Guest guest33730

I know no one will care but...........

Just checking it wasn't a one off....

:notworthy: Thanks for that Gareth. I always do things the hard way haha!

Uh-oh. I think I've unleashed a couple of monsters...... PMSL

Uh-oh. I think I've unleashed a couple of monsters...... PMSL

You think? :biglaugh:

Six years later ......

Hey you didn't see the 300 deleted attempts he had first :tongue: :laugh:

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

IKNOWC but i just had a shower and caught a glimpse of my buns in the mirror and i must say since i've been cycling to work its looking pretty pert if i do say so myself.

IKNOWC but i just had a shower and caught a glimpse of my buns in the mirror and i must say since i've been cycling to work its looking pretty pert if i do say so myself.

That just made me laugh and nearly had Pepsi coming out if my nose!! Did you admire yourself for long??

If you bit your tongue you'd die of poisoning,yer witch:no:

:laugh:................sorry addonna!

I drink, therefore I dance.....

That just made me laugh and nearly had Pepsi coming out if my nose!! Did you admire yourself for long??

Just a passing glimpse it was like a couple of bowling balls but with less holes

Guest Guest 47403

IKNOWC.............................but I'm tired very tired if I smell Zoflora again I'll puke, has anyone else experienced cleaning 29 inch mountain bike wheels with a tooth brush? It's not fun I can tell you....................................................................If I don't like living in Australia there's not a chance I'll move back to the UK............not because the UK is bad I just won't go through this shipping bollox again!!!! :nah:

IKNOWC.............................but I'm tired very tired if I smell Zoflora again I'll puke, has anyone else experienced cleaning 29 inch mountain bike wheels with a tooth brush? It's not fun I can tell you....................................................................If I don't like living in Australia there's not a chance I'll move back to the UK............not because the UK is bad I just won't go through this shipping bollox again!!!! :nah:

I remember it well ... takes a long time to get over ! ...

I know no one will care but ...

since the rain you can see the wild lupins growing again ...

IKNOWCB.......I won't be on PIO for quite a while as I am flying out to Queensland tonight to visit my son and have decided to have a total break from the internet while I am away.

Keep well and playing nicely fellow PIOers...

Rossy

:laugh:

......Just trying to be helpful so don't shoot me down if my personal views do not coincide with yours! :animal-dog:

IKNOWC but this is my view for the next 10 days, its very pretty here :cute:

20140512_090831.jpg

20140512_090540.jpg

20140512_090831.jpg

20140512_090540.jpg

Just smile and wave boys, smile and wave..........

Guest Guest66881

Marinated the chicken thighs and breasts all day, just bagged up and in the oven smells amazing - can't beat home nandos:wink:

white van parked in the paddock near the dam, two backpackers got thier litle fire lit and settling in for the night, cheeky little bastards, Only realised they were there when I went out to shut chooks away and could smell cigarette smoke. Be interesting in the morning as I have parked tractor and slasher across only gate in and out, haha, Gonna have some fun with this as they have been moved on before.

Ok so what happened?

white van parked in the paddock near the dam, two backpackers got thier litle fire lit and settling in for the night, cheeky little bastards, Only realised they were there when I went out to shut chooks away and could smell cigarette smoke. Be interesting in the morning as I have parked tractor and slasher across only gate in and out, haha, Gonna have some fun with this as they have been moved on before.

Yeah Dan, I have got a heap of .223 blanks that are loud as, trouble is there is too much moon, No bunnies out either, Cows are all up one end of the paddock, will wonder out later and open yard gates so they can go through to paddock where van is, Loads of heifers are bulling and billy Bull nuts is home from loan and Horny as all feck, theres a few calves that love knocking into vehicles and licking the bumpers and mirrors, Im gonna get so much out of this, Girls are up when they should be in bed, coming up with all these dopey ideas, haha.

Ok so what happened?

Totally agree, spill @Mattw

IKNOWC but this is my view for the next 10 days, its very pretty here :cute:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24453[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24454[/ATTACH]

Looks very nice. Where is it ?

Looks a bit like Valencia.

I want it all, and I want it now.

Guest Guest40285
Ok so what happened?

Totally agree, spill @Mattw

I didnt sleep much, but kept an eye out they were up for ages drinking around the fire, let cows out and heard the girl shout OMG theres cows, haha, All the Heifers and calves beded down near thier fire after they had jumped in thier van, I left the tractor parked up, The bloke came up to the house in the morning asking to move tractor, he copped a mouthful off my eldest about trespasing and blah, blah. I ened up getting a bacon sandwich off them and they picked up heaps of fallen gum branches for kindling before I moved the tractor, I made them pick up thier ciggy butts that they chucked in the paddock, He was agro and really agressive, she was really nice and a good looking girl with a nice rack, never used the .223 blanks as a neighbour was out blasting his 12 gauge for ages, I dont think they got much sleep. They have been moved on before, we had a shower last night so he struggled getting out she ended up driving and he pushed, they were British backpackers, he was a Grumpy rude arrogant Yorkshireman, she was from Manchester, anyway cant stand trespassing. Girls found a heap of empty Tooheys Extra Dry stubs dumped in long grass after school this arv. Anyway no major dramas.

I'm off to my wildlife trip soon. I better see some puffins/seals or I'll be raging! :cute:

I'm back from a very lovely weekend of being steamed, sauna'd, splashed, covered in 4 different types of mud and pummeled (yep, I picked the deep muscle massage, hurt whilst she was doing it but feels so good now) - had such a good time catching up with friends, really didn't want to leave. Looking at dates to do the same next year as we don't get to see each other that often :cute:

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page"

IKNOWC but I'm supposed to be studying with an assignment due in tonight and just can't get the motivation! Between work and two kids and husband and housework and TAFE I think I've got a bit too much on my plate :chatterbox: Okay enough whinging and on with it (it'll be worth it - it better be!!!!)

I know no one will care but.....

Virgin Media..............................................................:arghh: :arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

I drink, therefore I dance.....

I know no one will care but.....

Virgin Media..............................................................:arghh: :arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

remember feeling like that too ...

Full on day at work...full on now home cannot be arsed to cook so OH is sorting himself out and I'm having peanuts...

Guest Guest66881

Nandos chicken home made was the bollox went well with wedges and hot salsa sauce, i am the chick king on the wine now so look out PIOsers:wink: