You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest guest33730

I know no one will care but...........

the tiler left the windows open on the Sunday evening ... I was hurt on the Sunday afternoon in Midland and because of that did not go to the kit home ... I could not climb up the step ladder into the house because of my badly bruised knee ... Steve is the gentleman who is doing pad / septic tanks ... and back filling up to my home ... think I am on my own with it ... I am naturally very upset ... at times like this I feel I should have sucked it up and stayed in the UK ...

If you can afford it you should get professional cleaners in to sort it out. Most cleaning company's offer 'once only' services. Based on what we pay to have houses cleaned after 'bad' tenants vacate and leave a terrible mess it would be around $300 - $500.

Moral of story ?

Look after own house before looking after someone else's.

Shove it up your ar5e parley

thank you girls ... your kindness has really helped me ... I promised to house sit months ago ... the people are visiting family in Melbourne ... looking after their dog , sheep and cows ... at the time I agreed to do it there was no way I knew my house would be here ... according the builders paperwork it would take longer than it did ... I don't think they had a lot of work on because of the special deals by other builders at the moment ...

Moral of story ?

Look after own house before looking after someone else's.

Are you the same guy that everyone tried to offer support to so many years ago? You need to wake up to yourself fellah or you're gonna be sat on your own, in the corner of a rest home eventually..............with the attitude that you have lately, being alone would be well deserved.

See my art here: https://kevindickinsonfineartphot.smugmug.com/

Copies free to PIO members. PM me for details.

You know what Parley?I'd really not like to be your partner with that attitude!

If I'm not mistaken, that's likely why he lost one.................

I wouldn't normally risk saying that with my recent history but as of late, he's really OTT

See my art here: https://kevindickinsonfineartphot.smugmug.com/

Copies free to PIO members. PM me for details.

I wouldn't normally risk saying that with my recent history but as of late, he's really OTT

There's no change its what you notice. It's intersperesed with normal and nice posts. Depends which you've read. It's like he talks without thinking, says first thing comes into his head. No social filters. That or trolling. It's weird. 'Only a forum' though. Kind of disappointing though isn't it?

Shove it up your ar5e parley

Thought I would pop in and see what's happening in the PIO world.

saw this.....:notworthy: . You've gotta love a freckle

My god parley. Whats up with you. Some of my service users have better social skills than you. You're so rude!!!

Wow. Some nasty people on here.

Do you have a mirror

....I Actually Live In Australia....And I'm Enjoying Life On The Gold Coast....It Is Possible You Know....

I'm pretty sure I live in a different Australia reading some posts on here....and must've lived in a different UK too.

Christmas cheer??

Where are though Snoopy?

Sorry to hear of the misfortune Bottler this is for you

Parsley

Thanks Kev: I was trying to think of a "diplomatic" way of saying this...but you saved me the trouble. :wubclub:

(Shouldn't worry about being diplomatic given the OP...just didn't want to get banned. :rolleyes:)

Yeah we all know who the nasty person is. If you're horrible to some people on here especially for no reason then expect to get it back. Next time maybe use your brain before saying something

I don't recall saying anything nasty to anyone actually.

Helping out in highlighting a teachable moment is actually deserving of thanks usually, otherwise history will repeat itself.

I want it all, and I want it now.

I don't recall saying anything nasty to anyone actually.

Helping out in highlighting a teachable moment is actually deserving of thanks usually, otherwise history will repeat itself.

Good grief Parley - you really are a thick skinned man and stop sound so pious about the whole thing.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away :smile:

Thick skin is much better than thin skin so hopefully true.

I want it all, and I want it now.

I've lost count now I just let it wash over me. Can't be taken seriously. You know who will pick your posts apart and who it would never occur to to do so. Carry on regardless

Guest Guest66881

Poor Bottie, not much luck with this house so far have you mate. On the bright side it will all be done soon enough and this will all be a distant memory and you will have many years of house sitting in your own home just how you want it, and not many can say that mate:wink:

Guest Guest66881

image5.jpg This was the plot we had our hearts set on but just out of our price range, was more because the sites been cleared in readiness for leveling and any pad work. Ours as trees still all over it and loads of shrub bushes. At $80000 less i think we will get the trees moved ourselves:wink:

iknow care but... don't you just love it when you're eating ravioli with melted cheese and there's a big long bit of stingy cheese slowly expanding off the bottom of your spoon, so you lift said utensil up high and lower the stringy cheese into your mouth only for a bloody ravioli parcel to fall on your forehead.... single bloke problems!!

My Aussie pictures - https://instagram.com/paulbell5/

@PaulandDeb please, it's a block NOT a plot. A plot is for when you cark it!!

Clearly you've been living in Oz too long and have gone native! To a Pom a building plot will always be a plot.

Chartered Accountant (England & Wales); Registered Tax Agent & Fellow of The Tax Institute (Australia)