register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest guest33730

I know no one will care but...........

1 hour ago, ali said:

Been on antibiotics for last 3 days - 7 more to go, glad I didn't wait until after Xmas to go to the Dr's 

I hope they have " kicked in " now and you are feeling well for Christmas ... 

8 hours ago, the bottler said:

I hope they have " kicked in " now and you are feeling well for Christmas ... 

I'll manage Xmas - not feeling 100% .. but will be ok.

• Like 1

I just want PIO to be a happy place where people are nice to each other and unicorns poop rainbows

Merry Christmas to all from the (not as cold as I was expecting) UK.

All the best to you all ? 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, ali said:

Fumbs.jpg.5cc857832f5e630158ff0adcd964efce.jpg

Cheers, Bobj.

On 12/24/2017 at 10:42, ali said:

Hope you feel better soon!

I'm not feeling too great either, come down with a cold in the last few days. Had a lovely Christmas though, was good to see my family. Going to make the most of these 2 weeks!

Hope everyone's had a good day :D

• Like 3

..........IKNWC ........but this is my last post....

..........as some know I've been married to a narcisstic abuser for over 30 years....

..........I've coped and found the joy in life between the misery....

..........I've lost a tooth.....got nerve damage in my arm.....battered and bruised....physically ,mentally and emotionally.....

..........things I have treasured smashed.......one of the reasons I wanted no more possessions....

...........I've stayed to try and get my boys on the ladder of life.....a career to see them through......

...........the youngest is near enough ........

...........so I am going to do the most selfish thing I have ever done in my life.....

............leave forever now........time to look out just for me.....

............I don't have the best of health.......but I've enough.......

...........so a huge thankyou to PIO..........the many friends I've met on here.....

.............its been my salvation many times.......a virtual world I've escaped to.....

.............thankyou for the opertunity Kate and cerebus......

.............please delete ........for the last time my account.......tink Xxx

• Like 1
  • Sad 7

5 minutes ago, Tink said:

..........as some know I've been married to a narcisstic abuser for over 30 years....

..........I've lost a tooth.....got nerve damage in my arm.....battered and bruised....physically ,mentally and emotionally.....

..........things I have treasured smashed.......one of the reasons I wanted no more possessions....

...........I've stayed to try and get my boys on the ladder of life.....a career to see them through......

...........so I am going to do the most selfish thing I have ever done in my life.....

...........so a huge thankyou to PIO..........the many friends I've met on here.....

.............its been my salvation many times.......a virtual world I've escaped to.....

Sounds like a horrible situation you are in I wish you all the best.

19 minutes ago, Tink said:

Tink I hope you find peace and happiness ... I will miss you ... x

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Tink said:

I'm sorry to hear you won't be returning to PIO Tink, I hope that given time you will return - i'm sure that those who you've grown close to would love to hear of the next part of your journey.  I admire your strength for finally being able to walk away and your support of your children to ensure they're on the right path.

• Like 1

I just want PIO to be a happy place where people are nice to each other and unicorns poop rainbows

1 hour ago, Tink said:

I clicked the crying emotion wanted to click the like one too. you lady are a wise strong level headed and above all honest woman here on PIO and for that I thank you x. So you finally get to grow and be the free spirit we all know you really are mate personally very sad you are leaving this cyber community but totally understand the reasoning good luck to you and travel safe and free from harm xxx 

2 hours ago, Tink said:

To my dear PIOz friend, I hope you read this. I hope you find peace, please keep in touch with some of us, as we do care about you and will be here to offer love and support any time xxxM

Tink, maybe leave your account active for now, some of us may not know you in person but will always be here to listen and an outlet for you to vent at, we are cyber friends after all... Look after yourself and i truely hope your circumstances start to look up in 2018.

Take care

Cal x

• Like 2

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place...

If you get a chance,take it, If it changes your life,let it. Nobody said it would be easy they just said it would be worth it...

tink you always make sensible and useful comments and suggestions.  All the best and I hope you find peace and happiness in your new life! Christmas can be a hard time for some, I know.

7 hours ago, Tink said:

Oh Tink! All the very best to you and I hope that your life adventure now takes one giant leap forward in the New Year with a New Start. You’ve been so positive and helpful to so many whilst battling all that in your own life. We are a community that cares about you so whilst I understand your need for a clean start we do like to know that our friends are doing ok from time to time - there are a lot of folk on here who would help if you need a hand. Onwards and upwards!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Tink said:

This makes me so sad :( you're such a wonderful person, you don't deserve that. I know leaving must be terrifying but you definitely need to be strong and put yourself first. Your children will understand. Sounds he deserves some jail time, but I know reporting it can have more severe repurcussions. Please let us know you're safe Tink. I hope you get to your happy place. We will miss you xx

Tink,

if you ever need somewhere to stay, you would be always be welcome. 

As you have said to me many times before 'Take good care of yourself'

xx

• Like 2

Tink please don't leave forever.  You're such a lovely person and you've helped so many people over the years. You're just as lovely in person as you are online, I'll not forget the lovely day we had in Queensland!  Take some time off and take care of yourself but hopefully you come back. Take care  xx

• Like 2

Stufftif...Only one thing better than chilled mango, chrissie cake and cream...a second helping.

Yumm.png.db1031e94c2a48c986c9649b597cf869.png

Cheers, Bobj.

• Haha 1

On 12/26/2017 at 07:12, Tink said:

Oh Tink  I am very proud of  you making the decision you have - not an easy one to make, as we have discussed face to face.    I am so sorry that you feel you should leave us, and whilst I understand your decision, perhaps consider leaving your account open for a while in case you want to come back to our cyber community.... we have your back Tink.!    Some of us have had the great pleasure of meeting you and know what an incredibly intelligent and caring lady you are, and we really would like to be a support to you during this new chapter of your life.   I sincerely hope that your future is bright and fulfilling for you and I send you massive hugs and positivity.     Rossy xxx

• Like 1

......Just trying to be helpful so don't shoot me down if my personal views do not coincide with yours! :animal-dog:

17 hours ago, Rossmoyne said:

Oh Tink  I am very proud of  you making the decision you have - not an easy one to make, as we have discussed face to face.    I am so sorry that you feel you should leave us, and whilst I understand your decision, perhaps consider leaving your account open for a while in case you want to come back to our cyber community.... we have your back Tink.!    Some of us have had the great pleasure of meeting you and know what an incredibly intelligent and caring lady you are, and we really would like to be a support to you during this new chapter of your life.   I sincerely hope that your future is bright and fulfilling for you and I send you massive hugs and positivity.     Rossy xxx

17 hours ago, Rossmoyne said:

On 25/12/2017 at 23:12, Tink said:

What you are doing is not selfish at all!! by the sounds of things you should have done it years ago...I did I kept saying I was going and finely after 17 years and 5 children later I went and never looked back...my children where younger than yours Tink...I wish you all the luck in the world ...you have to be kind to your self... your children will stand by you because they will know what you have suffered to keep a home for them...and once you have taken the first step away you will be surprised at how easy everything falls into place..please look after your self ...I have loved all your stories on here ...and hope you find a peaceful little place for your self and your children to visit you...sending you loads of love ❤️ and huge hugs ? your way.xxx

Edited by Bluesky12
Mistake
  • Like 2

The good news

Just had 5 fabulous days in the Southern Highlands, celebrating Christmas, what a gorgeous area of Australia. 

The bad news

Stoped in Bowral for a coffee on our way for our flight back to QLD. A bl——dy dog tore out of the side of the cafe and took me out.

Spent most of the day in hospital being checked out, nothing broken thank goodness, bashed my head, hurt my hip and not allowed to fly home for 2 days. Not feeling the best.

• Sad 6

5 minutes ago, ramot said:

The good news

Just had 5 fabulous days in the Southern Highlands, celebrating Christmas, what a gorgeous area of Australia. 

The bad news

Stoped in Bowral for a coffee on our way for our flight back to QLD. A bl——dy dog tore out of the side of the cafe and took me out.

Spent most of the day in hospital being checked out, nothing broken thank goodness, bashed my head, hurt my hip and not allowed to fly home for 2 days. Not feeling the best.

Oh no Ramot...... That is not good..... hope you recover quickly.

• Like 1

......Just trying to be helpful so don't shoot me down if my personal views do not coincide with yours! :animal-dog: