ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest guest33730

I know no one will care but...........

OPp

Booooooooooooo!!!!!!

Beach loving, ice cream eating Ginge always having fun xx

What you bothered about if you never come to meet me lol only joking :tongue: Well I have to leave the 6th of November so it's not a massive difference really but I'll see how I feel nearer the time

I saw a short wee video of you today he he he xxx

Oh God. I could have killed her for putting that up lol she was always putting me on snap chat etc!

90million

I remembered about your birthday weekend the other day, I don't know if I'll be back in time though. Is it near the end? I'm going to miss my mum's 50th too but she's going off to Italy so she probably doesn't care lol

19th/20th August, promise you more fun than you'll ever have in Perth ;)

Flying to Dublin may well be cheaper than Glasgow & then a cheap Ryanair home!

OPp

What you bothered about if you never come to meet me lol only joking :tongue: Well I have to leave the 6th of November so it's not a massive difference really but I'll see how I feel nearer the time

I couldn't make that day due to other commitments.

You have a nice accent

No one can tell you exactly what you have gotta be

You've got to stand your ground and fight to save your life

It may be hard but ooh ooh it's the only way

Always remembering there ain't no second prize

There ain't no second prize

..........IKNWC but.........can the colour on a television be fixed...?

...........mines gone a bit odd....

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

OPp

Hey missy, you didn't bother meeting me the other day either :frown: me and Dommy are going to have to start a rejects club :laugh::tongue:

Are you coming back to the city? Xx

Edited by M1cha3la

Just smile and wave boys, smile and wave..........

Don't they do steel toe capped stilettos or wedges? He he

No the swines :mad: That could be a dragons den idea Dommy :laugh: xx

Just smile and wave boys, smile and wave..........

..........IKNWC but.........can the colour on a television be fixed...?

...........mines gone a bit odd....

It depends on the cause, it is worth checking all the cables are in securely from your aerial/set-top box/satellite as that can cause it.

It might be worth doing a 'factory reset' - if you google your model you should find instructions how to - not difficult but the exact steps depend on the model.

If it is a fault with the TV they are rarely worth fixing these days - the TV repair man is a relic from the past :(

Is it an Australian TV? Maybe it just doesn't like UK programmes :):)

............thankyou Ladyrainicorn....!

............but it's over 20 years old......guess it's just tired......checked the cables all good...and worked ok before.

.............not much info on the model and wen I asked in a store was met with stunned expressions lol...

.............never mind it's a rainbow tv....

..............for the few things I watch.....mostly the uk tv TBH....

Hey missy, you didn't bother meeting me the other day either :frown: me and Dommy are going to have to start a rejects club :laugh::tongue:

Are you coming back to the city? Xx

Nah dont let him in the club lol :tongue: I thought I'd replied, my memory is so bad. Was it Monday? I'm still in the city the now but yeah I'll be back in Perth before I go home so we will arrange something for definite. A few glasses of wine! You should definitely try meet my friend Louise if you can, she's lovely and not been here too long either, less than a year x

..................so today I had the grandchildren......

...................they arrived at 7:00am....

....................and left at 7:00 pm....

.....................mother and her OH called for lunch......it is today isn't it she said....

.....................it was tomorrow actually .....but why not I thought....

.....................an over excited 2 year old.....a teething baby....

......................a 89 year old with alziemers and mother slowly forgetting....:shocked:

......................how hard could it be....:swoon:

......................just finished my jobs......animals a little disgruntled as they were seen to a little late....

.......................the 2 year old helped in the morning .....trundling along on his truck with trailer....

.......................I carried the baby......

.......................he insisted on carrying the eggs for me in his trailer.....along with the carritts ( as he calls them....)for the horse....

.......................by the time we had got to the paddock......we had some nice scrambled egg....

.......................not to be deterred by a little egg........he gave the horse her carritts...

........................rubbed his little hands down the front of his jumper....

.........................stopping on the way up the drive to put some more treasures in the trailer...

.........................a stick ,a leaf.....an orange picked off the tree and a piece of horse poo....:eek:

.........................despite my telling him.....he insisted it was a rock and he was keeping it...

.........................baby was getting waity so we went in......

..........................hand washing.......with his little teddy soap.....

..........................such a good boy........turned around to check baby now in his pram....

...........................just outside to keep an eye....

...........................and he has his hand pressed under the tap......now wet through...

...........................and water everywhere.........

...........................change of clothes.......

............................while he was playing with his cars......I moved the truck and trailer outside....

.............................bent down to check a sleeping baby........to see the horse poo in the pram....:eek:

.............................as I went to throw it out the door......a wail of my rock....

..............................baby awake and tears.......

..............................a kinder chocolate bar fixed it.......but how on earth did it spread so far...!

...............................lunch was a challenge.......

................................baby changed and fed.......now for us......

.................................mothers OH had gone looking for the bathroom to wash his hands,......

..................................thought he was at home and had layed down on the spare bed and was asleep...

...................................mother choked on a bit of ham......and the two year old decided he didn't like squares....( sandwiches)......quickly made triangles....they were eaten....

...................................wen the old man got up and asked if they were going to church....

.............................but found himself sat reading to the two year old.....he kept asking me what his name was.....

........................the little boy laughing thinking it was a great game .....kept telling him....

..............................Bottles.....nappies.....cups of tea.......

...............................the day flew by.........both boys had their dinner.....bathed and pj's....ready for their mother......

..........................tonight I feel a grandmother........an ancient one.....

..........................but it has been the best day I've had in a long time.....

..................so today I had the grandchildren......

...................they arrived at 7:00am....

....................and left at 7:00 pm....

.....................mother and her OH called for lunch......it is today isn't it she said....

.....................it was tomorrow actually .....but why not I thought....

.....................an over excited 2 year old.....a teething baby....

......................a 89 year old with alziemers and mother slowly forgetting....:shocked:

......................how hard could it be....:swoon:

......................just finished my jobs......animals a little disgruntled as they were seen to a little late....

.......................the 2 year old helped in the morning .....trundling along on his truck with trailer....

.......................I carried the baby......

.......................he insisted on carrying the eggs for me in his trailer.....along with the carritts ( as he calls them....)for the horse....

.......................by the time we had got to the paddock......we had some nice scrambled egg....

.......................not to be deterred by a little egg........he gave the horse her carritts...

........................rubbed his little hands down the front of his jumper....

.........................stopping on the way up the drive to put some more treasures in the trailer...

.........................a stick ,a leaf.....an orange picked off the tree and a piece of horse poo....:eek:

.........................despite my telling him.....he insisted it was a rock and he was keeping it...

.........................baby was getting waity so we went in......

..........................hand washing.......with his little teddy soap.....

..........................such a good boy........turned around to check baby now in his pram....

...........................just outside to keep an eye....

...........................and he has his hand pressed under the tap......now wet through...

...........................and water everywhere.........

...........................change of clothes.......

............................while he was playing with his cars......I moved the truck and trailer outside....

.............................bent down to check a sleeping baby........to see the horse poo in the pram....:eek:

.............................as I went to throw it out the door......a wail of my rock....

..............................baby awake and tears.......

..............................a kinder chocolate bar fixed it.......but how on earth did it spread so far...!

...............................lunch was a challenge.......

................................baby changed and fed.......now for us......

.................................mothers OH had gone looking for the bathroom to wash his hands,......

..................................thought he was at home and had layed down on the spare bed and was asleep...

...................................mother choked on a bit of ham......and the two year old decided he didn't like squares....( sandwiches)......quickly made triangles....they were eaten....

...................................wen the old man got up and asked if they were going to church....

.............................but found himself sat reading to the two year old.....he kept asking me what his name was.....

........................the little boy laughing thinking it was a great game .....kept telling him....

..............................Bottles.....nappies.....cups of tea.......

...............................the day flew by.........both boys had their dinner.....bathed and pj's....ready for their mother......

..........................tonight I feel a grandmother........an ancient one.....

..........................but it has been the best day I've had in a long time.....

Delighted for you to have had your 2 precious grandchildren for the day again at last. xM

..............thankyou ramot.........it's been wonderful.....

..............play dough and painting.....

..............swings and just playing.......lots of hugs and chocolate kisses lol....

...............the 2 year old wanted to stay,l.!

...............he had gone and got in my bed and had to be prised out by his mother.....

................I gave him a toy dog to go home with......told him to look after it till I see him again....

................the joy children bring.....

interesting half hour this morning ... drove to the property at Wooroloo to find one of the cows had got out of the field and was wandering along the drive ... tried to gently move her towards a gate in the hope of getting her back so she could join the others ... went smoothly for a while then she got the hump ... turned round and gave me a " look " ... I could see I was running the risk of her head butting my car so I pulled over to the side of the drive and stopped ... eventually she sauntered past turning her head towards me ... and if looks could kill ! ...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33840[/ATTACH]

clouds coming in ... rain forecast for tomorrow ...

You have an amazing view from your verandah Bottie...... Dull, overcast, warmish and humid here down in the suburbs... guessing we are in for a wet weekend...

......Just trying to be helpful so don't shoot me down if my personal views do not coincide with yours! :animal-dog:

You have an amazing view from your verandah Bottie...... Dull, overcast, warmish and humid here down in the suburbs... guessing we are in for a wet weekend...

love how it changes with the light ... I collected more logs today before the rain comes in ... beautiful day ... perfect temperature ...

Stufftif...But, a cold morning yesterday, @14 c then rain and at 1 PM, it was 18C and still raining. Blow me down! at 7.30 PM, it was 20 C due to northerly winds...and still raining.

Cheers, Bobj.

Went to the chest freezer in the utility room to get some sauusage rolls, that's the freezer that is mainly for party food, unexpected guests etc.

must have had a few over shops in the past, because it was quite full of some lovely forgotten stuff lol.

Mmmm feast:smile:

Weather forecasters said it would rain late evening, top temp of 21, which was close to the high of 2000:cool:

Nah:mad: its been rubbish, raining, overcast and cold all day

I managed to get an early round of golf in before the rain arrived at midday but very gloomy and quite cool. Had to put the heating on in the house this afternoon.

Warm and sunny midweek I hear. Is it just me imagining things but the best weather regularly seems to come in the middle of the week here. Most bad weather is at the weekends it seems.

Timeline: 309/100 Sent 7/8/13, Money Taken 9/8/13, CO appointed 3/9/13. Med 3/12/13. Police check 4/12/13. VISA GRANTED 8/4/14, Subclass100. Recce August 2014. Arrived 30 July 2015.

Not sold a plant /cutting for 2 weeks and get 7 buyers today when it's plssing down! None of them with a brolly whilst they looked around so being a mug, I gave them mine, (2 of them with toddlers in arms - at least they didn't leave them in the car), whilst I stood in the rain. Bright side...................I made 120 bucks!

See my art here: https://kevindickinsonfineartphot.smugmug.com/

Copies free to PIO members. PM me for details.

..............IKNWC but.........got in this morning......a bit flustered...

.............and saw a lovely parrot sat on the picture in the sitting room...:dull:

.............couldn't remember buying that ornament so went for a closer look...

.............and it flew off.....:shocked:

..............frightened me silly....

...............got the pool net to catch it......must of come down the chimney....

...............managed to knock to pictures off....

...............a couple of ornaments.....and the lamp.....

...............finally got him outside.....

...............terrible photo of the intruder lol.....but don't know who was the most frightened....me or him....

image.jpg

image.jpg

we had a lot of rain yesterday ... today I am going to put mulch around the plants in the front garden ... lovely pile of mulch in an area by the side of the Toodyay Road ... free to anyone who wants to collect it ... the inside of my car is a mess and home to several insects ... but I won't clean it until I no longer need to collect logs or mulch ...