You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest guest33730

I know no one will care but...........

don't think I am in my granddaughters partners good books ... in photographs posted from their holiday in the U.K. he had a double chin and chubby cheeks ... I asked if the great beers ... currys and fish and chips were taking there toll ...

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, the bottler said:

you mean men can't multi task Bobj ! ... 

What! And be accused of not loving her for herself?

Cheers, Bobj.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, the bottler said:

old dog ...  vet bills ... 

Sadly true

Ashley Hall ... he has been working in Australia for a year on farms ... he recently lost his phone and his grandmother Wendy Arnell is worried about him as she has not heard from him for several weeks ... recently he was working on a farm in Cairns ... could anyone on here help please ?  

IMG_6682.JPG

• Sad 1

TV wouldn’t turn on this morning...  Goodbye Mr. Loewe, it’s been nice knowing you

• Sad 1

54 minutes ago, Bulya said:

TV wouldn’t turn on this morning...  Goodbye Mr. Loewe, it’s been nice knowing you

How long have you had it?

4 hours ago, Toots said:

How long have you had it?

“Since Jesus played fullback for Jerusalem”

• Haha 4

Just come back home after my first swim in the sea this summer.  22C  and beautiful.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Toots said:

Just come back home after my first swim in the sea this summer.  22C  and beautiful.

a hardy Scot ... 

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, the bottler said:

a hardy Scot ... 

They must be tougher here bottler.  There were a few of us enjoying a lovely swim.  Such nice weather too.  😀

• Like 2

Today, my daughter and I will go and see the matinee performance of the Nutcracker at His Majesty's theatre and then be joined by hubby and son for dinner in the city as our Pre Christmas outing.  Getting the boys to the ballet was an absolute none starter lol.

• Like 5

I just want PIO to be a happy place where people are nice to each other and unicorns poop rainbows

family are returning from the U.K. next week ... it is going to be hard for them all ... 

• Like 2

How is everyone doing? All ready for Christmas? 😄

I'm still plodding along at uni. Got ITU as my next placement which I'm really happy about! Somehow still at uni but awaiting my first assignment of 2nd year results, had a dream I failed it last night, hoping it doesn't come true xD

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Congratulations 1

2 hours ago, BritChickx said:

How is everyone doing? All ready for Christmas? 😄

I'm still plodding along at uni. Got ITU as my next placement which I'm really happy about! Somehow still at uni but awaiting my first assignment of 2nd year results, had a dream I failed it last night, hoping it doesn't come true xD

If you put the work in, and I'm sure you have, then generally that shines thro in assignments, my wife has just completed a course and pretty well that was the case across her cohort, so I wouldn't worry too much, glad you got the placement you wanted .

Christmas completely disorganised as trying to get wife's business up and working including website, professional registrations and data regs and insurances, it just goes on and on, have a good time yourself. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, simmo said:

Kirk Douglas 102 years old!

..................  and his wife is 99 years old.

• Congratulations 1

I hate the gmail people, so annoying. For years I have logged into my account and then suddenly they want passwords. Same when I log onto my Windows computer.  I will be going over to Apple computers asap, just sick of all the changes they make all the time  with Windows which are supposed to be better but are in fact worse and more inconvenient and much slower.  Grr.  Rant over.

On ‎14‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 20:34, starlight7 said:

I hate the gmail people, so annoying. For years I have logged into my account and then suddenly they want passwords. Same when I log onto my Windows computer.  I will be going over to Apple computers asap, just sick of all the changes they make all the time  with Windows which are supposed to be better but are in fact worse and more inconvenient and much slower.  Grr.  Rant over.

I don't think switching to Apple is going to help. They're constantly updating too and their updates seem to cause even more problems than Windows!

• Like 1

Chartered Accountant (England & Wales); Registered Tax Agent & Fellow of The Tax Institute (Australia)

3 hours ago, Ken said:

I don't think switching to Apple is going to help. They're constantly updating too and their updates seem to cause even more problems than Windows!

Running Windows 7 X64 and just don’t have any problems, updates or otherwise.  

My sister arrived last night from Scotland for a few weeks.  😀  

• Like 4
  • Congratulations 1

5 minutes ago, Toots said:

My sister arrived last night from Scotland for a few weeks.  😀  

Have a wonderful time together.

• Thanks 1

Notified that I’m on the waiting list for kidney op (laparoscopy).  Waiting game begins...  

• Confused 3
  • Congratulations 1

1 hour ago, starlight7 said:

Well I hope its not too long. Happy Christmas to you.

Who knows.  It did ask if I would be available for 24-48 hour call in, I did of course say yes.