register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest arollitt

meds on thursday

Guest arollitt

getting abit jittery now. tell me, i'm about 1/2 stone overweight do i worry and breathe in when being measured and weighed (would less air in lungs make me lighter!) ,do i wear sexy undies and try and distract? no, that's no good forgot about the cellulite. maybe a bottle of fake suntan lotion might mask the dimples and make me look ultra healthy....

also just wanted to know why people have chosen their desired state or suburb what sold it to them.we are hopefully going to perth. both in our mid 30's, i am a hairdresser and hubbie is an industrial plumber/mechanical engineer and have a girl aged 8 and boy aged 5 .we have some areas in mind but are still unsure which suburb would like to be able to walk/cycle to schools and be near some shops etc ,any ideas?

Guest thepriceclan

Hi, don't worru about the medical. I am bigger than I should be shall we say and it wasn't a problem.

We are going to Perth, we chose it as we went there 13 years ago and loved it. We also have rellies there. We are staying in Joondalup when we get there for 3 weeks in holiday accommodation. We won't know where to permanently settle till we get there and have a look at some schools and housing areas. We like the looks of Joondalup, Quinns Rocks, Butler, Connolly etc. When we went there before we stayed in Woodvale and that was nice.

Good luck with the meds.

Sarah.

Hi

Good luck with the meds..... i was so nervous with mine... my BP was sky high and i had to have it taken 5 times to get it to the 'just pass' range!!!

We are going to perth too... our decision was made easy for us as WA agreed to sponser my OH with his job so the visa we are going on (subclass 137) means we have to go there!!... but it was one of our choices anyway as that is where the jobs are and we had been there back in the mid 90's on holiday and loved it when we were there...

Not sure where we will settle... i had looked at the north but i did a poll last week on here and was surprised to see votes going towards the south and so now i am looking there also...

Good luck with what you decide and the meds

min x:wubclub:

3RD MARCH 2008....WE ARE HERE!!!!!

Good luck with the meds

I just want PIO to be a happy place where people are nice to each other and unicorns poop rainbows