register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest guest33730

I know no one will care but...........

On 22/03/2019 at 08:23, ramot said:

Sitting here chewing my finger nails. Husband rushed to hospital yesterday, very high heart rate, very low blood pressure. Having a procedure this morning as they can’t get his heart rate down. Waiting to hear as should have been over by now. Sorry just needed to share.

Hope he is OK

......Just trying to be helpful so don't shoot me down if my personal views do not coincide with yours! :animal-dog:

6 minutes ago, Rossmoyne said:

Hope he is OK

Yes thank you came home yesterday making sure he takes it slow for a few days as we are going to Sydney on Friday to see Westside story in front of the Opera House a very early birthday present for me hoping he will have forgotten my treat before my birthday in October!! Might get more! 

Hope he is OK

Hope he is OK

• Like 1

Hello 🙂 been a lil while. How is everyone?

Im still around and still at uni. I recently finished my placement on ITU which was really good. Been having a rough time lately so been lying low and focusing on myself. Got 2 more assignments and 1 more placement for the year so the craziness continues! 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BritChickx said:

Im still around and still at uni. I recently finished my placement on ITU which was really good. Been having a rough time lately so been lying low and focusing on myself. Got 2 more assignments and 1 more placement for the year so the craziness continues! 

good to hear from you ... sorry to hear you have been having a rough time ... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BritChickx said:

Nearly at the end of another year, you are doing well. Lots of us older members still here to give you support. Take care xM

• Like 3

IKNWC but I am procrastinating about packing my bag and my dad's suitcase - he goes into care tomorrow for a month and we head to Australia, leaving the house very early for a day in London before an evening flight.  I only came on line to print off the belongings list for dad's clothes etc and his case notes but oh ....... there's a unicorn!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Quoll said:

IKNWC but I am procrastinating about packing my bag and my dad's suitcase - he goes into care tomorrow for a month and we head to Australia, leaving the house very early for a day in London before an evening flight.  I only came on line to print off the belongings list for dad's clothes etc and his case notes but oh ....... there's a unicorn!

Don't understand?

You come to understand that when you are dealing with a particular type of stupid, it's not possible for them to gain knowledge which contradicts their state of mind

1 hour ago, newjez said:

Don't understand?

No I don't either! I'm now all packed and my dad is all packed so apart from charging  cables and the ipad I'm all ready to walk out of the door any time after 8! It all fits in the back pack so we are good to go but I spent a lot of time procrastinating - after all why put it off today when you can put it off until tomorrow! Much relaxed now!!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Quoll said:

Knowing how you feel about Australia:   ((((((((hugs))))))))

• Like 1

Scot by birth, emigrated 1985 | Aussie husband applied UK spouse visa Jan 2015, granted March 2015, moved to UK May 2015 | Returned to Oz June 2016

"The stranger who comes home does not make himself at home but makes home itself strange." -- Rainer Maria Rilke

6 hours ago, Quoll said:

Safe journey, amazing how once you walk out of the door and on the way, the relief sets in. I don’t really relax till I am sitting on the aircraft and the doors close.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Quoll said:

No I don't either! I'm now all packed and my dad is all packed so apart from charging  cables and the ipad I'm all ready to walk out of the door any time after 8! It all fits in the back pack so we are good to go but I spent a lot of time procrastinating - after all why put it off today when you can put it off until tomorrow! Much relaxed now!!!

Weather has turned this week.  Had the heating on last night.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bulya said:

Soft

I want it all, and I want it now.

12 minutes ago, Parley said:

Soft

Not my call I’m afraid 

• Haha 1

Supposed to be going through all the paperwork in the office and having a shredding kind of day, but got sidetracked by PIO.   So easy to do!  

Safe journey @Quoll  once you are on the plane, you will relax and be OK.

Sorry to hear you have been ill @BritChickx hope you are on the mend.... powering through your studies too.... well done!

• Like 1

......Just trying to be helpful so don't shoot me down if my personal views do not coincide with yours! :animal-dog:

6 hours ago, Bulya said:

Oh dear, you mean I should have packed my winter woolies?  Hope the son has a good pile of chopped wood for the fire in case it stays cold.  This time last year it was too hot!

6 minutes ago, Quoll said:

Oh dear, you mean I should have packed my winter woolies?  Hope the son has a good pile of chopped wood for the fire in case it stays cold.  This time last year it was too hot!

4.2 to 22.9.  Expected min o’night 8, max tomorrow 25.

On 15/01/2019 at 10:56, Toots said:

Another daft fashion or is it me that is just too old ........................ over 200 quid a pop too.  One straight leg, one flared.  😂

jeans.jpg

...........................   and yet again more daft, grossly overpriced 'garments' for the fashion conscious woman.  $470 a pair.  😯

daft shorts.jpg

18 minutes ago, Toots said:

...........................   and yet again more daft, grossly overpriced 'garments' for the fashion conscious woman.  $470 a pair.  😯

daft shorts.jpg

A lot of those fashion models on the runway seem to wear things that no one would ever wear out in public. Really way out fashion.

Lady Gaga would be the only one who would wear some of the stuff.

• Like 1

I want it all, and I want it now.

5 minutes ago, Parley said:

A lot of those fashion models on the runway seem to wear things that no one would ever wear out in public. Really way out fashion.

Lady Gaga would be the only one who would wear some of the stuff.

Well no ordinary person would be stupid enough to pay the prices for silly fashion pieces like that.

• Like 1

a lot of the fashion over the years has been stupid , tasteless and laughable .  but they have got to fill their fashion shows with something ...

• Like 1

watching " Fake or Fortune " there was a rare water colour they believed was by Auguste Rodin ... the art expert raved about the 150 watercolours the artist had done ... to be honest he was talking a load of fancy b******s ... a seven year old could have done better ... 

• Haha 3

Off to hospital tomorrow at 6:00 am for my kidney cancer operation.  I hope the surgeon doesn’t have a big night out tonight...

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Bulya said:

Off to hospital tomorrow at 6:00 am for my kidney cancer operation.  I hope the surgeon doesn’t have a big night out tonight...

Good Luck Bulya ... 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Bulya said:

All the best xM

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bulya said:

Hope all goes well Bulya...... 

• Thanks 1

Voted Best Newcomer 2010 by PIO Members.......Thank you....x