Guest guest33730

I know no one will care but...........

59,325 posts in this topic

Just witnessed a crash on the way back happened on the carpark at woolies, silly man didnt even bother to look as he reversed out of his bay straight into the side of another blokes ute. Ute driver was a bit miffed and the bloke that caused it started blaming him? 

1 person likes this

Moneycorp
Moneycorp

my grandson sent me a message with a link to a dog he is hoping to foster ... I have spent 10 minutes trying to look at it but the Internet has dropped out every time ... 

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, the bottler said:

I had an appointment in Midland this afternoon ... decided to go in earlier as I need to get a passport photograph for my citizenship application ... allowed plenty of time as the post office is always busy ... 15 people in front of me ... two staff working ... one was chatting / flirting with two young , reasonably good looking men ... completely oblivious ... could not care less ... at the long queue ... finally got to the counter only to be told " sorry the camera is broken " ... 

whinge over ... 

And I can just imagine what you were thinking at that point!!!!!

2 people like this

Just had an amazing evening with my Godson.... he lives in Margaret River and is in Perth on his way to a conference in Queensland, so is overnighting with me so I can provide the "airport parking and taxi service".....   So nice to have him to myself for an evening....we sunk a few wines over dinner.... and I get to have the same when he comes back in 5 days time!   Lucky me!

8 people like this

5 hours ago, the bottler said:

I had an appointment in Midland this afternoon ... decided to go in earlier as I need to get a passport photograph for my citizenship application ... allowed plenty of time as the post office is always busy ... 15 people in front of me ... two staff working ... one was chatting / flirting with two young , reasonably good looking men ... completely oblivious ... could not care less ... at the long queue ... finally got to the counter only to be told " sorry the camera is broken " ... 

whinge over ... 

That's so annoying they could have put a sign up for everyone to read. 

1 person likes this

56 minutes ago, Rossmoyne said:

56 minutes ago, Rossmoyne said:

unrepeatable ! ... 

1 person likes this

About to go and get a pair of trackies as it is so cold at 3.50 AM

Well, 17 C

Cheers, Bobj.

4 people like this

Bet you wish you had doubleg glazing keeping your house nice and warm ... :D

1 person likes this

Tomorrow I'm going to Edinburgh for a few nights to be a tourist xD   Really need away for a few days so I booked up the other day. Looking forward to it. I've booked to do one of the ghost tours in the vaults underneath. I'll be crapping it haha. 

2 people like this

2 hours ago, Fisher1 said:

Bet you wish you had doubleg glazing keeping your house nice and warm ... :D

Not a chance, the house doesn't even have a fireplace. We only have about 1 month of very cold days(about 8 C is minimum). Only an hour after sunup, it is 22C.

Cheers, Bobj.

3 people like this

34 minutes ago, Bobj said:

Not a chance, the house doesn't even have a fireplace. We only have about 1 month of very cold days(about 8 C is minimum). Only an hour after sunup, it is 22C.

Cheers, Bobj.

Good on ya fella 🌞

1 person likes this

15 hours ago, the bottler said:

at the moment , yes ... only has one brain cell ... I am not sure if it is dressed to the right or left ! .. 

Apologies for the reference to sex if I offended you Bottler.

I sometimes forget we have a few oldies on the thread who don't like any jokes about that particular topic.

1 person likes this

17 minutes ago, Parley said:

Apologies for the reference to sex if I offended you Bottler.

I sometimes forget we have a few oldies on the thread who don't like any jokes about that particular topic.

you have not offended me Parley ... I enjoy jokes about sex ... BUT I am still upset you called off our engagement because I flirted  with Johndoe ! ... 

4 people like this

But we are still friends aren't we ?

I know you and JohnDoe are really more suited to each other so I thought it best that I not get in the way of what may develop between you two.

But it is taking a long time.

3 people like this

5 minutes ago, Parley said:

I know you and JohnDoe are really more suited to each other so I thought it best that I not get in the way of what may develop between you two.

yes , we are still friends ... but it still hurts ! ...

it is taking a long time and at our age we need to grab what we can before we have to walk towards the white light ! ... 

4 people like this

38 minutes ago, the bottler said:

yes , we are still friends ... but it still hurts ! ...

it is taking a long time and at our age we need to grab what we can before we have to walk towards the white light ! ... 

I think I'll be crawling :-)

3 people like this

50 minutes ago, Parley said:

Good things are worth waiting for.

4 people like this

8 hours ago, Johndoe said:

Good things are worth waiting for.

Isn't it something like the best things mature with age?

4 people like this

6 minutes ago, The Pom Queen said:

Isn't it something like the best things mature with age?

I have ... he is missing out on something that would blow his socks off ! .. 

4 people like this

Received a parcel earlier this week. Picked it up off the top of the post box and threw in on the back seat of the car. Next day, I've 3 parcels to lodge at the post office, so I ask @spongebob to take them into the post office. Later that day, I'm looking round the house for the parcel, can't find it, @The Pom Queen suggests it's probably still in car. Look in car, not there... dawning realization that dearest son has lodged the parcel I've already received back at the post office along with the 3 parcels I was sending out :S not only that, when quizzed, he said he lodged 5 items at the post office... nobody has any idea what the 5th item was he posted out.  Fortunately, today, I receive the parcel again which I'd already received on Wednesday...No harm done apart from postie probably experiencing Déjà vu  and the strange case of the mystery '5th item'9_9

6 people like this

2 hours ago, the bottler said:

I have ... he is missing out on something that would blow his socks off ! .. 

Is that a typo? Should there be an r where the s is? xD

3 people like this

Just been talking to my elder son via skype.  He has finished his tour of South America and is now in Canada.  Visited some rellies in Halifax, Nova Scotia and is now in Quebec.  He is raving about Montreal.  Loves it.

5 people like this

On 27 April 2017 at 9:47 PM, Bobj said:

Cheers, Bobj.

Only joking :-). It's hard to imagine being too hot at the moment, it's been really cold here this week (North Wales). Not a bit Spring like. 

1 person likes this

Edinburghs so nice. I feel like I'm back in Australia though with the amount of Australians and the cost of things xD

2 people like this

one happy soul ... taking a loaf of bread out of the freezer I found a Camenbert cheese I had forgotten I  had ... it's the simple things ... 

Edited by the bottler
2 people like this