You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest guest33730

I know no one will care but...........

Iknwc but house will finally go on the market next week. Photographer been , Ive stripped most of the things from the house , just left the basics , my boys been fantastic the gardens and paddocks looking good

So fingers crossed it sells quick

if anyone is genuinely interested in a house north of Brisbane I’ll pm the link . 

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, Tink said:

Iknwc but house will finally go on the market next week. Photographer been , Ive stripped most of the things from the house , just left the basics , my boys been fantastic the gardens and paddocks looking good

if anyone is genuinely interested in a house north of Brisbane I’ll pm the link . 

Fingers crossed for you, houses are selling fast in our part of the sunny coast, so hope it is the same for you.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Tink said:

Good luck, and here's to new beginnings x

• Thanks 1

On 26/08/2018 at 20:32, Tink said:

Packing boxes , 

keep , charity , skip 

Exactly what I am doing at the moment Tink.  I haven't been on PIO for so long and was really pleased to see you are back.   Hope all OK.

Rossy

• Like 1

......Just trying to be helpful so don't shoot me down if my personal views do not coincide with yours! :animal-dog:

2 hours ago, Tink said:

hugs Tink ... a sad and difficult time ... I hope it sells quickly and when you move you find peace and happiness ...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@Tink what Bottler said.  xx

• Thanks 1

......Just trying to be helpful so don't shoot me down if my personal views do not coincide with yours! :animal-dog:

not sure if I need to go to the doctors ... stung on the head by a bee on Sunday ...  yesterday noticed two small painful lumps either side at the base of my skull this morning they are larger and more painful ... also have a slight headache ... taken anti histamine tablet ...

Edited by the bottler
  • Sad 2

10 minutes ago, the bottler said:

not sure if I need to go to the doctors ... stung on the head by a bee on Sunday ...  yesterday noticed two small painful lumps either side at the base of my skull this morning they are larger and more painful ... also have a slight headache ... taken anti histamine tablet ...

Bottler don’t take any chances, go to the Dr.

• Like 2

I thought I would ask a chemist if they thought I needed to see a doctor ... it is a reaction to the bee sting and I was advised if the swelling increased after 5 days to go and see a doctor ... 

• Like 4

So, first post op trip to surgeon this morning.  Surprised I couldn’t take decent pain meds such as Endone (bowel problem) so he’s getting me to try a newish synthetic pain killer called Alexia.  As I’m so far behind where I should be physio wise, and lack movement I’ll probably be going into hospital for a ‘manipulation’ under anaesthetic, staying overnight.  Not what I wanted to hear

Hope you’re feeling better today.

Fingers crossed for a quick sale so you can write the next chapter of your journey. Xx

Ouch! Hope it’s better today.
  • Like 3

Trying to get to Aus since 2008. Finally the end is in sight and we are starting to really plan.

Hubby, Paramedic.

Me, Adult Nursing student starting Sept 2018. 

Iknowc, but I start my nurse training in 3 days!
It’s come around so fast. Only feels like last week I applied.

• Like 5

Trying to get to Aus since 2008. Finally the end is in sight and we are starting to really plan.

Hubby, Paramedic.

Me, Adult Nursing student starting Sept 2018. 

2 minutes ago, Tappers2oz said:

Iknowc, but I start my nurse training in 3 days! emoji33.png

Exciting times ahead !

wish you luck success and happiness with your training Xx

• Like 1

On 11/09/2018 at 01:01, the bottler said:

I was told they don't sting ... I spent several hours when I first emigrated pruning dead branches off grevillias and they left me alone ... but I did spray weed killer yesterday near the roots of an old tree that had fallen down where they were buzzing around ... one bee harassed all the way down the long drive as I carried on spraying ... he was joined by several others as I walked back up ... I went out at teatime to collect my abandoned sprayer and there was a bee buzzing around ... left it were it was ... still there ... 

I only had one sting and that really hurt for ages ... you and your son must have really suffered ...

It’s a long time ago now, all I can remember is they wouldn’t let me drive home as they were worried I’d have a reaction 

• Like 1

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

2 hours ago, Tappers2oz said:

Iknowc, but I start my nurse training in 3 days! emoji33.png

Let us know how you go

• Like 1

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

2 hours ago, Tink said:

Exciting times ahead !

wish you luck success and happiness with your training Xx

@Tink how is the packing

4 hours ago, the bottler said:

I thought I would ask a chemist if they thought I needed to see a doctor ... it is a reaction to the bee sting and I was advised if the swelling increased after 5 days to go and see a doctor ... 

Yes I remember having bumps for a week after, brushing my hair was painful. I can’t remember having a headache though so take care. Did the antihistamine work? 

On 12/09/2018 at 21:17, Rossmoyne said:

Exactly what I am doing at the moment Tink.  I haven't been on PIO for so long and was really pleased to see you are back.   Hope all OK.

Rossy

Thinking of you @Rossmoyne it can’t be easy. 

• Like 1

On 12/09/2018 at 18:32, Tink said:

I am so confused (doesn’t take a lot) I thought the house went on the market ages ago when we last pmd each other? 

On 12/09/2018 at 14:07, Bulya said:

So, first post op trip to surgeon this morning.  Surprised I couldn’t take decent pain meds such as Endone (bowel problem) so he’s getting me to try a newish synthetic pain killer called Alexia.  As I’m so far behind where I should be physio wise, and lack movement I’ll probably be going into hospital for a ‘manipulation’ under anaesthetic, staying overnight.  Not what I wanted to hear

Sorry to hear that. I really hope they can get you up and moving soon. Opioids are known for bowel issues. You could look at this https://www.nps.org.au/radar/articles/oxycodone-with-naloxone-controlled-release-tablets-targin-for-chronic-severe-pain

4 hours ago, The Pom Queen said:

I am so confused (doesn’t take a lot) I thought the house went on the market ages ago when we last pmd each other? 

New agents theses are online ones 

taken ages as the other half isn’t here , and still waiting on signature !

Edited by Tink
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, The Pom Queen said:

@Tink how is the packing

Still cupboards and sheds lol

but house needs to look like it’s live in , 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Pom Queen said:

Yes I remember having bumps for a week after, brushing my hair was painful. I can’t remember having a headache though so take care. Did the antihistamine work? 

the antihistamine was for the itch but that has gone now ... the area where I was stung is fine ... a small lump that is all ... it is the swollen glands at the base of the skull that are painful ... I can only sleep on my back after my accident ... and the pressure of the pillow on the glands becomes very painful after a few hours sleep and causes the headache ... it really would be kinder if they put me down ! ... 

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

Sorry to hear that bottler , nothin worse than painin

when your trying to sleep , hope they go soon Xx

• Like 1