A beer in Oz that actualy works

Guest brooksey

Guest brooksey

YES iv'e found it:notworthy:. Problem is it's dutch. But it's only $30 a slab and it works. Only had 15 and i'm wobbling. AMSTERDAM premium lager.

Small word of warning...... no twist top:mad:. DO NOT TRY TWISTING. You lose the skin on your palm.

YES iv'e found it:notworthy:. Problem is it's dutch. But it's only $30 a slab and it works. Only had 15 and i'm wobbling. AMSTERDAM premium lager.

Small word of warning...... no twist top:mad:. DO NOT TRY TWISTING. You lose the skin on your palm.

LOL, thats reasonable eh? im not a lager drinker ,bitter or guiness for me so "tooheys old" was best for me

YES iv'e found it. Problem is it's dutch. But it's only $30 a slab and it works. Only had 15 and i'm wobbling. AMSTERDAM premium lager.

That ll be the mid strendth stuff then m\te :biglaugh: coopers stout or sparkling ale good gear nearly 7, 3/4 a slab and i`m talking like a busted sausage , Friday neet busted snag time lol

Guest Working to fish
A slab of draught guiness mate 55 bucks not bad ,the bottled stuff is lethal tho :yes:

try champix with it :swoon:

Guest proud2beaussie

A friend of mine had some stuff from Amsterdam that had him wobbling after 15 minutes too-I think it was more than $30.00 though.:eek:

Guest Working to fish
Try drinking your beer warm :tongue:

I JUST DONT GET THIS OZZIE JOKE .uK is cold so beer stays cold ,oz is hot as hot pants ,beer gets hot and goes flat.

What are you ozzies on about ?

The beers not the same ed , uk beer is kept in barrels untapped allowewd to breathe settle then pulled at cellar temp, as their are no t a lot of cellats now the stockm rooms are chilled to ambient temp( whenever or if it gets too warm and drawn off then quaffed instantly. Home brew is a very similar process but over here after the initial fermentation stage , the beer settles and fines off withi=out a low temp ( home brew ) its fined like wine . Place here where you brew your own in their vats and kit and bottle it or caN T YOURSELF , havin a bobsworth (sorry bucksworth ) this xmas

Guest Working to fish
Have you not been reading the posts on PIO Eddie it's HOT, HOT, HOT!!! well in London anyway

thanks flippy flopp opps, geff

every body is every body today by the looks of it:wideeyed:

jim bean and dry, lovely :)

not another wkd ,alcopop merchant lol. Had a 6 pack of coopers and 2 packs of turkeys last week at a bbb , that **** giz me indo big style , did the trick was talkin to a woman ,then was told i was talkin to a bloke ( was really confused :goofy: lo ) adams apple give away

Guest thegeordie

can you get it at bws or liqourland?

Archived