Guest guest33730

I know no one will care but...........

Thunderstorms here are like the ones we had in Bristol x 10! If you love a good Thunderstorm you'll love them here . I must confess I find them scarey the windows actually rattle and sometimes the power goes.

Edited by Que Sera, Sera

Bloody 1 degree here this morning.

Quite nice now though with the sun out ina clear sky.

I want it all, and I want it now.

You look like a thin Homepride man.

Or Slender Man....ha ha ha

No one can tell you exactly what you have gotta be

You've got to stand your ground and fight to save your life

It may be hard but ooh ooh it's the only way

Always remembering there ain't no second prize

There ain't no second prize

So it looks like I'm going to Greece for my best friends wedding in July. Sounds terrible but I wasn't going to, I was in a bit of a huff that I'm not a bridesmaid :laugh: plus if I'm going to do a WHV then I want to leave as soon as I have the money but I don't have the heart to say I'm not going. She knows about aus plans and I said before she got engaged that's what I was over here saving for but she's asked me a few times now if I'll come so I said I'd try my very best. I think I'd regret not going plus it's a really small wedding so I guess I should be quite pleased I was invited, think it's only her really close family that are going. Just wish I was a bridesmaid, don't think I'll ever be one! :cry:

I think it is great that you are going and your friend will be uber glad too. Plus, you may well find your Groom there ....he he he

I was a bridesmaid once at my mates wedding, it was a great day:cool:

Errr...............what???? :eek:

friggin awesome day to be had today - god i love perth wa.

What's been going on Mate?

Just had a call from the owner of the house we had rented for the recce in Brisbane next week to say that she had taken a later booking and someone was in the house so she is going to see if she can find us somewhere at short notice. Booked this in Feb and fully paid the balance over a week ago. Luckily I took the call from her as my wife would probably have let rip. Really annoying and a slight worry but we have a few days before we go so hopefully we can find an alternative.

Why did she take a booking having already had yours???? Did they offer more money or something?? That is well out of order...

I know no one will care but.....

Driving to Fremantle from Cottesloe around 12ish, decided to check my emails to find a flight reminder from Emirates....for tonight, not tomorrow night. At home now packing......

I drink, therefore I dance.....

Driving to Fremantle from Cottesloe around 12ish, decided to check my emails to find a flight reminder from Emirates....for tonight, not tomorrow night. At home now packing......

Oh no!!!!! :laugh: At least you saw it! I once tried to leave Florida a day early, OH has never let me live that down.

I think it is great that you are going and your friend will be uber glad too. Plus, you may well find your Groom there ....he he he

I seriously doubt I will, I made a joke saying make sure there's a nice guy there and she pretty much said there would be no chance lol it'll just be family like her parents and aunts. Not many people are going to go because tbh weddings abroad are quite a bit of hassle. I'll just have to chat up one of the waiters instead lol :laugh:

Oh no, at least you checked your email. Can you imagine if you hadn't!!!

very irresponsible!!!:mad:

I seriously doubt I will, I made a joke saying make sure there's a nice guy there and she pretty much said there would be no chance lol it'll just be family like her parents and aunts. Not many people are going to go because tbh weddings abroad are quite a bit of hassle. I'll just have to chat up one of the waiters instead lol :laugh:

Lucky waiters I say he he

Wow Lindy....good job you checked hey....ha ha

Lucky waiters I say he he

I'm only joking lol I barely even how to chat someone up! :laugh: My mum was invited to come too so she might come with me

Jeezo Lindor that would of been a disaster! Glad you checked! Have a great time. Something similar happened to is, we were sitting on Daytona beach in Florida and Dave's mum just happened to look at the flight stuff and noticed she had got the time wrong so we had to pack up and zoom off to get there on time :laugh:

friggin awesome day to be had today - god i love perth wa.

Yes I was having a lovely day at Cottesloe and Fremantle until I had to come home.......

I drink, therefore I dance.....

Tracked the place down independently after we saw it used by a family on Wanted Down Under. It was the ideal location. We booked it and paid 50% in February and she waited over a week after we paid the balance before telling us. Claimed that she had put us in her diary for 2015 in error. :no:Apparently the people there now are looking for a house but not found one. We believe that she has allowed them an open-ended rental and hoped that they would have bought and gone by the time we arrived but that didn't happen. Would explain why she left it until just a few days before we were due to arrive to tell us.

Worst thing was that we had the episode of WDW recorded and was showing it to our 10 year old daughter this morning saying this is where we are going to be staying next week when the phone rang so had to tell her that we will not be there after all.

Had exactly the same thing happen to us when we came here last November, agent would not answer phone or emails then told us at last minute the person in short term rental was staying. Real pain had to search internet and make phone calls to find a new place to stay a few days before we flew while packing bags and all the other last minute things you have to do, found a better place in the end.

Guest Guest66881

I actually cracked a smile this evening thank you PIO members:laugh:

I actually cracked a smile this evening thank you PIO members:laugh:

There have been a few fun ones tonight.

You would have enjoyed them.

IKNOWCB....I'm going to a "horror" themed party on Saturday and I've got no idea what to go as.

I want to be something different and not the usual vampire, zombie, ghost or Scary Movie thing..... Lil help?

Hey Dommy, how did the party go? Did you end up going as the Invisible Man? (I was a bit concerned that the lovely ladies there wouldn't know how to find you if you did :wink:)

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page"