Guest guest33730

I know no one will care but...........

I thought you would go to sleep with a picture of me in your head @Lindor, Im dark haired and well built, they dont call me the big fella for nothing lovely.............

Perfect! I will now @Mattw though I might not go straight to sleep..... :). Thank you.....

Edited by Lindor

I drink, therefore I dance.....

IKNOWC but have been laid up since Tuesday with strep throat. Not nice, felt really ill for a few days, on the mend now and on the plus side have probably lost a few pounds.

Glad you are feeling better :hug:

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

@simmo, An easier option is to sterilize the smallest drill bit you own in a flame, let it cool, and drill through your nail into the area.

Don't use a cordless drill to do it, just twist carefully between your fingers

Thank everyone for the tips!:wubclub:

One more question: I stuck a pin up the end of the nail last night and drained what i could and it did give brief releif but now its throbbing again (no not morning wood) so can i do the drill bit technique this morning or will the blood have congealed by now?

I shouldn't really be telling you this because I don't quite know how legal it is but download and enjoy http://gappcenter.com/cartoon/index.html

did anyone try this ? I installed it on my boys hudls and they love it, works fine, latest movies (not just cartoons) latest crown of thrones..

it should work in oz too

IKNOWC but have been laid up since Tuesday with strep throat. Not nice, felt really ill for a few days, on the mend now and on the plus side have probably lost a few pounds.

Sorry to hear you have been unwell but glad your on the mend hope your feeling your normal self soon!

Guest Guest66881

Looks like rain

did anyone try this ? I installed it on my boys hudls and they love it, works fine, latest movies (not just cartoons) latest crown of thrones..

it should work in oz too

Did look at it but can not find it on App Store and it seems to downloads direct from them so do not think it is approved by Apple so will hold off from downloading it until i can find more information on it, but it does look like a great idea.

IKNOWC Not been on much this week been doing the work of ten men, anyway got home to a nice letter off the solicitor..................house sale contract :biggrin: not long now keeping our fingers crossed it all goes smoothly, better had shippers are booked for 13th May!

:jiggy::jiggy: brilliant!!!!

Eeee, over the moon for you all....just over 2 weeks away!!

When are you flying over? X

''Don't bother searching for the light at the end of the tunnel.....march right up there and turn the b*stard thing on yourself.'' :wink:Sarah Millican

One of us loves motor bikes the other music you decide?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24064[/ATTACH] @Mattw and @PaulandDeb:laugh:

Fine figure of a man.......:laugh:

Guest Guest 47403
:jiggy::jiggy: brilliant!!!!

Eeee, over the moon for you all....just over 2 weeks away!!

When are you flying over? X

Not going to hang around once the house has completed was gonna move in with the MIL for a month but don't see the point in it, just want to get on with it now get there get settled etc

y6ava5e7.jpg

It may look trivial but the pain.... Lesser men would pass out

Get on with it ffs,yer big southern quilt:laugh:

"The problem with neo conservative capitalism and it's insatiable greed for more wealth and disparity amongst the populace,is that it ended up being the catalyst for the great depression and modern recession"

Me,tonight:wubclub:

Guest Guest 47403
y6ava5e7.jpg

It may look trivial but the pain.... Lesser men would pass out

I'd be dialling 999 looks Like a blue light jobbie to me, hope they can save it!

Thank everyone for the tips!:wubclub:

One more question: I stuck a pin up the end of the nail last night and drained what i could and it did give brief releif but now its throbbing again (no not morning wood) so can i do the drill bit technique this morning or will the blood have congealed by now?

You need to drain the blood through the top of the nail, not the end. Heat the needle/pin/implement you are using to sterilise it and then push it in to the top of the nail where the blood is welling and then drain it off.

Husband's Spouse Visa Offshore Application 309/100 Sent 24/09/13

Application Received at Australia House, London 25/09/13 @ 07:49

Payment taken 26/09/13

CO assigned 05/11/13 (WP)

Visa Subclass 100 Partner Migrant Visa granted 30/05/14

Not going to hang around once the house has completed was gonna move in with the MIL for a month but don't see the point in it, just want to get on with it now get there get settled etc

I reckon thats a good plan....jump in both feet....And there's no way I could live with someone else for a month...seems like a small amount of time but you have your own routines, ways of doing stuff and you end up getting on each others tripe....anyway, sooner you hit Ozzy ground the better!!!! :jiggy:

''Don't bother searching for the light at the end of the tunnel.....march right up there and turn the b*stard thing on yourself.'' :wink:Sarah Millican

@simmo have a look on you tube, 'how to trephine a nail' look for the one where he's twisting a needle back and forth that's how we did it in A&E. I can't get the code to post it.

I am super green with jealousy but also super super thrilled for you! Cannot wait to see pics of you all in Oz. :wubclub:

Trying to get to Aus since 2008. Finally the end is in sight and we are starting to really plan.

Hubby, Paramedic.

Me, Adult Nursing student started Sept 2018. 

[YOUTUBE]S3PJKkvBFKc[/YOUTUBE]

Ere yer go Simmo:wubclub:

"The problem with neo conservative capitalism and it's insatiable greed for more wealth and disparity amongst the populace,is that it ended up being the catalyst for the great depression and modern recession"

Me,tonight:wubclub:

i've been sticking a pin up the end!!:embarrassed:

:swoon::shocked:

Owwwwwwie!

Trying to get to Aus since 2008. Finally the end is in sight and we are starting to really plan.

Hubby, Paramedic.

Me, Adult Nursing student started Sept 2018. 

You didn't :cry: :swoon:

Just smile and wave boys, smile and wave..........

Silly sod!

Does it hurt doing that ?

I want it all, and I want it now.