Blair for emperor, minus the crown

Guest proud2beaussie

Guest proud2beaussie

Peter Hartcher | Tony Blair | EU presidency

The position that Caesar, Napoleon and Hitler wanted but couldn't get now seems likely to go to Tony Blair.

The mightiest strongmen in European history used brute force to become the leader of a unified Europe. Yet where they were frustrated Tony Blair seems set to succeed, not through force but by a perverse kind of politics.

The 27 nations forming the European Union are on the cusp of giving the EU more heft and a clearer voice.

Part of the EU's Lisbon Treaty creates a new leadership post that's been dubbed president of Europe.

Guest siamsusie
Peter Hartcher | Tony Blair | EU presidency

The position that Caesar, Napoleon and Hitler wanted but couldn't get now seems likely to go to Tony Blair.

The mightiest strongmen in European history used brute force to become the leader of a unified Europe. Yet where they were frustrated Tony Blair seems set to succeed, not through force but by a perverse kind of politics.

The 27 nations forming the European Union are on the cusp of giving the EU more heft and a clearer voice.

Part of the EU's Lisbon Treaty creates a new leadership post that's been dubbed president of Europe.

Tony Blair seems set to succeed, not through force but by a perverse kind of politics. Nah, by pure and utter corruption that includes his wife as well:wubclub:

Guest sh7t man no way

i like tony blair to me he,s the man for the job--- anyway hitler,and all them are dead me thinks--- you cant give that type of job to a dead man.. it just wouldnt work.

Guest english reject

Truthfull Tony will get the post just to spite the GB public, the EU gnomes know we want a vote and will probably vote NO so this is there way of sticking two fingers up to us.

ER

Best reason for emmigrating i have seen yet.

Is there any truth that DIAC are prioritising all visa applications from UK with the wording 'in order to get the hell out of here'?

I guess they must think that Blair as a front man will yet again cover whats going on behind the scenes financially.... they have never managed to balance their books.... how on earth do they think that Blair, with his history, is gonna do that for them??

Archived