You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest guest33730

I know no one will care but...........

I'm not going to use the word boring because I think for families it would be a nice place to live with the lagoon bit etc but I'm just not really liking it that much. Nice for a day or 2 exploring but I'm not sure I want to base myself. There doesn't seem to even be much work here either, I've been looking online and I went around places looking for signs - compared to other places it seems quiet on the work front like the caravan site woman said. I'm going to think about it for another few days and keep looking at work etc. jake doesn't like it here either so he's going further south, thinking of joining him if I don't feel differently. There seems to be a lot more jobs in NSW and there's some waitressing jobs going on the Gold Coast

The gold Coast can be a bit rough. I remember a lot of backpackers went fruit picking in byron

I'm not going to use the word boring because I think for families it would be a nice place to live with the lagoon bit etc but I'm just not really liking it that much. Nice for a day or 2 exploring but I'm not sure I want to base myself. There doesn't seem to even be much work here either, I've been looking online and I went around places looking for signs - compared to other places it seems quiet on the work front like the caravan site woman said. I'm going to think about it for another few days and keep looking at work etc. jake doesn't like it here either so he's going further south, thinking of joining him if I don't feel differently. There seems to be a lot more jobs in NSW and there's some waitressing jobs going on the Gold Coast

Haven't you heard the Gold Coast is doomed :wink:

Listen out for my horn tomorrow morning

Can't wait to see Pam and Becki in the morning

....I Actually Live In Australia....And I'm Enjoying Life On The Gold Coast....It Is Possible You Know....

The gold Coast can be a bit rough. I remember a lot of backpackers went fruit picking in byron

OMG its terrible

The whole of the Gold Coast?

I bet you mean Surfers

Thats only a very small part of the Gold Coast

But I only live here so I might be wrong :laugh:

....I Actually Live In Australia....And I'm Enjoying Life On The Gold Coast....It Is Possible You Know....

OMG its terrible

The whole of the Gold Coast?

I bet you mean Surfers

Thats only a very small part of the Gold Coast

But I only live here so I might be wrong :laugh:

Calm down woman

Haha you'll have to drive past Newmarket for me to hear it. What's the deal with these toll roads btw?! We ended up going through them twice yesterday because I mucked up the directions. We found out we had to pay online so he put his card details in but it's wanting a estimation of when we are leaving and then they'll just charge whatever they think you owe but don't tell you until something like 7 days after you've left. It's really weird. Last time I ever went through a toll road you just pay by hand

Calm down woman

OMG

Your so funny

Now can you please refrain from attacking me by calling me a woman

You know I'm not

When were you on the Gold Coast?

So much changed you know

The bikies run out of town

Now they might be coming back

But who knows its all good stuff

Haha you'll have to drive past Newmarket for me to hear it. What's the deal with these toll roads btw?! We ended up going through them twice yesterday because I mucked up the directions. We found out we had to pay online so he put his card details in but it's wanting a estimation of when we are leaving and then they'll just charge whatever they think you owe but don't tell you until something like 7 days after you've left. It's really weird. Last time I ever went through a toll road you just pay by hand

I believe there are some toll roads in a few Sydney areas like this too now.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away :smile:

I believe there are some toll roads in a few Sydney areas like this too now.

When we came on holiday we borrowed my brothers toll thingy me bob

It always makes me jump when it beeps

Robbing buggers

But ours is just paid online

OMG

Your so funny

Now can you please refrain from attacking me by calling me a woman

You know I'm not

When were you on the Gold Coast?

So much changed you know

The bikies run out of town

Now they might be coming back

But who knows its all good stuff

Your gender doesn't bother me. I'm glad the gc is on the way up. I would never attack a lady.

Right time for bed early rise in the morning :laugh:

Then I have to get up I mean wake up :laugh:

Ok enough laughter for one evening

Yeah a friend told me about that machine. It was just a bit confusing at first and the roads were quite bad, I've never noticed jake so stressed lol. Was probably the thought of forking out the money :laugh:

Ive heard that surfers isn't that nice but that other areas of the Gold Coast are

Your gender doesn't bother me. I'm glad the gc is on the way up. I would never attack a lady.

As you know I am not one

But you bring it up

Why is that

If you read my Location it says Helensvale

My name is Howard

Are you catching on now

The Gold Coast is great for me however it is

It's my home

took my friend to City beach today, bit too choppy to swim, have to find alternative beach before she leaves, late lunch at Floreat which was very nice, then a quick look at Hillarys boat harbour on way home which she liked. Home for a few drinks outside.

As you know I am not one

But you bring it up

Why is that

If you read my Location it says Helensvale

My name is Howard

Are you catching on now

The Gold Coast is great for me however it is

It's my home

im sorry HelenVH , it's probably my fault that some folk think your a woman as i posted the bearded lady last week thinking you were a woman but turns out your a man , (fuzzy wuzzy wuz a woman , see no evil here no evil ) one of my favourite film scenes........

Voted Best Newcomer 2010 by PIO Members.......Thank you....x

took my friend to City beach today, bit too choppy to swim, have to find alternative beach before she leaves, late lunch at Floreat which was very nice, then a quick look at Hillarys boat harbour on way home which she liked. Home for a few drinks outside.

People that say all beaches are the same...no there not, especially in Perth.

i don't like the choppy beaches anymore, and just stick to the sheltered bay ones now. You can see if there is any nasty jelly fish for one.

In my area, I avoid Secret Harbour beach, great for the surfers though. I like Warnbro for the dogs, PK is good for the jet ski, Shoalwater is nice, but can be hectic with wind surfers.

Today we had a lovely day out down in Dunsborough, stopped of for brekkie, a few farm type shops, a few hours at the v calm Eagle bay beach, a couple of stops at the local wineries there with a bite to eat. Then back home.

every weekend is like a holiday living here:wink:

im sorry HelenVH , it's probably my fault that some folk think your a woman as i posted the bearded lady last week thinking you were a woman but turns out your a man , (fuzzy wuzzy wuz a woman , see no evil here no evil ) one of my favourite film scenes........

People that say all beaches are the same...no there not, especially in Perth.

i don't like the choppy beaches anymore, and just stick to the sheltered bay ones now. You can see if there is any nasty jelly fish for one.

In my area, I avoid Secret Harbour beach, great for the surfers though. I like Warnbro for the dogs, PK is good for the jet ski, Shoalwater is nice, but can be hectic with wind surfers.

Today we had a lovely day out down in Dunsborough, stopped of for brekkie, a few farm type shops, a few hours at the v calm Eagle bay beach, a couple of stops at the local wineries there with a bite to eat. Then back home.

every weekend is like a holiday living here:wink:

Love Dunsborough and Eagle Bay ........not been there just for the day though as my lot love it so much .......we holiday there , they would be devastated if i left early ....but i might just do that one early morning and see who wants to go .......

Love Dunsborough and Eagle Bay ........not been there just for the day though as my lot love it so much .......we holiday there , they would be devastated if i left early ....but i might just do that one early morning and see who wants to go .......

its an amazing place, we love it down there, but don't have to worry about kids and live a bit more SOR than you, so its an easy day out for us, don't even have to worry about taking food, cos so many lovely eateries about. This morning OH just picked his brekkie up at the bakers in Dunsborugh, while I had a look round the market lol

its an amazing place, we love it down there, but don't have to worry about kids and live a bit more SOR than you, so its an easy day out for us, don't even have to worry about taking food, cos so many lovely eateries about. This morning OH just picked his brekkie up at the bakers in Dunsborugh, while I had a look round the market lol

Love the fact that every time we have been , the beach is almost empty........none of that getting there early to beat the Germans to lay your towel down ....how i hated that in the European countries.....youngoing to the meet ?

Love the fact that every time we have been , the beach is almost empty........none of that getting there early to beat the Germans to lay your towel down ....how i hated that in the European countries.....youngoing to the meet ?

The beach is lovely, so much space, as in all beaches here lol. The sea is beautiful and calm. We are v lucky to live here.

No, not going to the meet, my Sundays are spent with family and close friends....

The beach is lovely, so much space, as in all beaches here lol. The sea is beautiful and calm. We are v lucky to live here.

No, not going to the meet, my Sundays are spent with family and close friends....

Pio is family

family and close friends.....i thought we were a close knit family on here ....?

IKNOWC but....hair done, bath, Chinese takeaway end route to my belly..... Can't bloody wait.

''Don't bother searching for the light at the end of the tunnel.....march right up there and turn the b*stard thing on yourself.'' :wink:Sarah Millican