Guest guest33730

I know no one will care but...........

Had a fairly productive day today, completed several forms, got new phones and brought a car :cute: figured we would take a day off tomorrow and are doing a cheeky wine tour in Swan Valley as its my birthday. Pick the car up Thursday and hub's has an interview on Friday, so fingers crossed.

Happy Birthday .. have a sneaky wine for me and good luck to hubby on Friday x

I just want PIO to be a happy place where people are nice to each other and unicorns poop rainbows

Thanks for the birthday and interview wishes everyone :wubclub: I may of had several sneaky wines for you Ali :wub::laugh:

Just smile and wave boys, smile and wave..........

Im enjoying adelaide. Went to meet diane who was lovely. Went a walk around the markets. Now im off to glenelg for the day. Its my first time on a tram (i think!), lead such a sheltered life haha. I seem to like the "boring" places like perth and adelaide ;)

$6.50 for a huge glass of prosecco? That'll do me :cute: happy Friday everyone *cheers* :wubclub:

$6.50 for a huge glass of prosecco? That'll do me :cute: happy Friday everyone *cheers* :wubclub:[/quote

Happy Friday to you too ... for me it is a very happy Friday ... the " Leave " vote won ...

$6.50 for a huge glass of prosecco? That'll do me :cute: happy Friday everyone *cheers* :wubclub:

Where? Mrs B would like to know.

IKNOWK .... feeling rather proud, my daughter has just finished the first half of her prac (her first ever as a pre-service teacher), her mentor was so impressed that she actually bought her a Pandora charm (she's going back for 3 weeks in August so her prac isn't officially over yet), and one of the parents told her mentor at parents evening that he child hated English and has commented that in the last month they've really enjoyed the lessons. she has been incredibly lucky being at such a good school with great staff, pupils and mentor .. but she's obviously put the work in and I'm chuffed to bits

I just want PIO to be a happy place where people are nice to each other and unicorns poop rainbows

going to buy an ornamental pear tree today ... it will be planted to shade the side of my home that will not have a verandah ...

going to buy an ornamental pear tree today ... it will be planted to shade the side of my home that will not have a verandah ...

And a partridge?

Edited by ramot

I shall now be thinking about your pairs :wink:

they did not have any bare root ornamental pears ...

bare root ... $35.00

in a container ... $90.00

I will have to look around ... they are in short supply this year ...

driving into Midland this morning I had to giggle at the sight of the face of a young man in the back window of a passing police van ... mobile phone to his ear frantically talking to someone ...

they did not have any bare root ornamental pears ...

bare root ... $35.00

in a container ... $90.00

I will have to look around ... they are in short supply this year ...

Manchurian Pears are nice.

Buy a man eat fish. The Day, Teach Man, to lifetime.      - Joe Biden.

Whitewash :)

I drink, therefore I dance.....

Where? Mrs B would like to know.

It was a bar in Northbridge, the name escapes me. Big one on a corner. It wasn't amazing inside, well not to our tastes anyway, but had a lovely balcony on the second floor where we sat looking over the city. Can't grumble at $6 odd a glass. I will make a note of the name next time we are there for you :wubclub:

Edited by M1cha3la

Was it the brass monkey

Possibly yea that rings a bell. We walked past it the first time, but then went back and sat on the balcony which was quite nice. It was early though, it did seem like the kind of place that could get a bit rowdy at night :laugh: we headed down to the Lucky Shag to watch the sunset. I love it in there.

Did you decide on Melbs or Adelaide? X

It sounds like it was that one, I went there with my friends but we didn't stay long lol. I only went into the lucky shag for a lemonade once during the day and the bouncer I'd'd me at the door lol. If I get back to Perth then I'll go there to wAtch the sunset x

It sounds like it was that one, I went there with my friends but we didn't stay long lol. I only went into the lucky shag for a lemonade once during the day and the bouncer I'd'd me at the door lol. If I get back to Perth then I'll go there to wAtch the sunset x

Lucky Shag has largely had its day. IMO. This coming from some whom was once a weekly visitor. The extensions made it far less intimate and more like a drinking barn. Too crowded and some bouncers with attitude issues.

Better watching the sunset at Scarbs or Cottesloe Beaches.

It was a bar in Northbridge, the name escapes me. Big one on a corner. It wasn't amazing inside, well not to our tastes anyway, but had a lovely balcony on the second floor where we sat looking over the city. Can't grumble at $6 odd a glass. I will make a note of the name next time we are there for you :wubclub:

That'll be The Great Western Hotel. Now going under the name Brass Monkey. Nice balcony. Some cheap lunch deals these days. Happy Hour pint deals pretty good as well.

I've noticed far less people in recent times there during the week compared to a couple of years ago. Sign of the times, I guess.

Lucky Shag has largely had its day. IMO. This coming from some whom was once a weekly visitor. The extensions made it far less intimate and more like a drinking barn. Too crowded and some bouncers with attitude issues.

Better watching the sunset at Scarbs or Cottesloe Beaches.

We took our my in-laws to Cottesloe for an evening picnic and to watch the sunset when they were last here - one of the nicest parts of their time with us they said afterwards (we did Kings Park at night on the way home).

We took our my in-laws to Cottesloe for an evening picnic and to watch the sunset when they were last here - one of the nicest parts of their time with us they said afterwards (we did Kings Park at night on the way home).

WE do the same with all international tourists. Fish and chips on the beach/or picnic while watching sunset. Far exceeds the beer barn Lucky Shag. Kings Park always a must of course.

WE do the same with all international tourists. Fish and chips on the beach/or picnic while watching sunset. Far exceeds the beer barn Lucky Shag. Kings Park always a must of course.

Might walk over to Kings Park this afternoon now it has finally stopped raining:wub: :laugh: Also hoping to get down to Cottesloe soon as have not been yet, can you buy fish and chips there? It looks lovely on the pictures.