Guest guest33730

I know no one will care but...........

Guest Guest16631

?ui=2&ik=036a7d9f55&view=att&th=1316816f8e9af12f&attid=0.1&disp=emb&zw?ui=2&ik=036a7d9f55&view=att&th=1316816def28196a&attid=0.1&disp=emb&zw..i know no one will care but..................think this ate the snapper[pic in my home photo's..............couldn't copy and paste it sorry !]

I know no one will care but.......................

Another £20 wasted diesel,3 hours out me life and a days pay lost due to woefull scaffolders putting scaffold up when still p7ssed up on a saturday morning!:arghh:

Told the lad i work for 3 or 4 times on friday he should go out saturday to check on the clowns once we knew who the client was using to scaff the extension,he only lives 20 mins from the job,but no,he cba.:mad:

Gets there today and theres a 5 metre stretch with 2X2 standards(uprights)for jesus sake!

The corner of the scaff was cantilevered 8 ft either way,why was there no standard supportingthe corner?because they would have had to move 6 2X2 flags!!UNBELIEVABLE:no::laugh:bone idle bas7ards!

The standards that WERE in place were out of plumb a fortnight and it was shaped like a dogs back leg,rocking everywhere,ive been on some dubious scaffs in me time but this was even worse than one we took a chance on yrs ago that collapsed and i had to jump thru a window.

AHHHhhhh the joys of being a s/employed builder,dont let yer kids do it parents,im telling yer!:wubclub::laugh:

Oh Pablo... Be careful! Don't risk going on any dodgy scaffolding. I understand that you had to jump through a window once when some scaffolding collapsed. Even to this day I will not walk under scaffolding. Years ago (about 22) Nigel and his mate were working on replacing windows on an old building in Brighton with scaffolding and the front of the house collapsed and all the scaffolding and bricks fell on Nigel's best mate Stevie and killed him!!!

Please take care. :hug:

176 Family Visa GSM. Visa Granted 01/11/2011 Validated Visa Feb 2012

In order to stand out from the flock one must first be a sheep

Thats sad mandy,not the best game to be in safety wise,but the buildings improved its H+S record a lot now,seen loads of accidents,me mate had a good mate who was working on site and the conditions were muddy,the dumper trucks wheels were spinning,underneath the wheel there was a half brick,as the driver attempted to get out of the mud the wheel caught hold of the brick and it spun up into his mates temple,killed on the spot.

Accidents can be so bizarre cant they? on one site the safety officer had given permission for a crane driver to blind lift a pack of block over a building and drop it to our lads working behind the building,the SO was standing below watching the operation,a block came loose from the pack and literally sliced the poor fellah in two,from his shoulder on one side to below his chest on the other.

The same site me mate was on a cpl of weeks before,and the crane was dropping one ton tubs of ready mix mortar to them,me mate who likes a smoke,stepped into a recessed doorway to slope and have a bifter,just where he had been stood 3 ft away a tub of mortar come crashing down from about 50 ft,"exactly" where he had been stood building a pillar! the bifter saved his life,caked in mortar like a mudman but ok!:laugh:

Thx tho mandy:wubclub:,but no i do check scaffs out for meself,spongey/weak planks,things like that,hopefully i'l be around a while yet!unfortunately some might say!:biggrin:

"The problem with neo conservative capitalism and it's insatiable greed for more wealth and disparity amongst the populace,is that it ended up being the catalyst for the great depression and modern recession"

Me,tonight:wubclub:

I know no one will care but, for my sons 10th Birthday we went off to marwell zoo yesterday, Had a fantastic day, with glorious sunshine, and spoilt by the fact that both tigers spent most of the day splashing and playing about in the water! Also video footage of the 3 new baby snow leopards born 6 weeks ago, absolutely gorgeous, The day only went down hill by some woman making a comment to her children that the big cats were only good for one thing, and that was a nice warm rug under their feet, and that was the only use their have! :mad: One bloke was almost at her throat, you should have heard what he said, she did leave very red faced after being called all the names under the sun!!!

Oz is Beautiful, but the uk is home :wubclub:

Returned to Bournemouth 20th August 2010

Guest guest37336

I know no one will care, but.

Have been told that I HAVE to give up my Vicks Sinex habit, been on it for way too many years, something to do with previous 'addictions' :embarrassed: my sinuses are well and truly buggered.

But was told by doc that I HAVE to go cold turkey, should take about two weeks to get back to 'normal', whatever that is.

If any bugger tells me to give up caffeine and nicotine (my only vices now) AGAIN I am going to scream.:mad:

Cheers Tony.:cry:

aye well ma showers bin leaking and av had to gut ma bathroom :arghh:mrs e says och well its aboot time we changed it ony y:arghh: women eh? ther plumbed different to us men ats for sure:laugh:

Guest Hatton

I just had great sex.

Guest john76

i know no one will care but i am going bloody nuts waiting on our visa being approved :arghh::arghh::arghh:

i know no one will care but i am going bloody nuts waiting on our visa being approved :arghh::arghh::arghh:
relax pal it al come:wink:

.............i know no one will care but..............assumptions and preconcieved ideas..............have got me a warning to keep the piece.........:shocked:..........so had to visit a friend who is a devout buddist..................livvivg in a town known for its alternative lifestyle !.........:wideeyed:..........the respect shown for all the different choices in 'livving life' is truely awe inspiring...........:yes:.......diversity of culture is what goes to make oz what it is.......................to truely experience life...................go where you havn't been before....................to see what you havn't seen................:smile:

I suppose by diversity you mean a cleverly isolated mass of land run by rednecks for rednecks.

ACS 03/10 (2231-79) | 885 PR 03/10 (P4) | 485 TR 2/10 | ICT Business Analyst | Confirmed CAT 3 5/11 | CO 28/06 | Meds ETA 04/08/11 | Visa Granted 09/08/2011

I suppose by diversity you mean a cleverly isolated mass of land run by rednecks for rednecks.

Yeah...nothing more redneck than devout buddhists! :rolleyes:

I guess it has to do with them being on their hands and knees praying? :biglaugh:

btw great comment :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Kind Regards

Geoffrey (32, an aussie!!), Tracy (35), Jake (7), Jessica (2) & Joseph (1) :jiggy:

Guest Guest16631

.............that may be your definition of diversity...............it is not mine.......I find your presumptiouness offensive............

Guest Guest16631

...........................................Redneck is a historically derogatory slang term used in reference to poor white farmers .................................Buddhism is a religion and philosophy encompassing a variety of traditions, beliefs and practices, ................ i fail to see the similarity....................................

Guest Guest16631
I guess it has to do with them being on their hands and knees praying? :biglaugh:

btw great comment :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

.........................words fail me.....................and your religion or beliefs are.?...........................just so I can see if they are as amuseing .............................................

...........................................Redneck is a historically derogatory slang term used in reference to poor white farmers .................................Buddhism is a religion and philosophy encompassing a variety of traditions, beliefs and practices, ................ i fail to see the similarity....................................

Tink...tink...tink...!!!

Irony...deadpan....deadpan irony...aussie humour...I was taking the mickey out of the OP.

Tracy123 understood.

I know siamsusie's off duty, but where's It Could be Worse when you need him? Kev - HELP!!

Guest Guest16631

.............Skani............Skani.................Skani................apologies ...............apologies .............apologies.........................I missed it didn't I............................!!SO SORRY.....................

Search Results

1. i·ro·ny/ˈīrənē/

Noun: The expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect....................sorry Tracy123...............:notworthy:................need to watch my words

No need to apologise, tink. Sending you a PM.

Guest Guest16631

.................I know no one will care but...................

often with forums ...................postings lack paralinguistic cues such as facial expressions,............ intonation,.................... and body

language,................................... often leading users to misinterpret statements....................I have been guilty more than once of not watching my words..............................and lucky that mostly I have been forgiven.............thankyou..............

I know no one will care but ive got to go and find a baby piece of meat now to do a roast for meself:sad::laugh:,she's in her sisters in wales with big sis and ramona from the usa,roast is the law,gotta have roast on sunday:policeman:,determined to anyway because jan will be sitting in her sisters like henry the VIII later,as BIL owns a butchers,and she's a bad carnivore,thats where her nickname "the ferret" come from,i left a morsel of rib on the bone once from the chinee,she pounced on it and after a few minutes it looked like the hyenas had been at it,looked like it had been bleached white in the desert for years:yes:,i said "jesus wept it looks like a rodents been at that",but "the rat" doesnt go down too well,hence the ferret:biggrin:,ah well,off for me little joint of meat now,feel like a twerly doing the messegas for one,sad sack eh:laugh:

"The problem with neo conservative capitalism and it's insatiable greed for more wealth and disparity amongst the populace,is that it ended up being the catalyst for the great depression and modern recession"

Guest Guest16631

enjoy................!!

enjoy................!!

:biglaugh:thanks Tink , thats just what i expect Pabs to be like ........and many mmmmmmorrrrrreeeeee

Voted Best Newcomer 2010 by PIO Members.......Thank you....x

enjoy................!!

:laugh:The bleedin size of that Tink! wouldnt feed a flea!

I know no one will care but ive got to go and find a baby piece of meat now to do a roast for meself:sad::laugh:,she's in her sisters in wales with big sis and ramona from the usa,roast is the law,gotta have roast on sunday:policeman:,determined to anyway because jan will be sitting in her sisters like henry the VIII later,as BIL owns a butchers,and she's a bad carnivore,thats where her nickname "the ferret" come from,i left a morsel of rib on the bone once from the chinee,she pounced on it and after a few minutes it looked like the hyenas had been at it,looked like it had been bleached white in the desert for years:yes:,i said "jesus wept it looks like a rodents been at that",but "the rat" doesnt go down too well,hence the ferret:biggrin:,ah well,off for me little joint of meat now,feel like a twerly doing the messegas for one,sad sack eh:laugh:

Sorted! piece of lamb,sick squid,so im sorted,put him in on a low light ,should be ready in about 6 cans and a third bottle:jiggy: