged Care Quality and Safety has found more than a third of BUPA's Australian facilities are - or have been - a 'serious risk' to residents - a worse record than any other provider   ....................    the result of staff cutbacks and other cost cutting.  These are not cheap facilities.  You have to wonder where the money goes.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/11/2019 at 19:45, simmo said:

I'm off the naughy step.  Now just need to control myself.

Thanks to the moderators who have helped me in my rehabilitation.

I have every faith in you

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I just want PIO to be a happy place where people are nice to each other and unicorns poop rainbows

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, simmo said:

Yes whatever.  Bit of a wuss though  ..............  wanted to quit after 24 hours.  Why bother even going on that sort of show.  Could all be fake news though  .... Daily Mail reporting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Friends have been staying with us whilst the house they bought here was gutted and renovated.  OH did a lot of the work for them.  He repointed the brickwork, did the brick paving and the wall and little pillars at the front ready for either metal or wooden fencing.  He also put in the double glazed windows.  Friends had a new kitchen and bathrooms fitted plus central heating and we all painted the interior. It's in a good position -  a few minutes walk from the town centre with views across the river.   Lovely to have them living close by now.  They moved here from NSW.
  

 

 

001.JPG

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Toots said:

Friends have been staying with us whilst the house they bought here was gutted and renovated.  OH did a lot of the work for them.  He repointed the brickwork, did the brick paving and the wall and little pillars at the front ready for either metal or wooden fencing.  He also put in the double glazed windows.  Friends had a new kitchen and bathrooms fitted plus central heating and we all painted the interior. It's in a good position -  a few minutes walk from the town centre with views across the river.   Lovely to have them living close by now.  They moved here from NSW.
  

 

 

001.JPG

It looks very cute 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haven’t seen any posts from Perthbum for a while. Anyone know if he’s been put on the naughty step? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Tulip1 said:

Haven’t seen any posts from Perthbum for a while. Anyone know if he’s been put on the naughty step? 

It's very quiet. I think the naughy step is full up.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Daughter upgraded her iPhone to the 11 Max Pro today, and gifted me her iPhone XS Max 64Gb.  Faster etc, but I’m finding the lack of home button very frustrating.  I guess I’ll get used to it..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Bulya said:

Daughter upgraded her iPhone to the 11 Max Pro today, and gifted me her iPhone XS Max 64Gb.  Faster etc, but I’m finding the lack of home button very frustrating.  I guess I’ll get used to it..

Why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Bulya said:

Daughter upgraded her iPhone to the 11 Max Pro today, and gifted me her iPhone XS Max 64Gb.  Faster etc, but I’m finding the lack of home button very frustrating.  I guess I’ll get used to it..

I got used to it very quickly, although it seemed strange to start with.  You’ll be ok in a few days I reckon 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apple must love the suckers who upgrade every year.

  • Like 1

I want it all, and I want it now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Parley said:

Apple must love the suckers who upgrade every year.

It was free

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve had  lovely if not exhausting day. I flew to Sydney at it felt like the crack of dawn! to join in my daughter’s hens day. We went over to Manly, had drinks first and then a great lunch. I flew back on the late afternoon flight, and left them to it. My daughter was a bit overwhelmed by the effort her bridesmaids had done to make it special. I’m still smiling it was such fun.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ramot said:

I’ve had  lovely if not exhausting day. I flew to Sydney at it felt like the crack of dawn! to join in my daughter’s hens day. We went over to Manly, had drinks first and then a great lunch. I flew back on the late afternoon flight, and left them to it. My daughter was a bit overwhelmed by the effort her bridesmaids had done to make it special. I’m still smiling it was such fun.

What would Gretta say? 😉

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, simmo said:

What would Gretta say? 😉

The plane was going there anyway.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I want it all, and I want it now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Parley said:

The plane was going there anyway.

I know, I was Just kidding.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, simmo said:

I know, I was Just kidding.  

I realised that, knew you wouldn’t want to upset me!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Amber Snowball said:
 
Saw this @Quoll. Made me smile.
 
i3ix2gwb_reasonably_small.jpg
 
Angry quolls (pictured) are more likely to survive in the wild than quolls that are not angry. We make no comment on if this applies to humans as well. (Image: sontag1.)
 
 
Image

That's me!!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quolls, delightful little fur all’s. Only e er seen 2 live ones, one near Kununurra and the second, near Glen Innes, NSW and 4 dead, road killed.

Cheers, Bobj.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×